Sea Spray, 400 Ocean Blvd.
Long after your last gaze out to sea following your Isle of Palms Vacation, the memories will be everlasting from the rhythmic beat of waves tumbling over the sand, refreshing splashes of wind-swept saltwater on your face, majestic calls of the sea birds by the shore, and the warmth of friends and family sharing it all together in this beautifully designed and decorated oceanfront retreat.
This outstanding six-bedroom home with six full baths, featuring a private pool, outdoor living space, and hot tub, was recently completely renovated and updated! These extensive interior and exterior improvements complement the incredible setting of Sea Spray that offers spectacular views as well as an oasis of relaxation with its oceanfront private swimming pool and hot tub when you want to take a break from the beach. Your guests will enjoy gorgeous sunrises and sunsets of some classic Charleston sights, which can be seen from Sea Spray including, Breach Inlet, the Morris Island Light House, the Cooper River Bridge and the breathtaking entrance to Charleston Harbor.
Not only are the oceanfront views spectacular, the beauty of the interior of Sea Spray complements its stunning surroundings. As you enter the home, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the nearly floor to ceiling oceanfront windows where comfortable furnishings are arranged in both a living room and sitting room so you will never miss a breaking wave or playful dolphins at the shore break. The kitchen dining space is expansive and features a huge island as well as the latest in stainless steel appliances, including a gas stove. The chef in your party will have plenty of room to entertain onlookers in preparation of the feast within the nicely equipped kitchen. In addition, the main floor features a master suite with panoramic oceanfront views as well as an additional bedroom with two bunk beds.
A unique staircase that is curved in its design leads you to the second level that features four additional bedrooms plus a bonus area outfitted with two built in bunk beds. A second master suite is stunning in its layout and views with a large, glass enclosed shower to soothe the soul after a long walk on the beach or to prepare for a night out on the town. The ocean can be viewed from all four upstairs bedrooms with easy access to the upper deck.
Outside entertainment at Sea Spray may be just as compelling as the inside. With a main level back deck living space reminiscent of sea-going vessels, the Brazilian hardwood decking is outlined by steel cable rails that enable virtually unobstructed views wherever lounging in the space. Comfortable and plush seating provides a warm setting that invites conversation and gathering. The second level deck area offers unparalleled views up and down the beach with sunrise and sunset being exceptionally beautiful and serene.
Beachside Club Amenities for Weekly Packages at 400 Ocean Boulevard Includes:
• Full midweek cleaning of 400 Ocean Boulevard. Includes fresh towels and new supplies.
• Beachside Vacations welcome basket or fresh flowers.
• Club concierge services with direct number.
• Bottle water, sodas, coffee K-Cups and special treats stocked for your arrival.
• Exclusive offers for repeat guests to 400 Ocean Boulevard such as a catered meal or nature tour for four.
• $250 Beachside credit towards beach gear rentals, such as beach chairs, beach bikes and beach umbrellas. Here are some additional features of Sea Spray at 400 Ocean Boulevard:
• Flat screen televisions in each bedroom.
• Wood flooring throughout the home.
• An elevator which is especially beneficial for guests with special access needs (Deposit Required).
• Outdoor ping pong table in the garage.
• High speed internet with WiFi.
• Expanded lower level deck, with complete outdoor living area.
• Gas Grill by Private Pool.
• Three exterior decks.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for six cars.
• Linens and bath towels are provided, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sandbucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston
At this time, the fireplace is not approved for use. If having a working fireplace is a priority regarding your vacation plans, please contact our reservation office for a list of homes that include a working fireplace as an amenity. Where the hot tub is heated, the swimming pool is not capable of being heated.
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.