When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
IMPORTANT: Rates change depending on season. When you inquire about a rental, I will send you a cost estimate for your stay.
HELL's KITCHEN/Times Square....47th Street and 8th Avenue!
* Modern apartment, all new recently renovated! dark wood floors
* This is apartment is bigger than a studio because you do not see the bed from the living room. But it does not have a private bedroom. The bed is in a separate area, private from the living room but it does not have a door....From the living room you walk through a short hallway to get to the bed area.....If you continue a few more steps on the hallway, you get to another private area that can be used as a dresser area where you also have a closet
* Cozy nice living room with exposed brick! window faces the street but it is quiet
* New kitchen with granite countertop and dishwasher. Stainless steal appliances
* Nice clean renovated bathroom
* It's a private apartment only for you. Not Shared with Anybody!
* Best Location For Tourist in Manhattan. (47th street & 8ave). The heart of HELL'S KITCHEN, 1 block to TIME SQUARE!!!!!!!!
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
-Very conveniently located and walking distance to TIMES SQUARE, the world famous BROADWAY, RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, ROCKEFELLER CENTER and even Central Park!
-Just 2 blocks from the nearest subway line, and just a couple more to other important subway lines.
-Countless amazing restaurants and several neighborhood bars just down the street.
-Grocery stores, drug stores and all night deli's on the corner and up the street.
-Walking distance to illustrious 5th Ave shopping.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
-Ground floor, no stairs to walk up. Faces the street but it is quiet
-Beautiful apartment with separate area for the bed, nice exposed brick living room, stainless steal kitchen and dressing area with closet
-Bedroom area is furnished with a real, queen-sized bed which can sleep 2 people. Living room has a sofa which pulls out easily into a queen -sized bed which can also sleep 2 more.
-Fully equipped kitchen with everything you'll need.
-Flat screen TV with basic cable channels
-In the summer air conditioning unit will be provided, in the winter, radiators provide heat.
-Free WIFI and all utilities included in price as well as all linens and towels.
-No additional fees, everything included into the nightly rate.
Security deposit will be collected 48 hours before your check in date by Airbnb on our behalf and will be fully refunded to your card 48 hours after check out so long as no damage to property has been found.
Enjoy New York City!
NOTE 1: We now offer transportation from and to the airport through our partner VIP Plus Limo Services. JFK: $70, LGA $55, Newark: $90 all included except tips. PRIVATE LIMO type cars...ask us for reservations
Excellent Location! Value for your money! Nice and clean. Honest and nice owner!
This apartment is really well maintained and looks like it has been newly remodeled. We loved the location, being only 1 1/2 blocks from Times Square, and the street is quiet and feels safe. The owner, Angel, was very prompt in his responses and helpful. When we arrived, his assistant, Margarita, was waiting for us at the apartment and buzzed us through the secure front door. The apartment is exactly as pictured and perfect for two people (or more if you want to use the pull out couch). The bedroom does not have a separate door but that didn't matter, as we didn't need to be private from the living room and kitchen area. The bathroom is small but newly remodeled and clean. There is a fully functional kitchen, a TV and free wifi. The apartment is on the first floor and the living room window faces the street. If you leave the blinds up, people can see right in to the apartment so we chose to keep the blinds closed most of the time.
There is a Duane Reed's (i.e. Walgreen's) right on the corner that is open 24/7, which has a lot of groceries in addition to the regular pharmacy stuff. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. There is a subway station 3 blocks north where you can catch the blue (A, C and E) lines. There is also a major subway station 5 blocks south at 42nd street in Times Square where you can catch the purple, red, blue and yellow lines.
We had absolutely no complaints and would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$450|
More than 30 days notice full refund of deposit. Within 30 days, 50% refund unless we are able to re-rent the apartment.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.