|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
IMPORTANT: Rates change depending on season. When you inquire about a rental, I will send you a cost estimate for your stay.
HELL's KITCHEN/Times Square....47th Street and 8th Avenue!
* Modern apartment, all new recently renovated! dark wood floors
* This is apartment is bigger than a studio because you do not see the bed from the living room. But it does not have a private bedroom. The bed is in a separate area, private from the living room but it does not have a door....From the living room you walk through a short hallway to get to the bed area.....If you continue a few more steps on the hallway, you get to another private area that can be used as a dresser area where you also have a closet
* Cozy nice living room with exposed brick! window faces the street but it is quiet
* New kitchen with granite countertop and dishwasher. Stainless steal appliances
* Nice clean renovated bathroom
* It's a private apartment only for you. Not Shared with Anybody!
* Best Location For Tourist in Manhattan. (47th street & 8ave). The heart of HELL'S KITCHEN, 1 block to TIME SQUARE!!!!!!!!
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
-Very conveniently located and walking distance to TIMES SQUARE, the world famous BROADWAY, RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, ROCKEFELLER CENTER and even Central Park!
-Just 2 blocks from the nearest subway line, and just a couple more to other important subway lines.
-Countless amazing restaurants and several neighborhood bars just down the street.
-Grocery stores, drug stores and all night deli's on the corner and up the street.
-Walking distance to illustrious 5th Ave shopping.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
-Ground floor, no stairs to walk up. Faces the street but it is quiet
-Beautiful apartment with separate area for the bed, nice exposed brick living room, stainless steal kitchen and dressing area with closet
-Bedroom area is furnished with a real, queen-sized bed which can sleep 2 people. Living room has a sofa which pulls out easily into a queen -sized bed which can also sleep 2 more.
-Fully equipped kitchen with everything you'll need.
-Flat screen TV with basic cable channels
-In the summer air conditioning unit will be provided, in the winter, radiators provide heat.
-Free WIFI and all utilities included in price as well as all linens and towels.
-No additional fees, everything included into the nightly rate.
Security deposit will be collected 48 hours before your check in date by Airbnb on our behalf and will be fully refunded to your card 48 hours after check out so long as no damage to property has been found.
Enjoy New York City!
NOTE 1: We now offer transportation from and to the airport through our partner VIP Plus Limo Services. JFK: $70, LGA $55, Newark: $90 all included except tips. PRIVATE LIMO type cars...ask us for reservations
Excellent Location! Value for your money! Nice and clean. Honest and nice owner!
Angel was really attentive and easy to reach, he responded in a few hours; the apartment is really well located, a few blocks from Times Square!!! I enjoyed my staying and when I arrived I asked them to fix a little water tank detail in the bath that the previous guest left and they did at once. We were 3 ladies and had enough room for us, we only would wanted another mirror haha.
I really recommend this place, the apartment is in great conditions and all clean sheets and towels were provided. I was able to get the keys earlier and leave my baggage to go out for a walk meanwhile the apartment was being cleaned, so I liked this flexibility too.
This small, but charming flat was perfect for my family for one night's stay. We were four people, and were very comfortable for one night. Space is a bit tight but we made it work. You are in the middle of everything, can walk and get anywhere on nearby public transportation easily. Angel is a lovely host, and was very kind to us. Highly recommended for a place of your own on the Isle of Manhattan!
The apartment, at ground level, is small but the three of us found it to be comfortable and VERY accessible to all the action at Times Square. We enjoyed the stay. A bargain for the area!
Good apartment for manhattan. Convenient check in and check out. Owner was kind enough to let us leave our luggage after checkout. Does need better lighting. Ground level apartment and window opens to street.
Excellent location great place also great landlord
Upon approach to Manhattan I contacted Angel to confirm our arrival time at the 47th street W apartment. Angel requested that we pick up the key from 23rd street which was not acceptable. We arrived and met another person, not Angel as expected.
We were given a very brief introduction to the apartment.
The following were issues we considered less than satisfactory:
1. The apartment had no natural ventilation i.e. no opening window for fresh air. There was only one window in the apartment which had a very noisy and old window mounted air conditioning unit. So when you went to bed in order to reduce the heat in the apartment you had to run the air conditioner however the air conditioner noise kept you awake. An impossible situation.
2. The double bed mattress is very old and as hard as a rock. The bed linen is aged and in need of replacement.
3. A number of light globes did not work.
4. The trash that accumulated outside the apartment entrance was disgusting.
I cannot recommend anyone stay at this accommodation even though the location is very good.
This apartment is really well maintained and looks like it has been newly remodeled. We loved the location, being only 1 1/2 blocks from Times Square, and the street is quiet and feels safe. The owner, Angel, was very prompt in his responses and helpful. When we arrived, his assistant, Margarita, was waiting for us at the apartment and buzzed us through the secure front door. The apartment is exactly as pictured and perfect for two people (or more if you want to use the pull out couch). The bedroom does not have a separate door but that didn't matter, as we didn't need to be private from the living room and kitchen area. The bathroom is small but newly remodeled and clean. There is a fully functional kitchen, a TV and free wifi. The apartment is on the first floor and the living room window faces the street. If you leave the blinds up, people can see right in to the apartment so we chose to keep the blinds closed most of the time.
There is a Duane Reed's (i.e. Walgreen's) right on the corner that is open 24/7, which has a lot of groceries in addition to the regular pharmacy stuff. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. There is a subway station 3 blocks north where you can catch the blue (A, C and E) lines. There is also a major subway station 5 blocks south at 42nd street in Times Square where you can catch the purple, red, blue and yellow lines.
We had absolutely no complaints and would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 24 2017 - Dec 27 2017
4 night minimum stay
Dec 28 2017 - Dec 31 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$450|
More than 30 days notice full refund of deposit. Within 30 days, 50% refund unless we are able to re-rent the apartment.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.