About the property
- Condo1186 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
• This beautifully renovated villa is complete with new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, washer/dryer, tile floors and free internet. This villa is an end unit, with windows on 3 sides ... creating a light airy feeling. The balcony overlooks two tennis courts and has a partial view of the Palmetto Dune's golf course.
• Our three bedroom, two bath villa is conveniently located in building 4 at Hilton Head Resort, 663 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Enjoy a view of the tennis courts and a limited golf course view from your private balcony.
• The living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep 6-8 comfortably. The living room has a large flat screen television with separate DVD player.
• The gorgeous kitchen is fully-equipped. It includes refrigerator with icemaker, stove/oven dishwasher, all cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, coffee grinder, blender, toaster oven and microwave. There is also a wet bar with sink and granite counters.
• The master bedroom is beautiful with king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, as well as a private bath with a hair dryer, tub and shower.
• The second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and walk in closet. A flat screen TV is provided for your enjoyment.
• The third bedroom has 2 twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. A full bath with shower is just outside the door ... complete with a hair dryer.
• Just an eight minute walk across our private boardwalk (no roads to cross) to the secluded beach. The resort provides a scheduled golf cart shuttle down the boardwalk to the beach on a seasonal basis. Enjoy the scenic saltwater marsh that is abundant with wildlife including egrets, herons and crabs. At the beach there is a private cabana, CoCo’s that serves food and drinks. You can play beach volleyball (may not available during winter months). We provide beach chairs, beach toys and a rolling beach cart. All you need to bring is your bathing suit and sunblock!
• Our gated resort is centrally located at mile marker 7 with 24 hour security. Enjoy our amenities which include two outdoor pools and one heated indoor pool plus kiddie pool. Brush up your tennis game on one or our six lighted tennis courts.
• Take a jog on our new indoor jogging track or work out on our new exercise equipment, then rejuvenate yourself in the sauna or hot tub. All of this is included free with your stay. Bike rentals can be delivered to your villa.
Please check our 2 bedroom unit in Hilton Head Resort at VRBO #352452
Keywords: 3 Bedroom / 2 bath Condo, Villa, Private Beach Access. Totally renovated with granite kitchen & stainless steel appliances.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too! My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too!
Owner purchased this Condo in 2011
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Hilton Head weekend vacation!
The place cozy and perfect for two couples and some of our friends. I wish the rooms had curtains to keep the sun from coming in when we slept but other than that, it was a great place to stay. It had extra blankets and the kitchen was stocked with dishes. Would definitely visit again!
Jan13 to Mar16...1918
The unit had everything and the host was always available and helpful.....if the elevators and sauna worked the rating would have been better
Awesome condo in scenic Hilton Head
The condo was very updated and our kids had fun every day in the pool and we enjoyed the hot tub and indoor track. The walk to the big beach isn’t bad at all. We went and saw the sunset and played a bit! The space was perfect for the seven (2 Kids, 5 adults) of us and the owner was a pleasure to work with! We enjoyed our stay!
Great place to relax.
The condo was well appointed, clean, well organized and stocked with everything we would ever need for our stay. There were plenty of linen for our group of 8, even laundry detergent and cleaning supplies to get us started for our weekend stay. I also host two homes in Dallas and was pleasantly surprised at the large supply of kitchen utensils and kitchen wares, which made our short stay so convenient.
The indoor pool and spa were enjoyed during our winter-time stay; we also accessed the walkway to the beach, which was a lovely stroll. The beach was clean and beautiful, I can only imagine how busy it would be during the warmer weather.
The front gate guards were very helpful in directing us, went into detail about where to park and easily access the condo. The owner communicated well with us during multiple stage of planning and preparation, including a playpen for our 15 month old guest.
This place was perfect for our trip. The resort amenities are wonderful. The Villa is beautifully decorated. Close by to all shops and restaurants. Mary Jo was an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Will be visiting again!!
Fun in the sand and court
It was a lovely property, well decorated and plenty of room for a family of 5. The resort was well kept and convenient to many places of interest. Everything we needed was there. We had so much fun on the beautiful beach. It was clean, not crowded, with plenty of space for sand castles and kite flying. The boardwalk over the salt marshes allowed viewing of some birds, crabs, and other sea creatures. We played tennis for the first time in years. What a blast! When it rained, we enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. The only thing is the walk to the beach was a bit a of a hike. However, the shuttle came around regularly.
There are plenty of stores and shops around. Restaurants were good too. We went on a Coastal Discovery Museum sponsored beach walk, which was informative. We drove to Savannah for one day, only 45 minutes away. That was fun to walk on the riverfront. All in all a time was had by all.
This condo is centrally located mid-island in Hilton Head. There are grocery stores, Sam's Club, drug stores, restaurants, golf, mini-golf ... and everything else to make your stay a pleasant experience.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change until rental is confirmed. Contact owner for monthly rental pricing