|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This condo was recently totally renovated.
• Our two bedroom, two bath villa is conveniently located in building 3 at Hilton Head Resort, 663 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Enjoy a view of the indoor pool from your private indoor balcony.
• The living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep 4-6 comfortably. Movies, books and games are provided for your enjoyment. The living room also has large flat screen television with DVD player.
• The gorgeous kitchen is fully-equipped. It includes refrigerator with icemaker, stove/oven dishwasher, disposal, all cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, blender, toaster oven and microwave.
• The master bedroom is beautiful with king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, as well as a private bath with a hair dryer, tub and shower.
• The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. A full bath with tub and shower is just outside the door ... complete with a hair dryer.
• Just an eight minute walk (or ride the golf cart) across our private boardwalk (no roads to cross) to the secluded beach. Golf cart rides down the boardwalk to the beach are provided by the resort with posted seasonal schedules. Enjoy the scenic saltwater marsh that is abundant with wildlife including egrets, herons and crabs. At the beach there is a private cabana, CoCo’s that serves food and drinks. You can play beach volleyball (may not available during winter months). We provide 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella and a rolling beach cart. All you need to bring is your bathing suit and sunblock!
• Our gated resort is centrally located at mile marker 7 with 24 hour security. Enjoy our amenities which include two outdoor pools and one heated indoor pool plus kiddie pool. Brush up your tennis game on one or our six lighted tennis courts.
• Take a jog on our new indoor jogging track or work out on our new exercise equipment, then rejuvenate yourself in the sauna or hot tub. All of this is included free with your stay. Bike rentals can be delivered to your villa. Free wireless area by the indoor pool.
Please refer to VRBO #366890 for our 3 bedroom listing.
Keywords: Condo, Villa, Private Beach Access,
My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2011
We had an amazing time while in Hilton Head. We kept busy with checking out the town, swimming, bicycling, playing tennis, going to the beach and of course seeing my family. Unfortunately, my husband had "tweaked" his back a few days prior to our arrival so he wasn't able to get any golf in. I will definitely complete the online survey. I can guarantee that they will all be 5's. The staff at the Resort were amazing. Every time that we called down for a visitors pass or stopped by the guard house for something, we were always greeted with a smile and a very pleasant person. Thank you again. I will definitely contact you again if we make plans to return to Hilton Head.
We all had a great time while staying at this condo. The condo itself was very clean and comfortable and had all of the necessary supplies. All we had to buy were groceries. We spent a lot of time on the beautiful beach, where there is a lifeguard. There is a lot to do in the resort itself. The activities that are provided were very nice, especially since our group included 2 young girls. We used the indoor pool, hot tub, workout room and sauna during rainy weather and down time in the evening. And the island has all that vacationers to the beach could need. We did appreciate Mary Jo's helpfulness.
My family had a wonderful stay in this condo. The accommodations were clean and had everything we needed for our week long stay. Mary Jo was helpful from the moment I made my first inquiry til the day we left. Thanks so much.
We had a ball on this vacation. Condo is in a great location. Rented bikes and parked the van for the week. This resort has a beautiful layout! We enjoyed the pool, workout room, indoor track and the boardwalk to the beach. Condo was perfect for my family. Kitchen and bathrooms were well stocked. The beach cart that was provided was extra bonus and greatly appreciated. I really liked how all the rooms had TV's and the sitting area outside in the front was nice. Condo was very relaxing with colorful décor. We all took advantage of the amenities. This condo offers a great place to stay and enjoy and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT for your stay in Hilton Head, SC. If at all possible, We would love to come back and stay here again! Thanks Mary Jo, for allowing us this opportunity to stay in your little piece of heaven.
We have been ar is fun resort for 4 of our 7 nights now and we are having a wonderful time. The condo was very clean, well decorated, and well stocked with things we have needed. The beds are very comfy. The kitchen has a table that seats 4 and the bar seats 3. This is perfect for our family of 6.
My kids are loving the indoor pool. The water is very warm. The small 1ft baby pool would be wonderful for families with toddlers. The public restrooms in the pool area are very clean. My kids also enjoy burning off energy and running the indoor track.
The boardwalk to the beach is a breeze. My kids love looking at all of the crabs in the marsh on the way. My husband and I enjoy getting drinks at CoCos on the beach. The mango margarita is excellent. The drinks are pricey though.
Over all we love this condo and the entire Hilton Head Resort. The resort itself is located very close to restaurants and shopping with a Kroger about a mile away.
I will for sure tell friends and family about this condo and resort. We will be back too!!!
We did a last minute trip to Hilton Head and the owner was so very helpful in making our mini vacation a reality. The unit was in great condition and all the other tenants and guests were very friendly. Our inside balcony overlooking the indoor pool was nice also. The elevator and luggage carts were a surprise bonus. The beds and baths were clean and there was a cart provided in the unit to carry all of our beach supplies! The kitchen was well stocked with dishes, cups, utensils, pots and pans. The short walk to the beach through the beautiful wetlands was nice also. The section of beach was very secluded and not very many people in the general area. Maybe 30 people were within several hundred yards of us. The beach was packed with sand dollars, crabs and star fish when the tide went out. It was beautiful and exciting for the kids. I have to give it up to the honest personnel who work security. We left our new laptop next to the luggage cart in the parking lot and they hand delivered it after we realized we were missing it and reported it to the staff. Again I can't thank the owner enough for being so kind and helpful with ideas of what to do and where to go. We were only 1/4 of a mile from two grocery stores and within a mile of many restaurants and activities Thanks Hilton Head Resort!
This getaway was so important to me and upon our arrival I knew that we had chosen the right place. The accommodations were safe, clean and comfy and convenient. TV in every room. Kitchen had coffee pot and a plus, cooking utensils for dining in. Parking was convenient. Elevator was a plus. The indoor pool was right outside our door and the beach minutes away, very easy to walk to. Got in my Garmin steps. The beach super clean. Convenient shopping with historical towns close by. We really enjoyed ourselves. Perfect for our mother daughter retreat. Will definitely recommend.
• CoCo’s is an ocean front cabana that serves food & drinks, has music and restrooms. There is also a volley ball area in the sand in front of Coco's.
• By the main outdoor pool there is a deli/restaurant, bike rental, gift shop. There are two outdoor pools.
• Indoor recreation area has a heated pool, kids pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness center and indoor jogging track
• 6 lighted tennis courts free for your use
• Playground and picnic area with charcoal grills and picnic tables
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 30 2016 - Aug 19 2016
7 night minimum stay
Aug 20 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$95 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until the rental is confirmed.
Stays less than 7 days, please add $90 cleaning fee
Pay Pal / Check
$300 deposit when booking with balance due 30 days prior to rental