|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This condo was recently totally renovated.
• Our two bedroom, two bath villa is conveniently located in building 3 at Hilton Head Resort, 663 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Enjoy a view of the indoor pool from your private indoor balcony.
• The living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa making this villa sleep 4-6 comfortably. Movies, books and games are provided for your enjoyment. The living room also has large flat screen television with DVD player.
• The gorgeous kitchen is fully-equipped. It includes refrigerator with icemaker, stove/oven dishwasher, disposal, all cookware, utensils, coffeemaker, blender, toaster oven and microwave.
• The master bedroom is beautiful with king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, as well as a private bath with a hair dryer, tub and shower.
• The second bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and a flat screen TV with DVD player. A full bath with tub and shower is just outside the door ... complete with a hair dryer.
• Just an eight minute walk (or ride the golf cart) across our private boardwalk (no roads to cross) to the secluded beach. Golf cart rides down the boardwalk to the beach are provided by the resort with posted seasonal schedules. Enjoy the scenic saltwater marsh that is abundant with wildlife including egrets, herons and crabs. At the beach there is a private cabana, CoCo’s that serves food and drinks. You can play beach volleyball (may not available during winter months). We provide 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella and a rolling beach cart. All you need to bring is your bathing suit and sunblock!
• Our gated resort is centrally located at mile marker 7 with 24 hour security. Enjoy our amenities which include two outdoor pools and one heated indoor pool plus kiddie pool. Brush up your tennis game on one or our six lighted tennis courts.
• Take a jog on our new indoor jogging track or work out on our new exercise equipment, then rejuvenate yourself in the sauna or hot tub. All of this is included free with your stay. Bike rentals can be delivered to your villa. Free wireless area by the indoor pool.
Please refer to VRBO #366890 for our 3 bedroom listing.
Keywords: Condo, Villa, Private Beach Access,
My husband and I have been visiting Hilton Head for 25 years and have been renting condos in Hilton Head for the past 15 years. We are now retired and we live a short distance from Hilton Head Resort.. We pride ourselves in being great landlords and we do what we can to make your stay fun and problem free. We both spent our careers in the gourmet food business working with european importers in chocolates, cookies and other goodies. We have 3 children and 5 grand children. We love Hilton Head and know you will too!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2011
We had an amazing time while in Hilton Head. We kept busy with checking out the town, swimming, bicycling, playing tennis, going to the beach and of course seeing my family. Unfortunately, my husband had "tweaked" his back a few days prior to our arrival so he wasn't able to get any golf in. I will definitely complete the online survey. I can guarantee that they will all be 5's. The staff at the Resort were amazing. Every time that we called down for a visitors pass or stopped by the guard house for something, we were always greeted with a smile and a very pleasant person. Thank you again. I will definitely contact you again if we make plans to return to Hilton Head.
This condo unit is in a building where there is an indoor pool visible from the balcony outside of the front door. For families traveling with children, you can rest assured in selecting this unit knowing that if your children are wanting to visit the indoor pool and spa, they can still be monitored from the unit. For the golfer, there are courses on either side of the resort. For the beach lover, there is a private boardwalk that is walkable, but a golf cart and driver is available if the distance is too far. Security is tight, which is a plus. However, for the late night beach walker, the boardwalk gate is locked at 11:30. I highly recommend this property. The owner, Mary Jo, is an incredible host.
We had a great time staying here. The resort has very good security. The condo is extremely well maintained, clean, and is picture perfect. The kitchen is well equipped. The rooms are spacious and the bedrooms have nice comfortable beds. It was nice being in close proximity to the indoor pool, hot tub, and exercise room. The resort has plenty of things to do for kids and adults. We all enjoyed the boardwalk out to the beach, as we saw some kind of different wildlife each day. It is a very short drive to restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping. I highly recommend this condo.
We had an amazing time staying here. The condo was so clean and set up very cute. Easy beach access was so nice! Would def stay here again. We loved it! Thanks Mary!
We all had a great time while staying at this condo. The condo itself was very clean and comfortable and had all of the necessary supplies. All we had to buy were groceries. We spent a lot of time on the beautiful beach, where there is a lifeguard. There is a lot to do in the resort itself. The activities that are provided were very nice, especially since our group included 2 young girls. We used the indoor pool, hot tub, workout room and sauna during rainy weather and down time in the evening. And the island has all that vacationers to the beach could need. We did appreciate Mary Jo's helpfulness.
My family had a wonderful stay in this condo. The accommodations were clean and had everything we needed for our week long stay. Mary Jo was helpful from the moment I made my first inquiry til the day we left. Thanks so much.
We had a ball on this vacation. Condo is in a great location. Rented bikes and parked the van for the week. This resort has a beautiful layout! We enjoyed the pool, workout room, indoor track and the boardwalk to the beach. Condo was perfect for my family. Kitchen and bathrooms were well stocked. The beach cart that was provided was extra bonus and greatly appreciated. I really liked how all the rooms had TV's and the sitting area outside in the front was nice. Condo was very relaxing with colorful décor. We all took advantage of the amenities. This condo offers a great place to stay and enjoy and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT for your stay in Hilton Head, SC. If at all possible, We would love to come back and stay here again! Thanks Mary Jo, for allowing us this opportunity to stay in your little piece of heaven.
• CoCo’s is an ocean front cabana that serves food & drinks, has music and restrooms. There is also a volley ball area in the sand in front of Coco's.
• By the main outdoor pool there is a deli/restaurant, bike rental, gift shop. There are two outdoor pools.
• Indoor recreation area has a heated pool, kids pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness center and indoor jogging track
• 6 lighted tennis courts free for your use
• Playground and picnic area with charcoal grills and picnic tables
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 20 2016 - Dec 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$95 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until the rental is confirmed.
Stays less than 7 days, please add $90 cleaning fee
Pay Pal / Check
$300 deposit when booking with balance due 30 days prior to rental