|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Leasing is a house dating from 1910, built on two levels.
It is a question of a ground floor and a floor, with a total area of 100 m2, with a capacity of 6 people. 5 rooms in total (3 bedrooms and two living rooms, two bathrooms and two toilets.). The neighborhood is very quiet, leafy. There are several possibilities to park in the surrounding streets, which are no parking meters. (There is no private parking). The house is not directly on the street, and is therefore protected from traffic noise. Access is from the Coquette Avenue (private way) by a wide staircase, said "not a donkey" twenty foot. Important: This access is not suitable for disabled or very elderly.
The area is served by tram (10 min walk; stop " 'tale Falicon"). and several bus lines.
The ground floor, has a separate entrance, separate from the second level of the house.
- Outdoors: an arbor south side of 12 m2 with table and chairs that overlooks the entrance to the ground floor and access to a small terraced garden of 80 m2 (including driveways) that surrounding the house.
- Inside a living room of 16 m2, with east view window overlooking the garden, with a sofa (no bed), table, chairs, buffet and T. V. and single bed (one person).
- A bedroom of 11m2, with a view west window on garden path, a double bed and large closet.
- Another bedroom 10 m2, with a south view window on garden, tiled floor, with a single bed (one person) closet and shelves.
- A bathroom of 3.20 m2 with bath and sink, a small eastern side window, garden view.
- Local toilet of 1.70 m2 with ventilation window, with W and C small sink with cold water.
- A small kitchenette 2.50 m2, no windows, equipped with a table top fridge (114 liters), electric hob two fires, sink, dishes and cutlery, kitchen cabinets.
- First floor: a kitchen of 10 m2, East side window view garden, 207 liter refrigerator, microwave, sink, table, complete kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery, kitchen cupboards. etc ... An internal staircase connects the two floors.
The living room, 16 m2: south, including a sofa (no bed), TV, large desk and shelves. Access via French doors to the terrace (10m2) with garden table and chair, wide view over the city of Nice and the sea beyond.
There is also a second bathroom of 5 m2, west window, garden view and a local toilet.
A room of 11 m2, with double bed and bedside tables. South side window, garden view.
A gas boiler provides hot water in the kitchen and bathrooms. Central heating in all rooms. 220 volts. There is no air conditioning. The floors of the house are original tiles and floor tiles Nice (color brick, used in most rooms (undergoing renovation). You will find the washing machine is outside of the house, under a canopy. (Bed linen and towels are not provided). Double glazing on the ground floor, simple windows upstairs.
It is a simple but functional house without facilities and luxurious amenities, ideal for a family vacation with children.
The sea and the nearest beach are 4-5 km. Quick access by tram and bus line No. 7. The train station and the city center is 4 km, bus station 5 km. Airport to 14 km. Nearby shops, supermarkets and bus stops direct city center. Quick access to the highway entrance Nice-north, facilitating access to the hinterland and to the various beaches and tourist centers in the region (Italian coast, Cannes, Menton ...)
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.
A deposit of a third of the total rental amount will be requested for the book. You will give us the remaining amount, and a check for deposit in the amount of 600 euros on the day of arrival.
We must also consider the stay, mandatory fee for all adult person (over 18 years) living in rental or hotel in Nice, whatever the period or length of stay. For this category of leasing, the tourist tax is 0.75 cents per adult per night. There are many forms of exemptions (the disabled, large families, children under 18 .....) for more information, you can call us or contact the town hall of Nice, in the service of local taxation (tax stay) 04. 97. 13. 23. 63. Our Registration number for mayor of Nice, (local taxation Branch) is: 811 105 050 586
Séjour très agréable, qui nous a permis de profiter de la ville de Nice tout en séjournant en retrait de la rue, dans un endroit très calme, entouré de verdure, un peu comme à la campagne ! la proximité des bus, trams et magasins nous a faciliter les choses, car pour se garer en centre ville, c'est autre chose. Location à recommander.
The house is located in a neighborhood traffic connections by tram. Nearest also the highway entrance. Access to all the multitudes of possibilities offered by the Nice area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$666|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.|