About the property
- Condo1244 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay29 - 30 nights
Monthly Rental - gated resort condo only steps to the beach!
For monthly rental only, this upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo is beautifully furnished with a tropical theme.
Located within Ko Olina Resort's private gated community of Kai Lani, this condo is in the closest community to the beach, and has an unobstructed ocean view of the blue sea just steps away.
Enjoy all four of Ko Olina's beach lagoons, but especially the quiet privacy of Kai Lani's own beach of Lanikuhonua where the snorkeling is just fantastic.
- Bedrooms are both furnished with King beds in each room; sofa sleeper in the living room, and packnplay crib for those traveling with babies.
- Large Flat Screen TV in living area
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet, and a spacious bathroom with double vanity sinks.
- The kitchen fully is equipped with stainless steel appliances and comfortable breakfast bar seating.
- Two dining areas: one inside, and one on the lanai that is perfect for enjoying the view and the ocean breeze.
- family friendly: baby gate and beach wagon provided
Includes 2 car parking, WiFi, cable, and Netflix.
Feel free to email with any questions.
The Ko Olina Resort is nothing short of pristine. Four man-made beach lagoons are connected by a walking path perfect for that romantic sunrise or sunset stroll. The sand is white, the water is clear- this is the perfect place to relax.
Ko Olina Market (for groceries and a deli) is a 5 minute walk.
There are outstanding restaurants within 5 minutes walking distance (Disney's Ama' Ama', Four Season's Fish House, Roy's Restaurant, & Paradise Cove Luau to name a few). There is also a marina offering snorkel/fishing day trips so you have tales to tell when you get home!
- Online calendar is not always up-to-date. Please contact for pricing and availability.
- We strongly prefer our reservations to start on the 1st of the month and end on the last of the month. Mid-Month arrivals make it difficult for us to book the surrounding dates.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
About Melissa Wilkerson
Thank you for looking at our property page. Feel free to be in touch with any questions, I'm happy to help.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Fantastic Kai Lani condo
We enjoyed every minute at this beautiful condo at Kai Lani. The furnishings were perfect and the condo well stocked with everything you will need. Loved the second floor with a great view of the ocean and the immaculate grounds. Easy walk to Ko Olina Station and beautiful lagoons. Melanie and Melissa were very professional and easy to deal with. Property manager, Frank, was extremely friendly, helpful, and immediately responsive to any need we had. We highly recommend this condo and will return again
Beautiful hidden gem in KoOlina
What a beautiful condo in a very pretty, quiet neighborhood. The views of the ocean and pool were heavenly. The second floor location was great. The condo was well stocked with everything we needed and more. Lots of beach gear and a well stocked kitchen. Furnishings were lovely. We enjoyed our stay here very much. Melissa, the rental contact person was very professional and helpful. She answered our questions and got back to us immediately when we had questions or concerns. We highly recommend this rental!
A few notes not mentioned
Agree that this place is great and the folks were super helpfull, but i wanted to add a few other notes that are not in here that should be.
1) this is the best appointed kitchen i've ever seen in a rental. Nicer than my house. This was HUGE considering how expensive it is to eat out on oahu
2) There is a garage on the first floor to store all your beach junk so you don't have to haul it up and down the stairs
3) the joint was IMMACULATE when we arrived. That is always such a relief.
4) The shower in the master bedroom was enourmous, and i'm a big dude
5) the walk down to 'sunset' beach was a great nightly routine and gorgeous.
Great place. We'll be back again if i win powerball and can take another full month off work :)
Best in Ko Olina
We have stayed in Ko Olina four times and this was, by far, the best and most comfortable condo we have ever rented. We have paid almost twice as much in one of the ocean-front high rises which was, indeed nice, but this condo wins 1st place, in our opinion. The owner, property manager and onsite contact person were all welcoming and immediately responsive to any need we had. The furnishings are high quality and extremely comfortable. The ocean view is spectacular and with the cross ventilation we never had to turn on the a/c even once during our three week stay. We were so impressed with this unit, we contacted the property manager and booked it for the entire month of February 2014. Let me also add that the neighbors and entire community at Kai Lani are some of the friendliest people we have ever met in any of our travels. A big thanks to Melanie, Melissa, Ingrid and Wolfgang for everything.
Located within the Ko Olina Resort & Marina, at Kai Lani gated community. Kai Lani is just 20 miles from the excitement of downtown Honolulu. The condo is nestled in a beachfront resort with four crescent-shaped lagoons, a four-star hotel/spa, a Ted Robinson designed golf course, and a marina that hosts yachts from all over the world.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- $500 refundable deposit and web fee secures reservation dates; Remaining balance in full is due 60 days before arrival.