About the property
- Condo2800 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Luxury Ocean View 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Condo, close to beach and golf
DO YOU WANT TO “FEEL LIKE A PAMPERED MOVIE STAR”?
(as one of our guests so aptly put it, see our reviews)
• We offer an attentive concierge (and attentive owner!) who will attend to your every vacation need, from the details of transportation and provisioning, to the chef services, In home spa services, child care, and fun adventures to be planned.
• Another guest states '... the service here has been impeccable. Everyone from Bari to Sondra to Miguel to Leslie has been wonderful: attentive, nice, and fun. We will recommend this place to everyone and will definitely be back ourselves!'
LIKE THE IDEA OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL ART GALLERY?
• Vista Hermosa is a virtual treasure trove of artwork, from the paintings on the wall, to some of the furniture
• The owner is a well-traveled interior decorator, and the family has collected art pieces from around the world
• No sterile surroundings,here! Vista Hermosa has beautiful original art throughout, and the owner has carved out little relaxation nooks in the home. You can lounge on the Bali bed on the Master Suite Terrace, or stay under AC looking out toward sea from the Haitian bed inside.
• From another guest “The setting and decor were amazing with different pieces from around the world that reflected pride and love in ownership of this unit.”
WHAT DOES VISTA HERMOSA OFFER?
• Breathtaking views from the moment you enter, and from each room
• Spacious floorplan with 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, and laundry room (full size washer/dryer) and 2800 ft sq under A/C
• 4 terraces to enjoy the jungle sounds of resident howler monkeys and parrots, and to enjoy the views (another 745 sq ft of covered private outdoor terraces)
• Beautiful Shared Infinity Edge Pool
• Great arrangement for families with 2 king suites and guest suite with 2 full beds… the “Master” has a jetted tub, while the “2nd Master” has wrap around windows with more views.
• Individually controlled central A/C, so each bedroom and the great room can be set independently
HERE’S WHY WE BOUGHT THIS CONDO IN THE FIRST PLACE
• Stunning views
• Convenient layout (privacy between Masters)
• Easy Access (no steps!)
• Luxurious details throughout, from the granite kitchen countertop to the Italian travertine countertops in the powder room, marble flooring in the bathrooms, etc.
• Close Proximity to the Pool (just off the guest terrace)
• Location, location, location – within the exclusive Peninsula Papagayo resort gates and privy to the resort amenities
3 AMENITIES INCLUDED IN OUR RATES
• Our amazing concierge is your personal resource and can set you up with dining or spa reservations on the premises or coordinate chef and spa services at your vacation home, not to mention the plethora of adventures you can experience by land or at sea!
• The Arnold Palmer golf course and tennis center – beautiful views on the golf course with lots of animal life!
• The private Prieta Beach Club with family pool, lap pool, splash pool, fitness center, restaurants, and long beach backed by tropical dry forest – low volume of guests and more privacy
While Vista Hermosa is my family’s personal vacation home, I handle several other villa and condo rentals at Peninsula Papagayo.
READY TO RESERVE YOUR NIGHTS?
Call me, Jane Moore, at 305-600-0766 or email me using the yellow email owner button to the right and expect a prompt reply. I’m here to help you arrange an amazing vacation at Peninsula Papagayo.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About J. Moore
Our boutique company offers luxurious vacation villas within the resort gates of the exclusive Peninsula Papagayo. Each villa that we represent offers a luxurious accommodation, breathtaking setting, ocean views, personal concierge, housekeeping, wifi and more. Our team works tirelessly to provide everything for our travelers. OUR LEADERSHIP Jane Moore is our President and Founder as well as a local homeowner in the resort complex and leads the team as an expert in helping visitors enjoy the area with comfort and ease. The work of concierge Bari Lehrman, associate member of Papagayo Luxury, helps every guest enjoy their vacation. She and our network of prefered Peninsula professionals are dedicated to making our guest’s stay as delightful and carefree as possible. Jane and Bari and the rest of these associates stand ready to serve.
J. Moore purchased this Condo in 2009
What makes this Condo unique
Access to Private beach Club, Tennis and Arnold Palmer Golf
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Peaceful, great views.
Terrific stay with attentive owner and concierge.
A gorgeous home situated perfectly overlooking the Four Season’s Golf course and Pacific. Bari was fantastic and arranged everything from boating tours to personal chief service. Her professionalism and Papagayo’s beauty made our stay fly by too fast. The rooms were perfect for the two families and each room provided views of the bay and golf course. Without a doubt the personal touches that Bari and Jane provided made our experience that much more inviting and both families are already planning our return.
Thank you Jane / Bari for a great experience.
An Amazing Family Experience in Costa Rica
My family and I stayed at Vista Hermosa over Spring Break and it was, to say the least, an absolutely wonderful experience. The condominium is beautifully furnished and lacks nothing you will need during your visit. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are furnished with high quality linens and local organic bath products. Right next to the condo is an amazing infinity pool that was great for relaxing while at the condo. However, we enjoyed spending the majority of our time at the beach club and the beaches. The beach club has wonderful service, wonderful food, and of course a wonderful beach. We used boogie boards, took surf lessons, and watched turtles hatch and make their way to the ocean. It was a very cool experience. There is also a great beach where the kids spent hours in the calm water snorkeling, searching for shells, and just floating around. In the mornings we would take the golf cart and drive around looking for monkeys and birds. There were often "pizcote" on the golf course and tons of monkeys playing around in the trees. The wildlife there is unique and gorgeous.
All in all it was an amazing week for our family in Costa Rica. I would absolutely recommend anyone of any age visit this magical place.
We highly recommend staying at Vista Hermosa if you are planning a stay on the Papagayo Peninsula!! It is beautifully appointed with gorgeous art and stylish furnishings. The main living and dining space has a huge balcony and there are also individual balconies off of each bedroom, an infinity pool right next door - all of which overlook the driving range and ocean. There is also a nicely equipped kitchen and great jetted tub in the master bath!
If you are looking for relaxation - this is the place. A typical day was waking up early, driving the golf cart 9 holes looking for monkeys and birds, checking out a beach or two (again with barely a soul in sight!). Back for some breakfast and then going to either the Prieta Beach Club, Four Seasons or Andaz to hang out with a day pass. The Andaz adult pool was awesome, with howlers and white-faced monkeys lazing in the trees around the pool all day, plus a couple of coco-loco tropical drinks and some cevice - can life get any better? If had the kids with us they would have loved the family pools at the Andaz and Four Seasons too.
In the afternoon we'd hang out by the condo pool (basically our own pool as nobody else was ever there during our entire stay!). For dinner, sometimes we would grill (we stocked up at the Mercado in Coco and Liberia - we preferred Liberia - both about a 45 minute drive) and sometimes we'd head out to a restaurant (lots of options close by!). We did get some great tenderloin and lamb chops at the butcher (Carnes San Martin - stellar, right by airport in the Solarium development at the back left hand side). The grill is awesome and I was able to sous-vide some ribs and sear them on the grill; sooooo good. Note, a great place to go and see the sunset is the 3rd hole or the Prieta Beach Club.
Honestly, the decisions to be made were really about which beach, what drink? It was that good. Totally recommend it!
Bari is awesome too - makes scheduling anything easy. Took the boat to a few beaches and saw the caves one day. Was a nice change of pace and learned to paddle-board too. She also arranged for our car - which was great.
Another tip is to get duty-free rum after you land in Liberia - it is right in baggage area. A liter of Flor De Cana there will set you up for the week!!
Book it. You'll love it!
The Four Seasons' Hipper Younger Brother
If you generally stay at Four Seasons properties and are considering visiting Costa Rica, you need to go to the Peninsula Papagayo: that much is a fact.
But when you choose where you stay in Papagayo, consider this: if you want privacy, luxury, and common spaces for groups to enjoy one anothers' company, staying at Jane's property is a far better deal than the Four Seasons. I know because I spent the entire week trying to find reasons to prove otherwise.
As a travel writer, I was in Papagayo writing an article on why the Four Seasons is such a remarkable hospitality brand and why people live and die to stay in their properties. They have perfected the guest experience. Yet when you look at the big picture -- what are ultimate travel amenities that money CANNOT buy? -- you get things like "the whole pool to yourself" and "feeling like a local" which are experiences that are made inherently obsolete with a certain level of corporate success.
Fortunately, thanks to Jane's fleet of rentals, travelers can still find these things -- albeit, located right next door to the Four Seasons property -- and for a wonderful fraction of the big brand price. Money you can spend on stuff that really matters: like more champagne :)
Fabulous Vacation Destionation
The condo was awesome. Everything was done well. Bari - our concierge was wonderful. You must rent the gold cart. It made it super easy to get to the beach club and to the Four Seasons for lunch or dinner. The pool right next door was great. The kids used it every day. The property was very clean and well maintained. The condo was perfect and the views outstanding. It was one of the nicest places we have every stayed in and would go back again if staying in that area. Zip lining at witches rock was fun. We rented jet skis and enjoyed that too!
The challenge with the area is its distance to a decent grocery store. We thought we would be doing more trips through Liberia but it turned out it was just too much driving so we ended up spending more time just relaxing by the ocean - which was great. We should had Bari stock us with more food. The grocery store was far away and a little bit of a challenge locating the items we needed.
I would recommend getting a place to stay in the middle of the country and visiting the rain forest for a few days to enjoy that part of the country and then come relax on the coast.
Zip Line Canopy Tour, Mineral Hot Spring Excursions, White-Water Rafting, Volcano Exploration, Fishing, Boat excursions, Surfing, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking, Hiking
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. If a season is not defined, please ask for rates, such as Festive 2016/2017 rates. Green Season rates are heavily discounted since access to the Prieta Beach Club and Four Seasons Hotel facilities may be restricted