The condo is being completely remodeled and will be available Dec 2018. Please see description for complete condo details and new bedroom configurations, since the pictures have not been updated on the website yet. New walnut kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops, wood plank tile floors, new fireplace, remodeled bathrooms with shower head and rain shower in each bathroom, bathrooms have double sinks, main bathroom has a separate shower from toilet and sink, master has new stand alone soaking tub and separate shower. New alder doors. Do you want to be in town or next to the slopes? Why choose? Treat yourself to the best of both worlds. This Luxury Condo is ideally located where Peak 9 meets the town of Breckenridge. Beautiful views of the slopes, Ten Mile mountain range and the Blue River. Balconies on threes sides of the building and off of each bedroom. This is absolutely the most convenient location in all of Breckenridge. Walk across Park Avenue and enjoy a fine Mexican meal at Mi Casa or walk a block in be in the heart of town on Main Street. In the morning, stroll across the plaza to catch Quick Silver Twin 6 pack chairlift and you are on the mountain while most are searching for parking. The Village at Breckenridge 3 bedroom 2 bath Resort Condo at the base of Peak 9.
- Upgraded Three bedroom 2 bathroom condo, 1360 square feet
- Sleeps from 2- 10 people
- Full kitchen
- This beautiful Corner Condo has Large Balconies in every room.
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen TV's
- Cable television, DVD players with DVD Library
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, provided
*One-time setup upon check-in, no daily maid service
Bedroom 1: XL Twin bunk over New King Pillow Top Bed and twin over twin bunk with a TV, books, and games and balcony.
Bedroom 2: New Beautyrest Pillow Top King bed, TV and Balcony
Bedroom 3: 1 King New Beautyrest Pillow Top King bed, TV, Desk and Balcony.
- Sofa Queen Sleeper in the Living Room
- Main Bathroom: 2 sinks and toilet, shower has a pocket door with shower head and rain shower.
-Master bathroom: 2 sinks, toilet, separate shower with shower head and rain shower head, soaking tub separate from shower.
- In Town and Next to the Quicksilver lift at the Village at Breckenridge
- True Ski-in/Ski-out at the Base of Peak 9
- Next to the "Village Ski School" and the Children's Ski School Area
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Check in at the Village at Breckenridge Front Desk.
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool
- Four outdoor hot tubs
- Exercise facilities
- Dry Sauna
- Steam room
- Locker rooms with showers and towels
- Optional paid parking: $25/nt for 1 vehicle, $40/nt for the second vehicle paid directly to the front desk.
Parking is also available in the Town of Breckenridge Overnight Parking Lots ranging from $5/nt-$15/nt with free bus service. The bus stop is right next to the Village at Breck.
- Free wireless internet (in the condo and throughout the resort)
- Shared washers/dryers (coin operated) on each floor, steps from the condo
- Lobby areas
- Restaurants and bar on site
- Daycare on premises (Village Daycare Center)
- Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on premises
- Maggie Pond is next to the condo, enjoy sailboarding, Hamster balls (your kids will love this, see pictures) and paddle boating summer months.
- The Maggie Ski lodge Restaurant, Après Ski, Coffee Shop, Ski Rental, Bike Rental in the building or next to it.
- New Plaza area with Firepits just outside the condo.
- The Village Plaza has Events throughout the year, Concerts, Farmer's Market, Festivals...