|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Beautiful house with brand new back yard oasis near the highly desirable Croatan Beach (limited public access). Features kitchen french doors to balcony porch for dining al fresco! Huge sun deck and hot tub for 4 in private back yard! Large living room with flatscreen tv and wet bar for cozy evenings after the beach.
With five bedrooms, the home sleeps up to 16 people. There are 2 master suites with private bathrooms - one on the ground level with two double beds and a 3/4 bathroom and another larger master on the third level with king bed and ensuite soaker tub, stand-up shower and double vanity. There are also three additional bedrooms - a ground floor bedroom with two double beds, a third floor bedroom with a twin bed with pull out trundle, and a fourth floor bedroom (accessible via a narrow spiral staircase) with a full size bed. Finally, there is a pull out couch in the living room.
This home is beautifully furnished and well appointed with all amenities. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, oven) and granite countertops. The laundry room has a large washer and dryer. The bathrooms are updated with granite countertops, new lights, new fixtures. The house also has four separate decks to enjoy the outdoors - a private rooftop deck with a view of the ocean, a balcony in the front off the living room, a balcony in the back off the kitchen, and a brand new sun-lounging deck in the backyard.
You will love the location. Croatan is an upscale, residential neighborhood. It has some vacation homes for rent, but there are also many residents who make this their permanment home. This makes Croatan a quieter spot for a vacation than the resort strip. The beach itself is also less crowded than the resort strip as it is limited public access. And surfers love Croatan because there are two designated surfing areas. There are several nice restaurants to choose from at nearby Rudee Inlet and by virtue of being on this end of the beach, you're also closer to the Virginia Marine Science Museum and Ocean Breeze Water Park.
There's more to your week than the beach!! Nearby destinations:
Virginia Aquarium, Charter Fishing, Boardwalk, Park, Golf, Water Slides, Go Karting and Busch Gardens (1 hour away)
We are a group of 10 college friends who met in VA Beach for a reunion. This home is nicely updated with plenty of room for everyone and is in a wonderful location! We loved going for walks on the beach, eating at great restaurants, and sitting in the hot tub. We had immediate responses to any questions we had during our stay. We would definitely stay in this home again!!
Was a perfect place for my family celebrating Christmas
Nice and clean, good location, owner was very accommodating and provided excellent customer service. Will rent again and recommend to family and friends.
Home was very spacious and acomodating my family was very pleased with my choice to go with this property!!
It is a nice house in a nice neighborhood close to Virginia Beach. The owners are also very responsive to questions.
A few caveats if you have a lot of people in the house (we had 12 adults). There are two full bathrooms but the one in the master doesn't have a door. We had 12 adults trying to get ready for a wedding and it was a bit awkward trying to get everyone a shower (although no one said the hot water ran out) because you couldn't really use the master bedroom/ toilet/ mirror when someone was showering. Also, though they provide toilet paper, it is not enough for 12 people for more than a day. Bring your own. You also can only park ~4 cars in the driveway. Each couple brought a car and we had to park some of them in a garage a few miles away.
We found this house, the amenities and surrounding area just as listed. We liked the privacy that Croatan Beach provided vs. the over crowded Virginia Beach, yet we were only a short distance away from the Boardwalk, restaurants, and any type of beach activity desired (parasailing, jet skis, dolphin watching, water parks, etc.). Definitely someplace I would take my family again!
|Cleaning||$175 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
By booking this home, you agree to observe our rules and policies as stated below.
- Check-In time is after 6:00 p.m.
- Check-Out time is by 10:00 a.m.
- Linens are provided (but not beach towels).
- Toiletries are not provided.
- LATE CHECK OUT RESULTS IN $200 PENALTY FEE
- AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF UP TO $5,000 MAY BE REQUIRED if property is left in poor, trashed or damaged condition.
- Room rate is based on 12 person occupancy. Additional guests require prior approval by the house manager and payment of $25 fee per night per guest.
- No parties or events.
- Maximum number of guests allowed is 16. More than 16 guests at house is a fire hazard and is subject to a $1,000 penalty fee.
- Use of candles and charcoal grills is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Smoking on the property will result in an additional $500 cleaning fee.
- Disabling of smoke detectors will result in a $200 penalty fee.
- Pets are not permitted. If you bring a pet without prior approval you will be billed $500 without prior notice.
- Do not rearrange the furniture. A moving fee will be charged for any furniture that has to be returned to its original location.
- The driveway accommodates up to 4 regular size cars. Parking on the street is prohibited by the city. Parking on the lawn is also prohibited.
- This property may be listed for sale and if it is necessary to show the property during your rental period, an agent will call you prior to showing the property. If the property is shown during your stay, you will receive a $50 credit for each showing for your much appreciated cooperation.
- Guests are expected to follow all laws and ordinances that govern the jurisdiction of Virginia Beach, Virginia. We reserve the right to early termination, without refund, if guests are found to have violated any laws of the jurisdiction while residing at the property.