|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
SIMPLE BUT COZY. That is the mantra of the Heart of the Mountain condo.
At 9075 feet elevation, this Lagoon Townhome is truly located at the heart of everything: skiing and snowshoeing in the winter; hiking, boating, and biking in the summer. Take in the view of Buffalo Mountain from the balcony. Relax in front of the fireplace. Revive in one of two hot tubs, just steps away from the front door. Use the fully equipped kitchen to cook some yummy mountain meals.
You will feel at home at once in this delightful and bright townhouse:
• quiet end unit with 3 levels (including 2-car garage)
• 2 queen beds and a large sectional couch for sleeping extra guests
• view of the mountains from both bedrooms
• full kitchen
• free, secure in-unit WiFi
• washer and dryer in unit
• bath tub with spa jets in master bathroom
• large closets in bedrooms
• literally steps from the clubhouse, gym, pool, hot tubs, and tennis court
• just across the meadow from Lake Dillon and multi-use bike trail
• shopping & dining in walking distance
• kid-friendly unit: infant crib, high chair, child gate
• 10 minutes from Copper Mountain, 20 minutes from Keystone/A-Basin/Breckenridge/Loveland
Come, create your mountain memories. Visit our condo website for additional photos & information.
This property was in a great location. Easy to get to Keystone, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek and Vail. We had a car on this trip but is close in location to the bus route too. Also in Frisco there are several grocery stores and a Walmart. This property was right next door to the indoor pool. It has a nice size pool and one hot tub. The property has an attached garage, but our standard SUV did not fit in the garage. Too low of clearance. We would stay here again when visiting.
They did not want to sleep in the same bed and sofa downstairs is not a sleeper, poor bedding overal, hard mattres and old smelly pillows, otherwise nice kitchen and fireplace, big garage and parking options. I wold come again with my own pillows and air mattres for my son. Thank you for great snow .
Very convenient location in Frisco. Really nice to have a washer and dryer for a longer stay. Kitchen is well equipped. Pool and hot tub building is right next door. Nice for kids to have the indoor pool. The beds were a little on the hard side and the main floor is one floor above the entry, and the bedrooms are above that, so lots of stairs but I didn't mind. The ceiling of the garage is a little low so be careful if you have a tall SUV with a carrier on top, but it's nice to have a garage at all. I highly recommend this property.
Easy access to multiple ski area, food and restaurants. Would definitely recommend!
We had a very enjoyable and comfortable one month stay at this condo. We loved it's location because it was located close to a path that connected to the hike/bike trail that goes along the lake/reservoir from Frisco to Dillon with beautiful views of the water and surrounding mountains. We brought our own 2 kayaks, so the tandem garage was perfect for secure storage. Safeway, Whole Foods, Walmart and restaurants are close by. We enjoyed kayaking amongst the islands on this part of the lake and taking many outstanding hikes in the area. Also very convenient to bike rentals and kayak/canoe/SUP rentals are at both Frisco & Dillon marinas. It's a great area for outdoor activities and this condo was a comfortable & convenient home base.
|condo cleaning (under 4 weeks)||$90|
• Cleaning for rentals under 4 weeks: $90
• Cleaning for rentals 4 weeks or longer: $140
• Free domestic credit card payments
• International credit card payments may be charged an additional 1.5%.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.