Chalet Annabelle offers a peaceful alpine retreat with the convenience of a central location within the Chamonix valley. Located in the first village of Les Houches, Chalet Annabelle offers an affordable luxury experience, owner managed with a 5 Star Tripadvisor Rating, and 'Certificate of Excellence Awards'. (A fully registered and licensed business)
Can accommodate 11 guests comfortably, more if small infants and babies included.
At a glance:-
* 5 Bedrooms - all beds are fully flexible either king, twin or single.
* 6 Bathrooms - all individually designed, an ideal combination of showers and baths.
* Fully equipped kitchen, large Electric double oven, Gas hob & microwave.
* Fridge-Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Coffee Machine & Toaster.
* Spacious communal area with log burning fire, comfy leather sofas.
* Large Oak dining table, seating 12.
* Wi-fi available throughout free of charge, UK & French Satellite TV, DVD & Wii machine.
* TV/Play-Room - in addition to the lounge area, sofa bed, bean bags, bathroom.
* Sunken Jacuzzi hot tub on extensive south facing sun terrace.
* Alfresco dining area with amazing views of the Valley & Mont Blanc Massif.
* Lawned garden area, & covered terrace with wrap-around balconies.
* For Summer:- Large Gas BBQ, sun loungers, garden furniture & sun parasol.
* Secure heated equipment room.
* Located on a no through road with off-road parking on 2 driveways for 6+ vehicles.
Fully equipped for infants & babies:- full size travel cots, & bed-linen, high-chairs, bed-guard, stair-gate, Changing Mat, Baby monitor, Bottle Warmer, potty with step for Sink & Toilet.
* Pre-arrival concierge service.
* Meet & Greet with essentials Welcome Hamper.
* Bedlinen, Bath & Hand towels, complimentary toiletries.
* Hot Tub Towels, & Bathrobes.
* All Utilities & Log supply.
* Regular Hot Tub Maintenance.
* End of stay clean.
Extras available (at additional charge) - airport transfers, in-valley transport, pre-arrival shopping service and wine delivery, additional towels, linen and logs. Mid-stay cleaning service.
* Equipment collection & return.
* Private in-valley transport service for ski drop and collection.
* Arrival reception with Canapes and Kir Royales.
* Hearty breakfast with daily cooked option.
* 3 course evening meal on 5 or 6 evenings, with wine beer & soft drinks included.
* 2 Course High Tea for the children also available.
* Daily afternoon refreshments, unlimited Tea & Coffee.
* Luxury toiletries, bathrobes, regular towel change.
Assistance with Airport Transfers, Lift pass, Ski Hire & lesson organization prior to your arrival, with mature staff to look after you during your stay, cook, host & driver.
Please note the prices shown are for the self-catering service, we would be delighted to quote for the fully catered service.
Our rentals usually run within the Saturday/Saturday window, although we try and provide flexibility wherever possible, minimum stay is 4 nights.