|Minimum Stay||7 - 21 nights|
DREAMING OF RELAXING TIME in beautiful Naples? STOP LOOKING as this magnificent RENOVATED villa is PERFECT for you!
Situated in a secured gated community of Briarwood, only 5-10 minutes to pristine white-sand Gulf beaches and other Naples attractions, this nicely appointed, renovated villa provides gorgeous rare South views over the longest lake in Briarwood. The screened lanai is private, yet gives you the opportunity to watch plentiful Floridian wildlife while swimming in one of the largest pools in the neighborhood or relaxing in plentiful outdoor furniture and chaise loungers. A portion of the pool is equipped with a SWIM CURRENT, which you can adjust to your needs. Imagine swimming against the current surrounded by lush tropical greenery! You have to experience it!
This villa is directly cared for by attentive owners who didn’t spare any expense to renovate, decorate and furnish the space, including unprecedented 6 UDTV/HDTVs (with hundreds of cable channels) or a KING SIZE SLEEP NUMBER BED (with adjustable firmness), and continuously add improvements to make the guests feel comfortable and entertained. There are so many fun activities both outside and inside! The largest 70" 4k Smart UDTV with NETFLIX is connected to XBOX ONE with a KINECT sensor and surround sound. Several XBOX games are provided for individual and family/group fun to play, dance or compete in sports. Or you can play a full-scale piano, electric drums, or try out your singing talents with the karaoke machine. Examples of the many other fun activities and equipment are listed below. And don’t worry that kids would stay inside glued to computer or TV screens! They will have a lot of fun at the beach, in the pool, riding bikes, or playing in the Briarwood playground and courts.
This villa provides a cozy atmosphere for romantic gateways, yet is spacious and comfortable for larger family or group vacations. Everything is ready for you to enjoy the tropical paradise, make long-lasting memories, and HAVE FUN!
• Spacious, beautifully renovated 4 bedrooms/3 bathroom villa with two separate living spaces (great room and living room with formal dining, ideal for multi-generational guests) and UDTV/HDTVs in every room
• Two master suites (king beds, ensuite bathrooms) with the main master featuring SLEEP NUMBER with SLEEP IQ King bed, 60" HDTV, sitting area, walk-in closet, large bathroom with double sinks, shower, over-sized soaking tub and separate toilet
• Luxurious Tommy Bahama and Coastal Living cotton bedding and linens, plenty of lush towels
• Well-equipped, gourmet kitchen with high-end, stainless-steel appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, side-by-side fridge/freezer with built-in water filter and ice maker), Mr. Coffee and Keurig coffee makers, Breville professional Citrus Press and much more
• Extra fridge/freezer in the garage to provide a plenty of storage space for cold drinks and ice cream even for large parties!
• Outdoor stainless-steel kitchen with a microwave and a 5-burner gas grill equipped with a searing drawer and two extra cooking burners/cooktops
• Modern front-loading Samsung washer and dryer (with sanitize and steam functions)
• Large heated pool in a private, South facing, screened lanai with long lake views (solar pool heating gives plenty of free-of-charge heat on sunny days)
• Sunbathing, private lake-facing patio with no screen
• Free WiFi with amazingly high speeds (up to 105 Mbs downloads)
• Free calls to USA, Canada, Mexico, China, Hongkong, Singapore, South Korea, India
• Computer with Skype, webcam and printer
• Gated community with 24/7 roving security, lap pool, resort-style pool, tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts, soccer field, playground for kids, and beautiful, well-maintained tropical grounds great for peaceful walks and bike/kart rides
• Great location, close to everything that Naples has to offer, including pristine public beaches with at-the-beach parking and showers
Entertainment and fun activities:
• 70" UDTV + 5 HDTVs with hundreds of cable channels (HBO, MAX, STARZ, Showtime, Cinemax, Encore etc.), NETFLIX, blue-ray DVD players
• XBOX ONE with KINECT connected to a 70" 4k Smart UDTV with a KINECT sensor and surround sound (several XBOX games provided for individual and family/group fun)
• Electric piano (88 weighted keys)
• Electric drums (with headphones)
• Karaoke machine
• Elliptical fitness machine and dumbbells
• Bicycles for adults and kids
• Tennis racquets and golf clubs
• Fishing rods and supplies
• Beach equipment: Tommy Bahama beach chairs with a cart and umbrellas, coolers (incl. an over-sized stainless steel cooler), beach towels and toys
• 2 Cribs
• Playpen, high chair, super yard and play mats
• Diaper changing pad and pail
• Stroller with removable infant car seat
• Numerous pool, sand and other toys!
We love being able to shop, visit top notch performances and swim late in the night in January!!!! In the afternoons we crave sunbathing while watching abundant wild life. Just nothing beats this. We also love walking on the beach or swimming in the warmest and calmest sea in the US while parking at the shower for 1.50 USD for an hour. Who needs expensive beachside property....
Nothing much to say other than that we were blown away by the property which is just as described and loved every minute in Naples. Loved the bicycles, golf clubs, tennis racquets and drum kit too.
First time we have stayed here and it was AMAZING! Totally perfect for our family which included 2 small grandkids!! We entertained 4 family members from Naples for an evening meal and the home had everything we needed. The grill was nice and clean, and the house was spotless. Previous renters had left some beer in the garage fridge so we did the same for the people who would rent after us! We utilized the crib with no problem. The secure locks on the sliding doors guaranteed the safety of the little people, keeping them away from the pool when no adults were in there. We spent lots of time in the pool and enjoyed the peacefulness! It was nice to have all of the beach accessories in the garage. They really came in handy with the grandkids. The owners were accessible when needed as was the property manager. Nice beds and great tv's. Very comfortable home. Would highly recommend this home to everyone!
We frequently visit Florida and have stayed at many different rental homes. This is by far, THE BEST vacation rental we have ever stayed at. The home is perfectly suited for a multiple family stay. My parents were able to use the spacious main Master suite while my husband and I used the secondary Master to be near our small child. Three bedrooms and 2 baths were located on the opposite side of the Mater Suite giving all of us the space we required, as well as privacy for us all. The pool was large and welcoming as it overlooks the lake. The many lounge chairs, loveseat, tables, etc made the outside living area so inviting. The house was very well stocked with ample towels and beach towels. The kitchen was stocked well too with lots of dishes, cutlery, glasses, etc. The location was perfect, as we often stay in South Naples. This home, however, was much more convenient to get to restaurants, shopping, and the beach.
Jan was easy to contact and always answered our questions. We look forward to renting here again! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with our family. It was a much needed vacation and we have many wonderful memories to cherish!
Perfect home for our vacation. Six friends who have been coming to Naples for the past 13 years. This is the first year we stayed at this property. We loved it! It was spotless and very well maintained providing you with everything you may need. The location was great very easy to get everywhere. It's in a gated community and so beautifully kept. The pool was a great size and had lots of seating including a table with six seats. From the pool you could see the lake making it a beautiful setting. The beds were so comfortable and the home had lots of TV's which we enjoyed. I'm sure we will be back again. I would definitely recommend this property.
We had a wonderful vacation here for the 2nd year in a row. The house is beautiful and has everything you could possibly need. The owner is great to work with and responds quickly. The house is in a good location and close to many restaurants, shops, beach etc. I highly recommend this home!!!
This is a fabulous home. It is spacious and well furnished. Swimming pool is large and the deck area is very comfortable to lounge in. The owner is accommodating and easily accessible. We are repeat visitors and will continue to be so.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Briarwood guest fee||$100|
|pool Eheat p/d if wanted||$15|
WE DO NOT RENT THE PROPERTY FOR SHORT TERM STAYS (A WEEK OR SO) MORE THAN 6 MONTH IN ADVANCE!
All online bookings not respecting this condition will be rejected. To prevent such rejection, we advice to contact the owner first to discuss particular conditions.
If VRBO payment system NOT used, we charge the following payment fees
EFT (Swift)-30 USD per transfer
PAYPAL/credit card is 3% or 4.2 international
US checks-no fee
The difference in tax for online booking is used to cover some payment % costs associated with the vrbo payment system.
We strongly advise our guests to get insurance against potential damages to rental property, as our house is kept excellent.
Third party fees and taxes are subject to change.
The online booking does not support the additional services like electric heating of the pool (solar is provided free, but it is not sufficient for pools 90F during October-April period), regular maid service etc. Those charges will be incurred if required by guests after online booking via email communication with the owner.