|Minimum Stay||7 - 21 nights|
DREAMING OF RELAXING TIME in beautiful Naples? STOP LOOKING as this magnificent RENOVATED villa is PERFECT for you!
Situated in a secured gated community of Briarwood, only 5-10 minutes to pristine white-sand Gulf beaches and other Naples attractions, this nicely appointed, renovated villa provides gorgeous rare South views over the longest lake in Briarwood. The screened lanai is private, yet gives you the opportunity to watch plentiful Floridian wildlife while swimming in one of the largest pools in the neighborhood or relaxing in plentiful outdoor furniture and chaise loungers. This villa is directly cared for by the owners who didn’t spare any expense to renovate, decorate and furnish the space, including unprecedented 6 UDTV/HDTVs (with hundreds of cable channels) or a KING SIZE SLEEP NUMBER BED, and continuously add improvements to make the guests feel comfortable and entertained. There are so many fun activities both outside and inside! The largest 70" 4k Smart UDTV with NETFLIX is connected to XBOX ONE with a KINECT sensor and surround sound. Several XBOX games are provided for individual and family/group fun to play, dance or compete in sports. Or you can play a full-scale piano, electric drums, or try out your singing talents with the karaoke machine. Examples of the many other fun activities and equipment are listed below. And don’t worry that kids would stay inside glued to computer or TV screens! They will have a lot of fun at the beach, in the pool, riding bikes, or playing in the Briarwood playground and courts.
This villa provides a cozy atmosphere for romantic gateways, yet is spacious and comfortable for larger family or group vacations. Everything is ready for you to enjoy the tropical paradise, make long-lasting memories, and HAVE FUN!
• Spacious, beautifully renovated 4 bedrooms/3 bathroom villa with two separate living spaces (great room and living room with formal dining, ideal for multi-generational guests) and UDTV/HDTVs in every room
• Two master suites (king beds, ensuite bathrooms) with the main master featuring SLEEP NUMBER with SLEEP IQ King bed, 60" HDTV, sitting area, walk-in closet, large bathroom with double sinks, shower, over-sized soaking tub and separate toilet
• Luxurious Tommy Bahama and Coastal Living cotton bedding and linens, plenty of lush towels
• Well-equipped, gourmet kitchen with high-end, stainless-steel appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, side-by-side fridge/freezer with built-in water filter and ice maker), Mr. Coffee and Keurig coffee makers, Breville professional Citrus Press and much more
• Extra fridge/freezer in the garage to provide a plenty of storage space for cold drinks and ice cream even for large parties!
• Outdoor stainless-steel kitchen with a microwave and a 5-burner gas grill equipped with a searing drawer and two extra cooking burners/cooktops
• Modern front-loading Samsung washer and dryer (with sanitize and steam functions)
• Large heated pool in a private, South facing, screened lanai with long lake views (solar pool heating gives plenty of free-of-charge heat on sunny days)
• Sunbathing, private lake-facing patio with no screen
• Free WiFi with amazingly high speeds (up to 105 Mbs downloads)
• Free calls to USA, Canada, Mexico, China, Hongkong, Singapore, South Korea, India
• Computer with Skype, webcam and printer
• Gated community with 24/7 roving security, lap pool, resort-style pool, tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts, soccer field, playground for kids, and beautiful, well-maintained tropical grounds great for peaceful walks and bike/kart rides
• Great location, close to everything that Naples has to offer, including pristine public beaches with at-the-beach parking and showers
Entertainment and fun activities:
• 70" UDTV + 5 HDTVs with hundreds of cable channels (HBO, MAX, STARZ, Showtime, Cinemax, Encore etc.), NETFLIX, blue-ray DVD players
• XBOX ONE with KINECT connected to a 70" 4k Smart UDTV with a KINECT sensor and surround sound (several XBOX games provided for individual and family/group fun)
• Electric piano (88 weighted keys)
• Electric drums (with headphones)
• Karaoke machine
• Elliptical fitness machine and dumbbells
• Bicycles for adults and kids
• Tennis racquets and golf clubs
• Fishing rods and supplies
• Beach equipment: Tommy Bahama beach chairs with a cart and umbrellas, coolers (incl. an over-sized stainless steel cooler), beach towels and toys
• 2 Cribs
• Playpen, high chair, super yard and play mats
• Diaper changing pad and pail
• Stroller with removable infant car seat
• Numerous pool, sand and other toys!
We love being able to shop, visit top notch performances and swim late in the night in January!!!! In the afternoons we crave sunbathing while watching abundant wild life. Just nothing beats this. We also love walking on the beach or swimming in the warmest and calmest sea in the US while parking at the shower for 1.50 USD for an hour. Who needs expensive beachside property....
We had a wonderful vacation here for the 2nd year in a row. The house is beautiful and has everything you could possibly need. The owner is great to work with and responds quickly. The house is in a good location and close to many restaurants, shops, beach etc. I highly recommend this home!!!
This is a fabulous home. It is spacious and well furnished. Swimming pool is large and the deck area is very comfortable to lounge in. The owner is accommodating and easily accessible. We are repeat visitors and will continue to be so.
A fabulous, spacious and well equipped home in a peaceful setting overlooking a tranquil lake. Plenty of comfortable seating whether you enjoy the sun or the shade and a pool big enough to swim and enjoy. We enjoyed every moment of our holiday and the time just flew by.
We look forward to making many more return visits.
Our stay this property was superb. The house is spacious and well appointed. Swimming pool is large with terrific view and comfortable sun exposure. You can get plenty of sun but also get away from it if you wish. The owner is accommodating easily accessible and a pleasure to deal with. We most certainly are return visitors. G
What a marvellous house. Fully outfitted to the highest standard. Lot's to do to keep the kiddies occupied and very comfortable. A pleasure to stay.
We have been staying at various vacation rentals for many years. This home was, by far, our favorite and we enjoyed every single minute there. The home was equipped with many extras- go carts, electric drums, karaoke machine, tons of toys, etc. The owners truly took careful thought to provide the renters with every amenity.
The house was very clean and the little things, such as towels and sheets, were top quality. The pool was huge, and we spent tons of time lounging around with the beautiful backdrop of the lake behind the lanai. Dinners were spent outside around the table after a long day in the sun.
The ocean was a short 10 minute drive away from the gated community.
We were so happy to have stayed here. We highly recommend this home!! Such good memories were made.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 16 2016 - Sep 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
Dec 16 2017 - Jan 6 2018
14 night minimum stay
Jan 7 2018 - Apr 30 2018
21 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|pool Eheat p/d if wanted||$15|
|Briarwood guest fee||$100|
If VRBO payment system NOT used, we charge the following payment fees
EFT (Swift)-30 USD per transfer
PAYPAL/credit card is 3% or 4.2 international
US checks-no fee
The difference in tax for online booking is used to cover some payment % costs associated with the vrbo payment system.
We strongly advise our guests to get insurance against potential damages to rental property, as our house is kept excellent.
Third party fees and taxes are subject to change.
The online booking does not support the additional services like electric heating of the pool (solar is provided free, but it is not sufficient for pools 90F during October-April period), regular maid service etc. Those charges will be incurred if required by guests after online booking via email communication with the owner.