Charming old house of 140 m2, newly renovated, quiet, sleeping 6-10 people. Ideal for 1-2 families or friends.
Garden with swimming pool of 5x3 m available, barbecue and garden furniture, without vis-à-vis.
Ground floor: a large living room with living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, shower and toilet, washing machine and dryer
1st floor: living room with wood stove, sofa bed 2 places, TV only for the DVD player, library and children's play area, double bedroom, bathroom with tub and toilet.
2nd floor: double bedroom with terrace, bedroom with 2 bunk beds (4 beds) and an extra bed, WC on the staircase.
Equipped with a gas central heating and a wood stove, the house is very comfortable off-season.
The house is in the village of 400 inhabitants, surrounded by vineyards. Many possible excursions at any age:
- Duchy of Uzes and its market
- Nimes, its arena and its square house less than 30 minutes
- Pont du Gard 30 minutes
- Avignon, its festival, the Papal Palace and the famous bridge in one hour
- Montpellier and beaches 1 hour
- Anduze and the Cevennes 30 minutes
- Caves, Bamboo, steam train in 45 minutes
- Many opportunities for visits to wineries
- Green Park in St. Chaptes: Children's activities Park
Guests can enjoy walks, bike or horseback, Gard of descents Canoeing, parts of petanque on the village square, or just relax in the garden beside the pool.
On Saturday, a detour to the typical Provence Uzes market is required.