A brand new offering to Rochester Minnesota's VRBO's list of homes! The extensive renovations of the "Kathy House" have just been completed and the home is now ready for occupancy. Everything is brand new inside and out in this luxurious 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow. Main floor living ease and convenience and accessibility. Fully licensed by Olmsted county as a Short-term Medical Stay Dwelling, the Kathy House is uniquely located on a quite cul-de-sac just minutes away from downtown, St. Mary's and walking/biking distance to many shopping and dining establishments. The city bus stop is 2 houses down. The Kathy House is sure to be your new favorite place to stay when visiting Rochester!
- Six guests maximum with a $25/guest/night for more than three guests.
-Quite time from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- No smoking, burning of candles or incense in the house or garage.
- No pets inside the house (even for a short visit).
- Keep the house clean and orderly during your stay.
- No alterations permitted such as painting, hanging pictures/mirrors or rearranging the furnishings, etc.
- Do not remove items, furnishings, towels, etc. from the house (except for the garage door remote control). There will be $100 charge for a non-returned garage remote control.
- Do not wear high heels on the hardwood flooring.
- Immediately notify Host of water leaks, running toilets, spills that could stain or other serious conditions that arise on the property during your stay.
- Guest agrees to reimburse Host entirely for damaged to the home caused by the Guest during their stay or for damaged or missing personal property. A comprehensive Inventory List is included in the House Manual.
- Cleaning fee covers linens and towels only. Guest will be charged $50/hour up to $250 if additional cleaning is needed after departure.
- For stays over 30 days, Guest agrees to periodic access of the home by Host. In the event Host determines the House Rules are not being followed, Guest agrees to vacate within 24 hours of written notice by the Host.