Cabo Frio, Praia do Forte, Near to Feirinha, Season, 1 bedroom, Garage, WIFI
01) I am Marcio Sampaio (32) 9-8815-2500 (Wha. Tsapp) I respond in time
02) Family House in Condominium, 1 Bedroom, 7 Sleeps, 1 Garage, WI-FI
03) Only 240m from the gate to sand, from the gate you see the beach, near the kiosks and feirinha
04) No Smell of Mold, Airy and with Ceiling Fans
05) Accommodations for up to 7 people in beds
06) Clean Bathroom in Granite with Toilet Duchy
07) It is opposite Hotel Caribe, The best Beach on foot, very close! Three minutes only
08) Noble neighborhood, quiet and safe, no traffic noise
09) Supermarket, Bakery and Hortifruti nearby, everything easy to walk
10) Remembering that the Beach has no bathroom! Avoid grips ... stay close to the beach
11) Parking at the Beach in season is difficult and expensive! With me you will leave the car in the garage, everything close ... If drinking does not drive, Dry Law in the state of Rio Works!
12) Stay where everyone wants to stay when you go to Cabo Frio, Stay in Praia do Forte!
13) There is no comparison of this point with other advertised sites!
14) We have Prolagos drinking water in the apartment (protect your family because there are real estate in the city that use well water)
15) Sturdy metal-reinforced beds, Courvin mattresses hygienic and clean, no smell, HD LED TV in bedroom, large mirror for women
16) Full Kitchen with Stove, Microwave and Frost Free Refrigerator new
17) Check-in from 12h00am and check-out until 11h00am
18) The keys will be delivered by the janitor who lives in the building (lunch from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.)
19) Garage has electronic button-operated gate
20) Address Rua Tulipa 13, Esquina with Natanel Ribeiro de Almeida - Bairro Algodoal
21) Enlarge photos of the fit to see the Plant in detail.
22) I have two apartments in the same building
23) Apt nº 105 - Ground floor (has quintal, 7 Beds) Video on Youtube (https: // www youtube. Com / watch?v = ziJZoM0_nYw & feature = youtu. be
24) Apt nº 202 - 1st floor, a flight of stairs with grills in the windows - No Quintal, 7 beds) Video on Youtube (https: // www youtube.v = lvGvKg_I58o & feature = youtu. be
25) Reserve with half in bank deposit and the remainder at the time of the keys or split up to the date of arrival or Credit card at the rate of the operator
26) Rental Regulations will be sent in an attachment and will be our electronic contract
27) Prices for normal days during the off-season week with minimum occupancy of 4 per day. For less days please consult.
28) Only weekends will be charged based on 3 nights
29) Prices are reference and can be readjusted due to the availability of dates and occupation. based on the minimum wage of the year.
30) The apartment must be returned in the same way as it was delivered and at the agreed time, excessive dirt and or disrespect of the schedule will incur an additional fee corresponding to a daily plus damages
31) The Contract is Electronic, the transmission of the electronic communication accepted by both is considered valid and original document
32) Private Yard with Tank and Shower
33) Ground floor apartment with no room, type Conjugated with a Room with five seats and also has a small (American type) small room for two people, the kitchen is large with table for meal, yard with shower and tank, bathroom, everything with granito floor clean and without mold.
34) References: attorney at OAB / MG Registration No. 94649 / MG it is important that you ask for and verify the references
35) *** Rates For up to 6 people **** adding adults + children
Rates: For up to 6 people **** adults + children
01 - R $ 120,00 - Standard Daily Out of Season (for 5 daily - R $ 560,00)
02 - R $ 150,00 - Standard Daily Out of Season (for weekends - R $ 290,00)
03 - R $ 200,00 - Daily Average Season (Summer Example) - (Minimum 3 nights = R $ 600,00).
04 - R $ 330,00 - Daily Holiday Season Summer, Janeir0 and July (Minimum 4 daily = R $ 1. 320,00)
05 - R $ 750,00 - Extended holidays 3 nights (except Easter, 12 Oct), Daily R $ 250,00 (Minimum 3 nights)
06 - R $ 3. 300,00 - New Year's Eve 2017/2018; (Package 5 per day) Sunday evening (day 31) to Monday (day 1)
07 - R $ 3. 300,00 - Carnival 2018 (Package 5 per day) - February Friday (09 fev) 4th ashes (february 14th)
08 - R $ 80,00 Single rate, (once only), Maintenance, cleaning and Wi-Fi (third party supply depends).
23- Frequently Asked Questions and Tips:
23. 01 - Is it in Praia do Forte? Yes, in front of the Hotel Caribe near the Kiosks / Feirinha. 240m from the beach
23. 02 - Have Sea View? No, but from the Gate you see Praia Pertinho.
23. 03 - It's the best place on the beach. Yes, near the kiosks you have a walk by the sea, walk everything by foot.
23. 04 - Do you have a garage? Yes, for normal cars without fixed numbering, high wall and with electronic gate.
23. 05 - Timetable? Check in time is from 11:50 p.m. and check out until 11:00 p.m. (the janitor has lunch 12.00 p.m.)
23. 06 - Stay at what address? Rua Tulipa Nº 13, Corner with Natanael Ribeiro de Almeida, Algodoal Neighborhood. it's the 9th street building
23. 07 - Is this location good? Yes, one block from the beach. 240m. All on foot without the need for a car
23. 08 - What is the advantage of this street? It is close to the movement and commerce, but is silent, only has residences.
23. 09 - Do you need a car to go to Praia? No, it's 240 meters from the sand
23. 10 - Which is the closest reference point? In front of Hotel Caribe, CEP 28. 908-260
23. 11 - The Tulip Street in GPS? Yes, but pay attention (Cold cable has another street with the same name).
23. 12 - For who indicates this kit? Group formed of people with intimacy and who want to rest.
23. 13 - How is the condominium? It is a two-storey building with 14 apartments, walled with closed gates
23. Do you have a janitor? Yes for condo services, but is not servant of the condo.
23. 15 - Where is apartment 105? Ground floor, 7 beds, has backyard with exclusive shower.
23. 16 - Where is apartment 202? 1st Floor 7 beds, has no yard (a flight of stairs),
23. 17 - Is it safe for children? Yes, there are grills on the windows and mosquito screens in the rooms.
23. 18 - Do you have bars in the windows? Yes, in all the windows, you only enter through the main door, children are safe.
23. 19 - Does the apartment smell like Mofo? No, it's all in stone / granite, airy floors and we always clean, mattresses in sanitized curvin.
23. 20 - Is it too hot? The building has good windows, the colonial roof shades on slabs and has ceiling fan.
23. 21 - What do you think about the Heat? This Kitnet does not have Air conditioning, but has a good ceiling fan so it is best with up to 5 people in the summer.
23. 22 - How many people can I bring? It has 7 beds. It is small, do not exceed this amount even with children.
23. Do you have a double bed? Yes, the apt 105 has double sofa bed and in appt 202 one of the beds is double.
23. 24 - How many bathrooms does each apartment have? 01 Bathroom in each apartment, with toilet
23. 25 - Where do I take sand from the beach? (use the shower in the garage to remove sand from the beach, do not take sand into the apt that can clog the drain and cause discomfort until cleaning), do not put anything on the neighbors' cars in the garage).
23. Do you have a Kitchen? Yes it has kitchen with stove, Frost Free refrigerator, Microwave and basic utensils
23. 27 - Do you have what in the kitchen? Plate, forks, knives, spoons, glasses, pots, etc. (There is no pressure cooker)
23. 28 - Do you have a pillow, bed linen and bath towel? No, it's personal things, remember to bring yours.
23. 29 - What should I bring? Detergent, Blender, Cloth, Pressure Cooker, Blender, Pillow, Sheet, Towel, Soap, Toilet Paper, Winter Blankets, Floor Cloth, Garbage Bag, etc.
23. Do you have lockers? The cabinets are made of stone very clean, airy and without doors to avoid mold, etc.
23. 31 - Do you have ceiling fans? Yes, the wiring does not support Portable Air Conditioner (It is prohibited).
23. 32 - Do you have a TV? Yes and picks up the HD Globe Local and some regional. There is cable TV. Has HDMI input
23. 33 - Do you have a beach chair and tent? No, but in the Beach there is this service of the barraqueiros through consumption.
23. Can I enter and leave the building at any time? Yes the concierge has keys and I'll leave a copy with you.
23. 35 - Can I use barbecue in the yard? No, it's condominium and the above Window neighbors will be bothered.
23. 36 - What do I do with the garbage? Put in the brass in the garage, do not accumulate in the house that attracts flies and insects, it is forbidden to put in the door and hallway.
23. 37 - Who the owner? Marcio Sampaio, the sign will be held in the bank account in my name.
23. 38 - How much does the City Hall charge to stop the car on Rua da Praia? In January 2016 $ 10.00 every 6 hours.
18 - Youtube - Movie Links
18. 01 - Movies that are on YouTube for you to see details just click on the Link:
18. 02 - Praia do Forte a Boat in the Sea to the Building (https: // www youtube .com / watch?v = f30YpJHXRVQ);
18. 03 - Praia do Forte Walking from the beach to the building on foot (https: // www youtube .com / watch?v = uoCtAgT2JI);
18. 04 - Garage from the top of another building to the Sea (https: // www youtube .com / watch?v = LZ1_t-lCBFs & feature = youtu. be
18. 05 - Building of the balcony of the Neighbor I filmed my Building on the corner to the Sea (https: // www .tube .com / watch?v = x-7h-TeAq9g & feature = youtu. be
18. 06 - Building Distance by car on Avenida Hotel? (https: // www youtube .com / watch?v = RWS4PJYkHE8)