|Space||2,600 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
Just a 5-minute walk from Orange Hill Beach, Villa Plumeria offers access to a communal pool and tennis courts. This air-conditioned villa has free Wi-Fi and a fully-equipped gallery-style kitchen.
This spacious retreat offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lounge with flat-screen cable TV, stereo system and a DVD player. There is an outdoor covered back patio with garden views of fruit trees and a BBQ.
You can prepare meals in the kitchen, which features an oven, microwave and coffee maker. Local and international restaurants can also be found within a 5-minute drive.
You can go swimming and snorkelling at Orange Hill Beach or diving in Stuart Cove, a 20-minute drive away. Nassau International Airport is a 10-minute drive away, while Nassau is a 20-minute drive away.
This house worked out well for our kiddos as it came supplied with a Bob stroller (the BEST), tons of beach toys, beach mats and plenty of beach towels. We even did the puzzle they had, utilized the tennis rackets and balls and appreciated all of the cooking utensils they had. The owners and local contact communicated very well and even followed up on our arrival to make sure were were doing well. My parents, who are both over 70, wish we had been a bit closer to the beach as it was a .3 mile walk each way, but they managed every day. We felt very safe being that it had a security system and the neighborhood was gated and having wi-fi was super helpful. It's in a quiet area of Nassau with a great beach and the bus is always coming by to take you downtown or to another beach if you want more action. We loved the back area for the kids to play around in and there are tons of lizards, butterflies, snails and frogs for them to look at. Although we were nervous with only 2 reviews on here, we took the chance and are glad we did!
The home is beautiful, located in a gated community blocks from the beach. Tile floors, granite counters, and tile bathrooms throughout. Large back patio perfect for family gatherings. Air conditioned and has wi-fi (huge plus). Located on the west end of the island, away from the tourists but close enough to pop into Cable Beach and only 25 minutes from downtown. Perfect for a week getaway.
We loved this wonderful getaway home. It is located on the west side of the island, a bit away from the noisiness of the downtown, in an enclosed neighborhood. My husband and I were there with our 10 month old son. Every morning we would walk down to the beach across our neighborhood (a 5 minute walk) and we were almost always alone on the beach, which was beautiful. The house had everything we needed, from baby booster-chair, to well-equiped shower, kitchen, and a very nice tiled back yard where we enjoyed grilling or eating breakfast some days. Our baby loved to crawl all over the house, which has a very nice open concept. Lovely place!
'Your MUST see list' :
1. Bay Street - a great scenic drive stretching along the north shore. On your way to downtown and Paradise Island, you will find area's restaurants, grocery stores, duty free shops, beaches and a golf course, just to name a few.
2. Fish Fry - a chain of restaurants near Cable Beach. Here you will find fresh seafood such as lobster, conch, and fish. You can buy it raw or cooked depending on your preference.
3. Ardastra Zoo and Botanical Gardens - a great place to visit with children of all ages. Your kids will love the petting zoo, hand feeding the playful Lory parrots, and watching the world-famous March of the Flamingos.
4. Fort Charlotte - the largest of the three colonial forts. Some of the features include a dungeon, drawbridge, a water-less moat, underground passages, and spectacular views of the Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free.
5. Junkanoo - an annual festival which takes place in December. Watch the parade of dancers playing instruments fill downtown Nassau wearing colorful, hand made costumes.
6. Queen's Staircase - this magnificent limestone staircase was carved all by hand for Queen Victoria, and offers some of the best views of the area.
7. Stuart Cove - explore reefs, wrecks, and coral walls of Nassau. Looking for a thrill? Shark diving excursion is an adrenaline pump.
8. The Straw Market - gift shopping is never complete without it. Find hand crafted items made by local craftsmen.
9. Paradise Island - just across the bridge world class boutiques, shops and kiosks fill the intimate streets as you approach the Atlantis Resort. Take a stroll along the Versailles Gardens and Cloisters, which are a part of the Ocean Club resort for a complete island experience.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.