IDEAL for a stay of any length, this bright and beautiful 2 bedroom apartment is thoughtfully decorated with a Southwestern flair. The versatile living room includes a formal desk and chair for work, and a large, comfy couch, chairs, and several extra cushions for lounging on the newly carpeted floor while reading, resting, visiting, and/or watching HD cable TV.
The cute, practical kitchen is open to the living room, separated only by a multipurpose counter with stools tucked beneath for easy storage. The kitchen is well-appointed to serve a wide range of eating/cooking needs. The appliances include a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, a full-sized microwave oven, a convection-toaster oven, a conventional toaster, an automatic coffee maker, and an induction-heated hot plate system. A dishwasher and disposal are also included.
The large bathroom has double sinks, lots of drawer and counter space, and a full-sized tub and shower. It is stocked with lots of thick towels and is located between the living room and the bedrooms. A full-sized washer and dryer, complete with laundry supplies, are conveniently tucked into an alcove next to the bathroom a few steps from the bedrooms.
Both bedrooms provide privacy and a restful sleep on new memory foam mattresses.One bedroom has a queen bed and the other has 2 twin beds. Dressers are available in both bedrooms. Both bedrooms, as well as the living room/kitchen area, have large windows that look out to a private, walled flower garden.
The occasional chirp and creak of wooden floors overhead will remind you that there are people living above you. Your private outdoor space furnished with a table and adirondack chairs is a short, few steps up from your entrance. The flagstone patio is decorated with blooming flowers and plants three seasons of the year.
One off-street parking space is provided and located steps from the apartment. There are 4 steps down to the apartment entrance and it is not wheel-chair accessible. Additional free, on-street parking is available. Access to bus transportation to all parts of the city is one block from the property and can be utilized to reach most destinations within Albuquerque.
This location is IDEAL for getting around town:
* Destination * Time to get there
- Central bus transportation - 2 minute walk
- Interstate Hwy 25 - 5 minute walk, 2 minute drive
- Pres Hospital - 5 minute walk, 2 minute drive
- Other hospitals: UNMH, Lovelace, Heart Hospital - 7 to 15 minute walk, 5 minute drive
- UNM campus - 8 minute walk, 4 minute drive
- Nob Hill area - 19 minute walk, 7 minute drive
- Downtown Albuquerque - 19 minute walk, 5 minute drive
- Shopping Hub: Coronado Center, Winrock Center, ABQ Uptown - 12 minute drive
- Groceries: Smith's, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Trader Joe's - 10 minute drive
- Albuquerque International Airport/Sunport - 6 minute drive
- Train station (downtown) - 19 minute walk, 5 minute drive
- Albuquerque International Balloon Park - 17 minute drive - longer during
Balloon Fiesta in early October
- Sandia Tram - 20 minute drive
- Sandia Mountains by car - 23 minute drive
- Santa Fe - 57 minute drive, 1 hr 20 minute train ride
- Sandia Casino - 13 minute drive
- Isleta Casino - 13 minute drive
Whether you are vacationing, relaxing, visiting family/friends, passing through, or working in the Albuquerque area, this comfortable and cozy 2 bedroom jewel is just right for you!