Here, you can relax and feel at home. This completely private and spacious area (the ground floor of a two story home - we live on the top floor) with a private kitchen is located in a quiet and well-established neighborhood. You're only a short drive or train ride away to downtown Nashville (14 miles), hiking trails and endless other activities. With a nice sloping backyard, you'll feel like you're at a retreat in the woods.
This cozy, two-bedroom apartment used to be a mother-in-law suite and is connected to the main floor of the house by a stairwell, but separated by a locked door to ensure your privacy. This is a home in every sense of the word, and is fully equipped for your life in the Nashville area, however long your stay.
Details at a glance:
1200 sq ft private apartment
Private off-street parking
Bedroom one: king bed - with closet
Bedroom two: queen bed - walk-in closet
Sleeper couch: queen bed
Pack and play available
Full kitchen (full size stove and fridge)
Fully stocked kitchen (all pots, pans, plates, glasses, utensils)
Towels and sheets provided
Washer and dryer in private laundry room **for stays of one week or more**
Max occupancy is 6
*Pets (2 dogs) do live on the property upstairs but aren’t permitted in the downstairs living space.
1. Smoking indoors is not permitted. Please go outside if you are going to smoke and make sure the door is closed behind you. Please be sure to throw any remnants into the outside trashcan.
2. Sorry, not pets are allowed at this time.
3. Please remove your shoes before entering the home. There is a shoe shelf in the entryway hall.
4. Please do not eat food in the bedrooms
5. Quiet hours are from 9:30pm until 8:00am. Please keep your music down and your singing practice to daytime hours.
6. You may have up to 4 additional visitors but none may stay overnight.
7. No illegal activities or drug use permitted.
8. If using the grill, please be sure to turn off the gas completely when finished (turn it off by closing the valve on the propane tank). If the tank is left on and it is emptied, there will be a $25 charge, which is the cost of a refill.
9. Accidents happen. If they happen while you're here, please let me know.
10. Check-in is 4pm or anytime after. Check-out time is 10am ($50 late check out fee per extra hour after 10am) .
Just 6 simple requests before you checkout:
1. Please make sure to put any dirty towels in the laundry room.
2. Wash any dishes before you leave.
3. Make sure all furniture is back where it belongs.
4. Take all trash out to the large green trashcan located outside by the garage.
5. Turn off all lights.
6. Please lock all doors.
Location (without traffic):
Airport - 13 minutes (8.1 miles)
Downtown - 21 minutes (14.3 miles)
Grand Ole Opry - 21 minutes (10.3 miles)