Driftwood Cottage offers the highest standard of self catering accommodation. A traditional grade B listed period property dating from 1750. Recently renovated to a very high specification throughout and featuring the most superb and unbelievably large open plan kitchen with dining and living area Driftwood Cottage offers generous living accommodation at over 1,800 sq ft (170 sq m).
The front of the property is off set from the road with space for 1 car and there is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the house.
- Private front door access with vestibule leading to a sunny spacious welcoming hall.
- Four good sized double bedrooms.
- All Bedrooms are large and sunny double rooms the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either Double’s or two single beds.
- Bedroom 1 benefits from an en suite shower room.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Very generous sized sitting room with pretty working fireplace.
- Large kitchen with dining area and seating for 10. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher microwave, hob, oven, fridge & freezer.
- Further sitting area with 2 sofas and TV, DVD and games.
- Lovely high ceilings and underfloor heating throughout.
- In addition, the Cottage offers a utility room equipped with washer/drier and clothes pulley.
- The garden is a courtyard garden with BBQ and seating area.