Old Hollywood meets today's technology. Enjoy beautiful bedrooms with private baths ( extra single bed sleeping accommodations available), living room with plenty of seating for group movie night or enjoying your favorite sports event, plenty of dining areas, fully equipped kitchen and a pool table for extra entertainment. Outside you will find your own private pool and spa with plenty of lounge chairs and outside dining areas, built in BBQ, and a amazing patio overlooking the 8th hole with two lakes on Nicklaus private course. This is a Non-Smoking resident. Use weight equipment and bikes are at your own risk. By booking this home you are waiving us from liability and accepting all responsibilities. Children must ALWAYS be under the supervision of an adult to ensure they safety. Additional Pet fee required. Optional pool heating fee ( mandatory spa fee ). PGA West rules and regulations apply to guest and guest of guest ( Especially Noise Ordinance ). Any citations given will be the responsibility of the renter and may not be issued until after booking. Please inquiry for INQUIRY ABOUT NEW CITY RULES, further citation details and explanations. It is a our goal goal to make sure that all guest have a stress free and enjoyable time. 2 day minimum stay. The mandatory City of La Quinta TOT Tax will be collected separately per Paypal.
GOLF CART IS NOT FOR RENTERS OR GUEST USE. THIS IS REGISTERED TO OWNERS ONLY!
There are 3 other public community pools and spas within walking distance and if you are a golfer, you can book a tee-time on one of the public courses at PGA West (PGA WEST rules apply). Silver Rock golf course is also a very close option. The weights in the garage can be used at your own risk and a release of liability is established by booking home. A in house masseuse can be arranged as well as a private chef ( additional fees apply) with advance notice (based on availability). Please keep all exterior doors closed, to avoid crickets and other pest from entering the home.
Located close to Nicklaus Private is Ernies Bar and grill. This family friendly spot is perfect for meals and cocktails. Reservations recommended for larger crowds, take out is available.
Our property management team will be available to check you in and out ( when available ) After hour arrivals are available with prior made arrangements. Please let us know if we can assist you with local activities, sites and restaurants.
PGA West is beautifully kept grounds and you will enjoy walks,runs or bike rides within our community. Camp and fishing grounds close by. There are great restaurants in Old La Quinta as well as coffee houses.
There are bikes available for your recreational use within the complex. A personal car is needed but Uber and cabs are available in this area as well as public transportion.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
PGA West is very close to local grocery stores, Costco, Home depot, restaurants and extremely close to the Polo grounds for Coachella and Stage Coach. Music Festivals are booked at a seasonal rate. There is also an additional $100 added to standard cleaning fee for parties of 9+. The City of La Quinta has new large party rules, please inquiry for details. A special permit may be needed for larger parties and special events. The owner may be able to get this permit at a discounted rate based on bookings. Please inquiry for more details or contact The City of La Quinta directly.
Remember to sign out of any personal log-ins for Netflix or X-box. Owner accounts are prohibited for your use.
Please replace all house items after use.
Check out list
1. Remove all trash including personal food in the refrigerator and out.
2. Remove bedding from beds and put all towels in the laundry room.
3. Remove all personal items from showers, bathrooms and bedrooms.
4. Sign out of any social media used on any of the t.v.s
5. Make sure that all outside cushions are stored in the pool room off of the
6. Turn indoor temp to 68 degrees.
7. Make sure that coffee filter is empty.
8. Make sure all t.v remotes are where they should be.
9. Make sure that outdoor valve for the fire pit and BBQ is turned off.
10. Make sure that all pool toys and equipment is stored in outside chest.
11. Clean and put away all dishes and kitchen items away.
12. Empty dishwasher
13. Remove all personal items from bedrooms and bathrooms.
14. Close all blinds
15. Make sure fireplace is turned off if used by pushing knobs in and then turning.
16. Make sure that side door in garage is closed and locked
17. Make sure that all cushions on couches are where they are supposed to be.
18. Make a list of any accidents or damage that you knowingly caused for security deposit purposes.
19. Make sure that all games and knick knacks are returned to the original locations.
20. Lastly, make sure that you contact me when you are all checking out of the house so that I can tell you what needs to be done to return the house key if manager isn't available for check out.
This list may grow over time and Thank you again for choosing the Fan 4 Life House!