State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-199-682-2528-01
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #Hotel-Zoned
Wailea Sunset Bungalow is located on Maui island voted #1 best island in the WORLD by TripAdvisor's 2016 Travelers' Choice Awards! Maui island was also voted #1 best island in the U.S by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 18 2016.
Visit The NEW Wailea Sunset Bungalow! Extensively renovated updated and re-decorated from top to bottom inside and out!
Please read the effusive guest comments to learn why the Bungalow has always been one of the most popular legal vacation homes in the Wailea-Makena area for nearly 20 years.
We now provide a 3 piece Italian ivory vanilla color leather sofa set with 2 full size sofas 1 love seat 1 arm chair with matching ottoman wood coffee table and a unique over-dyed wool rug in beautiful shades of deep blue eggplant turquoise and teal The expansive area rug anchors the living room and provides a sense of classy coziness in the extensively improved oceanfront vintage cottage.
The adorable oceanfront 2 bedroom Wailea Sunset Bungalow has just been renovated and redecorated with more than $200,000.00 of upgrades Reserve now and enjoy the priceless ambiance of this unique oceanfront cottage set on a sprawling one acre property Your visit will be enhanced with an array of all-new modern comforts Below is just a few of the improvements completed for the Wailea Sunset Bungalow
- All new kitchen with new Pentel quartz counters solid wood cabinets stainless sink and faucet double oven with ceramic range top and vent hood refrigerator with filtered water dispenser and ice maker dishwasher ceiling fan armoire for extra storage and bamboo flooring We also stocked new kitchen goods dishware and cooking supplies
- Multiple split-zone central air conditioning units Every room including the bathroom has AC outlets There are 2 zones available with individual remote controls for separate settings
- New roof with insulation for more effective cooling
- Strand bamboo hardwood floors throughout New vinyl tile flooring in the bathroom
- New tub toilet and fixtures in the bathroom
- New paint throughout all interior rooms
- All new double hung solar glazed thermal windows on all four sides of the house
- New woven wood blinds in the kitchen and great room
- New furniture and decor in the king bed master bedroom including dupioni silk black-out drapes
- New wall decor and silk dupioni black-out drapes in the second bedroom This room offers a choice of 2 twins or 1 king bed
- New exterior vinyl siding and paint including over the deck
- New living room furniture (multi-piece Italian vanilla ivory color leather sofa set) side arm chair with ottoman in corner custom wall art by Hana artist Sarai Strickland solid wood dining chairs to match the 6 person indoor dining table a wool area rug new glass lamps and retro vintage ceramic lamp
- New HD 55 inch TV in the living room Televisions with HD cable subscription and complimentary Netflix access
- Live green plants
- Additional new patio furniture including arm chairs with ottomans rockers dining space for up to 6 guests folding oversized shade umbrellas
- Additional garden furniture
- Improved outdoor landscaping new solar lights new tiki torches and hammock
- Re-built carport structure
- Upgraded electrical system and plumbing
The Wailea Sunset Bungalow is one of the very few legal hotel-zoned vacation rental homes on Maui Tiki torches add romance to an already amazing setting Nothing but your hammock hot tub and a sprawling manicured grass lawn come between your cottage and the beautiful blue Pacific ocean.
The Wailea Sunset Bungalow may be rented separately or in combination with the adjacent Wailea Sunset Estate When rented together both properties total 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths for up to 14 guests.
We encourage all prospective guests to please read the extensive guest comments by clicking on the Testimonials link The effusive and satisfied comments from past customers tell it all but here are just a few more:
"Thank you for opening this home to guests We greatly enjoyed our stay here We were very appreciate of our proximity to the ocean We just enjoyed listening to the waves and birds Seeing turtles out front was delightful We were very fortunate to have the best sunset our last evening here which just made it that much more special To more sunsets and to all those who stay here... Cheers!" V Family
"This is the third year in a row that my sister-in-law and I have stayed in your quintessential tropical paradise Each year we appreciate the ability/opportunity to be your guests more Thank you for providing/sharing this luxurious yet simple island paradise My husband and I are frequent visitors to Maui and we can't imagine staying anywhere else as this is "Hawaii" We cannot wait to come back Mahalo Mahalo Mahalo T Family
"Wow! Turtles Whales a beautiful bungalow and PARADISE I`m dizzy Who could ask for anything else? I mean an outdoor shower Jacuzzi a beautiful view and a huge play area Now that is what I call paradise We enjoyed this beautiful house for 8 days and never got tired of it After we finished one thing we were off to the next! We'll be back!"
"Just a beautiful spot Mai Tais on the lawn each evening Watching the turtles bob up and down with whales breaching behind them Ridiculous!! Sandy beach just down the path is worth spending a few afternoons relaxing You'd be hard pressed not to enjoy this place."
"We are back from Maui and missing it already I was just watching some video shot at the Bungalow The Wailea Sunset Bungalow was just a joy I have never stayed in a rental property that was so fully stocked with stuff It is luxurious there and very comfortable We had some nice dinners at the Bungalow Well we are super spoiled now and will have to come back for more Maui fun! Thanks again and we hope to book the Bungalow in the future Thanks for all you do to make your renters comfortable."
The Wailea Sunset Bungalow is a little piece of heaven on earth The Wailea Sunset Bungalow is a vintage cottage with charming nostalgic ambiance reminiscent of Hawai`i of yester-year Choose the Wailea Sunset Bungalow and experience seaside living as it was before the introduction of mega-mansions to our tropical island paradise.
This is not new construction We make every effort to provide comfortable furniture abundant electronics and useful amenities The 2 bedroom and 1 bath Bungalow has an outdoor hot tub spa air conditioning in all rooms iPod dock multiple HD televisions high speed wireless internet access four padded outdoor chaise lounge chairs hammock indoor and outdoor dining and best of all a simply priceless location nestled between 2 sandy swimming beaches.
Unlike at many nearby hotels there are no extra "Resort Fees" charged!
Guests of the Bungalow may enjoy their own private hot tub under the stars with panoramic views of the turquoise ocean and crimson sunsets From time to time when a south swell is generated in the South Pacific some smaller waves break along the shoreline A verdant manicured sprawling green grass lawn frames the properly perfectly.
The Bungalow has a gated entry a comfortable living room with plenty of seating and fabulous floor to ceiling sweeping ocean views indoor and outdoor dining additional outdoor hot & cold outdoor garden shower wi-fi netflix HD television programs washer and dryer and iron and board safe fully equipped kitchen a propane BBQ grill beach chairs and towels and many other amenities to provide you with life long memories of a terrific sea-side holiday.
One bathroom is conveniently placed between the 2 bedrooms There are 3 televisions one in each bedroom each with a DVD player and a separate CD player and iPod dock in the master bedroom HD television programs and Netflix are also available!
Stroll just one block to sandy swimming beaches (Polo Beach or Palauea White Rock Beach) or swim snorkel scuba dive boogie board surf or kayak directly from the shore in front of the Bungalow.
The Fairmont Kealani Resort Cafe Ciao Deli and Store Four Seasons Resort Wailea Blue Golf Club Mulligan's Irish Pub and other upscale restaurants and shops in the swanky new Shops at Wailea are just a few easy blocks away Hike over one block to pick up a pizza or fresh pastries from the Fairmont Kealani Deli and dine leisurely back home on your own private ocean front deck.
Guests of Private Paradise Villas receive special rates at the Wailea Golf Club The club offers players some of the most verdant and picturesque golf of any tropical destination world-wode at three exceptional oceanview courses the Blue Emerald and Gold.
As a Private Paradise Villas guest you also now have an opportunity to play golf at Maui's premiere private club The King Kamehameha Golf Club for a special limited time per player fee of $195 + tax in the mornings and $175 + tax in the afternoons a great discount from the regular price of $225 and $205 plus tax Limited tee times available ask your Personal Concierge for reservations! You are also invited to visit their Frank Lloyd Wright designed clubhouse that is adorned with exquisite Hawaiian art where lunch is served in the Wai Kahe Restaurant You may also want to experience the comforts of the private club with their talented massage therapists.
GUESTS of Private Paradise Villas rental management and reservation service receive access to many valuable services..
- GUARANTEED UNIQUE VILLA PLACEMENT/UNIT SELECTION
- Complimentary Late Check-Out (when available - confirmed during week of departure)
- An abundant array of pre-stocked supplies including bountiful numbers of towels extra linens paper products office supply
- Extensive supply of good-quality cooking and dining supplies
- Top-quality in-villa coffee and tea making facilities (some villas have espresso machines) herbs/spices whole fresh coffee beans
- In-Villa Safe and Copier/Scanner/Printer/Fax Local Calls Parking
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193