State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-029-442-1504-01
Turquoise Cove G301/G302 at Makena Surf Resort is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
Turquoise Cove G301/G302 is a sophisticated executive-style 4 bedroom (King King King 2 Twins or King) 5 full-size bathroom double-size resort residence that sleeps up to eight guests in a prime top floor corner location This exceptional panoramic ocean view home has a new owner as of December 2017 We will soon install new furniture and decor along with abundant other upgrades in most of the rooms The current photos do not show the new and pending upgrades Here is just a brief partial list of new or upcoming improvements:
- High Speed Internet Throughout Including on Oceanfront Verandas
- 75 inch QLED Samsung Television in Great Room and New Larger Flat Panel Televisions in Bedrooms and Den
- Apple TV Netflix and Tivo in Great Room and mini Tivo and HD Blu-Ray in most Bedrooms
- Apple Home Pods Including Apple iTunes Subscription (play any song in the entire iTunes library)
- Siri integrated Apple Home Pod Music Systems in the Living Room and the Master Bedroom
- Xbox One X in the Comfortable Den Room with 2 Controllers and some Games Stocked
- Sophisticated All-New Sound System
- New Air Conditioning Units
- New Lighting Including Table Lamps Chandeliers Recessed Lighting
- New Drapery Motors and new Draperies
- New Luxury Hasten King Beds in Two Master Bedrooms and new ultra plush lux bed in a 3rd king bedroom - Up to 4 King Beds now available!
- New Paint Throughout
- New Decor and Furniture in all rooms
- Exceptional new original one-of-a-kind carvings sculptures and wall art by famous local artists
- Photos by Scott Reither who has photos showing at the State Museum and an Art Maui competitor
- Wall art by Cudra Colver a celebrated Maui artist
- Stephanie Sachs - triptych painting
- Tim Garcia - marble sculpture
- Derek Bencomo - wood sculpture
- Janet Davis - four prints and oil painting in second master
- Bob Flint - ceramic pot
- Sheri McNerthney - silk tapestry
- New Brown Jordan Patio Furniture
- New Weber BBQ
- New Washer and Dryer
- New Bed and Bath Linens Including New Towels and Bathrobes
- New Kitchen Goods and Small Kitchen Appliances
- Added Nespresso Espresso Capsule Machine
- All New Tile Flooring (as of fall 2018)
- All New Bedroom Carpets
- More Available Guest Storage
From G301/G302 there is a huge vista of turquoise waters powder blue skies scarlet sunsets and cotton candy white clouds In contrast to other nearby resorts Makena Surf is a tranquil oasis of tropical seclusion that offers resort living in a low-density low-rise and less crowded ambiance.
Turquoise Cove is a double unit that was converted from 2 individual two bedroom villas Becoming the only 4 bedroom villa available for visitor rental within the Makena Surf Resort As many as 8 guests have plenty of room to spread out since Turquoise Cove has more than 3,000 square feet of bona-fide luxury living space! Enjoy a spectacular panoramic ocean and beachfront vista from three different outdoor verandas.
Two master bedrooms both have all-new Hasten King mattresses while one of the back bedrooms can be made up as 2 twins or another king Bedding is King King King and King or 2 Twins G301/G302 works well for families or for up to four couples.
You are guaranteed the specific residence as represented on this individual property display Further this private sanctuary a secluded and generously sized luxurious villa is offered at owner direct rates - with the added benefit of professional Maui-based licensed and professional property management! It is our goal to provide each guest with reasonable and competitive prices while providing a level of service and quality accommodations that elevates the luxury vacation experience above all other Makena properties There is a difference in quality when renting a "Makena Surf" villa that is offered by Private Paradise Villas.
A visit to Turquoise Cove is an extraordinary vacation experience Within Makena Surf are free tennis courts free self-parking for 3 cars two heated swimming pools one of which is an over-sized lap pool two hot tubs roving on-site security staff and emerald green gardens with pastel blooming tropical flowers Just below G301/G302 is a sandy cove A broad post-card perfect golden sand beach is adjacent to the F building which is next to the G building.
At G301/G302 you have use of the complimentary high speed wireless or wired internet service exceptionally well-equipped kitchen in-villa gas BBQ grill in-villa laundry room with iron/board and washer/dryer and a full complement of supplies There is a writing desk in the living room that is stocked with office supplies and a multi-function office machine that prints scans and faxes There is indoor and outdoor dining for eight guests.
Turquoise Cove features exceptional furnishings and appointments commensurate with an upscale resort villa The amenities and decor of G301/G302 are superior to those of other owner-managed or generic rental-pool villas This privately owned uniquely decorated and professionally managed top floor corner villa is most pleasing with an over-sized great room Turquoise cove was just re-decorated in a comfortable modern style No dated decor here!
We recently upgraded the electronics Apple Home Pod;one in the living room for music and one for the master bedroom also added are brand new flat panel over-sized televisions with CD/DVD players and in the den/media room we added complimentary access to Netflix and an HD DVR for HD channels and DVR (Tivo-like) program recording capability Save your favorite shows while at the beach! Or watch a Netflix movie on a huge flat screen TV at your leisure Each of the four bedrooms has an iHome iPod dock alarm clock radio large new television CD/DVD player digital cable box and a safe.
The entire villa has just been refreshed with plenty of new inventory Each bedroom has an array of extra pillows in various styles and materials a down comforter cotton blankets plush mattress pads and high thread-count all cotton linens The bathrooms are loaded with thick soft all cotton towels hair dryer make-up mirror cotton bathrobes and a bath scale Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8 ounce size bottles - an eco-friendly gesture The gourmet kitchen is supremely well equipped with a very generous array of better quality cooking and dining supplies just installed in 2018 Other useful amenities that we provide are beach towels beach chairs and beach umbrellas and beach coolers.
The Makena area is a historic and fairly rural region on the island of Maui Remnants of old villages can be found in the rubble of lava covered shores and hiking trails show the way to remote and pristine snorkeling sites The coastline south of Makena Surf is host to many small coves from which more adventurous visitors can launch a kayak or a scuba diving expedition (weather and surf conditions permitting) Venture out amongst schools of brightly colored reef fish or if you are lucky spot a sea turtle dolphin or humpback whale (winter season) We are particularly fond of the walking and jogging courses available in the Wailea and Makena area From Makena Surf you can head in either direction to exercise along Wailea's oceanfront paved promenade or follow the ancient Pi'ilani road towards La Perouse Bay for stunning scenery on lightly traveled roads.
In addition to the long and broad sandy beach in front of Makena Surf there are more than a dozen other sandy coves and beaches nearby The famous "Big" and "Little" beaches are located within a few minutes drive Also nearby are Polo Beach Wailea Beach Elua Beach and the lovely postcard-perfect beaches of Kihei such as Keawakapu Kamaole II Kamaole III and Charley Young Beaches All beaches on Maui are open to the public and they all offer public access with free parking Most also offer restrooms showers and picnic facilities.
An abundance of enjoyable ocean and outdoor sports can be experienced in the area canoe paddling paddle boarding boogie boarding skim boarding outrigger canoe sailing surfing snorkeling scuba diving kayaking and horseback riding.
Convenient take-out service is offered by many local restaurants including Longhi's,Tommy Bahama or Bev Gannon's remodeled "Gannon's" Restaurant at the Wailea Golf Course.
WHEN YOU RESERVE WITH Private Paradise Villas YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE OWNER'S OFFICIAL LICENSED PROPERTY MANAGER BASED IN KIHEI MAUI - NEAR WAILEA AND JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM THE PROPERTY WE ARE THE DIRECT AND EXCLUSIVE RESERVATIONS SOURCE FOR THIS VILLA AND WE PROVIDE THE MOST COMPLETE TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.
GUESTS of Private Paradise Villas rental management and reservation service receive access to many valuable services..
- GUARANTEED UNIQUE VILLA PLACEMENT/UNIT SELECTION
- Payment by credit card at no extra cost
- No Daily Resort Fees
- Personalized In-Villa Welcome Greeting and Orientation
- Complimentary Late Check-Out (when available - confirmed during week of departure)
- A private villa that is unsurpassed in Quality and Cleanliness
- An abundant array of pre-stocked supplies including bountiful numbers of towels extra linens paper products office supply
- Extensive supply of good-quality cooking and dining supplies
- Top-quality in-villa coffee and tea making facilities (some villas have espresso machines) herbs/spices whole fresh coffee beans
- In-Villa Safe and Copier/Scanner/Printer/Fax
- Free Local Calls Long Distance to USA/Canada (may not be available in...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193