3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 6-8
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Cozy secluded getaway in a beautiful home
What a relaxing time! The home is beautiful. Extremely well decorated. Everything is high quality. The sonos speaker is incredible and the smart TV was really nice to have. Kitchen is spacious and updated. Nicest hottub ever!
Stayed here for a mini honeymoon after our October wedding. The beach is rocky and the water isn't pleasant enough to swim in, but we expected that and knew it would be perfect for a fall weekend trip. It's so quiet. The back deck is heavenly. Can't wait to return!
Everything about this place was spot on, terrific. The attention to detail in how the house was stocked and set-up was impressive. Everything was clean and organized. My girlfriends and I have rented many homes over the years for "girls weekend" and by far Glenn's place was the best.
I highly recommend!!
Nature at it’s finest
The property is perfect, perfect location, perfect accommodations!
Just have a good time
All you need to do is bring yourself and food. Everything else is furnished. Very homey and comfortable.
The house was perfect for our getaway weekend! We, a family of five, had a relaxing and wonderful time there and our fur baby had a blast. Loved the sunrise from the house, of course walking to the beach and enjoying it with the water was great too. One of the cleaner houses I/we've stayed at.
Thank you Glen for offering such a beautiful house that is also dog friendly.
A lovely quiet respite!
My husband and I were amazed by the 212 5 star reviews that Glen's home had accumulated prior to our stay so now we are giving Glenmor another 5 stars!!!
This home was immaculate and filled with top of the line everything from kitchen to living room to bedroom. Wonderful!!
Glenmor has a huge deck with fantastic views of Delaware Bay. The deck is equipped with many lounge chairs, a large dining table with chair and an umbrella and brand new 6 person comfortable Hot tub.
As one writer mentioned before, this is not a "swimming beach", but it is fascinating with its horseshoe crabs and and a variety of birds.
Glen is an excellent communicator and is very concerned about the happiness and comfort of his guests.
* DuPont Nature Center - Lighthouse Road, Slaughter Beach -- open Tues-Sun 10pm to 4pm www.dupontnaturecenter.org
* Midway Casino - 15 West Rider Road, Harrington, DE 302-398-7228
* Dover Air Force Base Air Mobility Command Museum 1301 Heritage Road, Dover Air Force Base, DE -- open Tues-Sun 9am to 4pm, Use Rt. 9 entrance
* Lewes, DE -- historic District
* Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes, DE -- $8/day for out of state vehicle
* Peas Patch Island, Fort Delaware State Park -- open Wed-Sun. Built in 1859 and once house Confederate prisoners
* Dogfish Head Brewery -- 6 Cannery Village Center, Milton, DE - tours Tues-Sat starting at 11am. Make reservations by calling 302-684-1000
* Killens Pond State Park, Killens Pond Road, Felton, DE -- waterpark, trail rides, paddle boat and canoe rentals open daily 8am to sunset
* Golf - The Rookery North, Business Rt 1, Milford, DE & The Rookery South.
* Movies at Midway Atlantic Theater - Rt 1 Lewes, DE 302-645-0200