New in 2016 - Backyard makeover with putting surface (4 holes), playhouse (shaped like a lighthouse) for the kids, big bluestone patio with sitting area and eating area, hammock under the trees, lounge chairs, outside shower, and new sod with a sprinkler system for a gorgeous lawn. So relaxing, enjoying the salt air outside in this beautiful backyard...
Our (Your) Cape Escape is the perfect vacation spot near the beach. It accommodates multiple families/generations via a Cape style house with attached in-law suite.
To accommodate a big family, there are 3 sitting/living rooms to enjoy each other’s company, in addition to a new kitchen (and the crowd goes wild!!!), which is open to the main living room. All 15 can sit together to eat inside, or outside on the back patio under umbrellas. The 6 bedrooms provide plenty of bedding, 16 beds actually, so lots of options… Two of the bedrooms are part of the in-law suite, which also includes an additional kitchenette.
Our home has all the amenities you'd need:
- Dishwasher, Microwaves, BBQ Gas Grill, Washer/Dryer
- A/C in all bedrooms, individually controlled for comfortable sleeping (In-law suite A/C is in the living room, cooling the entire suite); Ceiling fans in the other rooms for accenting the sea breezes...
- 3 Color TVs with Cable (including premium channels), DVD player, Stereo with CD player, and iHome player
- WIFI internet access
Did I mention the new kitchen - Granite, Stainless Appliances, Center Island, Overhead Fan... so lovely.
It's redesigned (wall taken down) and now open to the living room - beautiful light colored Maple Cabinets, Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Floor, new Recessed Lighting, Center Island with 4 stools and an Overhead Fan to enhance the ocean breezes. Just because you're not cooking a Thanksgiving meal, it doesn't mean you don't need a fantastic kitchen for the corn on the cob...
With a backyard renovation in 2016, we have a lovely yard to enjoy:
- Practice your putting. Mini-golf clubs, colorful balls and score sheets available for a 4 hole game right in our backyard. (Even foam balls and plastic clubs available for the wee little ones.)
- Play on the green lawn (sprinkler system)
- Sun yourself on the patios or deck
- Relax on a comfy lounge chair in the shade
- Enjoy conversation in the sitting area on the bluestone patio under a huge cantilever umbrella
- Swing on the hammock with your favorite friend under the stars
- Wash off the sun and the sand in a hot/cold outdoor shower
- Dine outside together at the long picnic tables under umbrellas, sharing the adventures of the day with your family
In Summary: We take pride in our summer home and are thrilled that others enjoy it as much as we do. Make our (your) Cape Escape the backdrop of your annual family vacation!