|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
• towels provided
• activities guide
• laundry soap
• local maps
• olive oil soap
• toilet paper
• central heating
• linens provided
• vacuum cleaner
• hand made carpets all over the house
• iron and ironing board
• hairdryer .
• coffee maker
• cooking utensils
• 4 ring stove
• stove top burners
• washing machine.
• comfy seating for 10 people.
• dining area
• seating for 8 people.
• 1 Bathroom with Shower, Toilet
• 1 WC
• Outdoor Shower .
• 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
• Bedroom 2 - 1 double.
Bedroom 2 - 1 Double, 2 Twin/ Single:
• The bedrooms can be arranged as 2 doubles,or 1 double,and 2 singles in 2nd bedroom, the lounge has 2 sofa beds .
• Satellite tv
• stereo system
• books adults
• games adults
• games kids
• music library
• video library
• internet access.
• outdoor grill charcoal
• 8 garden chairs
• 4 beach chairs.
• pets not allowed
• suitable for elderly
• wheelchair inaccessible
• children welcome.
I stayed at this Kalymnos house with a total of 5 adults and 2 kids for 10 days this summer. Here are some thoughts that I hope will be helpful to others considering this location:
- The managers of the property are very nice and responsive. They met us at the airport and Fotini came by the house a couple times to check on us and answer our questions. They also gave us fruit to welcome us.
- The house is a large space and definitely big enough for groups, which makes it an economical choice.
- The patio is amazing! We had a couple nice sunset dinners on the patio with a spectacular view.
- Location is good. It's away from the main Masouri crowd but you can walk to Masouri in about 5 minutes and get everything you need. There are restaurants, a coffee shop, a car rental place, grocery stores, beaches, and pool all within a short radius.
- The house has a laundry machine and clothes lines for drying, which was great.
- The owners provided a high chair and crib for the baby, which was convenient.
- Even though the description states that there is internet access, there is no wifi at the house! This was misleading and a huge drawback. Although there is a cafe with wifi nearby, it would have been really nice to have it at the house as expected. This made is difficult for us to communicate with the owners as well, since we didn't have a cell phone that worked in Greece.
- The water in the downstairs bathroom was brown.
- The holder for the shower sprayer was broken, so we had to hold the shower handle.
- For part of the time, there were ants in the house. The manager brought over some bait that helped take care of this for the rest of the trip.
- This might be more of a Kalymnos issue than the house, but there were mosquitoes in the house. They bit our kids.
- The washing machine had a bad smell.
Overall, there are good things about the house, and it could work for a lot of people. However, I will check out a different spot next time we stay in Kalymnos.
Nous avons passé 10 jours dans cette villa avec une très belle vue sur Telendos, très proche de la mer et des sites d'escalade, de l'embarcadère pour Telendos, des petits commerces et cafés à proximité. L'intérieur /extérieur est confortable : une grande salle de vie (salon, salle à manger, cuisine américaine très bien équipée). Plusieurs terrasses très agréables. Tout est propre et bien fonctionnel. Très bonne literie. Un seul regret : pas d'eau chaude dans la cuisine. Les propriétaires parlent français et sont super accueillants, conseillent des bons restaurants et nous ont meme fait gouter les spécialités de l'ile et quelques produits locaux. Une adresse à retenir pour revenir le plus tôt possible.
We were two couples and our three teenage/adult kids that stayed for eight days in this house in Kalymnos. The house was spacious with large rooms and the kitchen was very well equipped. The two bedrooms had well functioning air conditioning, as had the living room. The kids slept ok in the first floor living room once they found out about leaving the air conditioning on in the second floor. An extra bed was put in. The house also had five patios making it possible for us to at all times find a bit of shade. The location was excellent! Lovely view from the house. Beaches within 2, 5 and 10 minutes walk. At least 12 restaurants within 5 minutes. No need for car. The owner was sweet enough to pick us up at the ferry when we arrived very early in the morning and had even bought in some breakfast for us. Very generous! Clean sheets and towels halfway through the stay. Highly recommended!
Luxurious stone house on the beach with unique view and convenient for all seasons and all ages.
Luxurious stone house at a 50m distance from the beach of Sykia with a wonderful view of the small picturesque island of Telendos. The house is only 50 meters away from the famous beach of Massouri and a 200 meters away from Myrties beach . It’s only a breath away from all kinds of restaurants, bars, clubs, supermarkets, 2 swimming pools free to the public and tourist shops . You can also rent a car or a scooter nearby or we could arrange it for you and at the best prices. The bus stop is almost in front of the house.
Furthermore, if you need some extra beauty care we could arrange a hairdresser or an aesthetician to take care of you inplace .
There are 200 m2 wonderful terraces around the villa (20m2 covered) with outside cooking areas, a stone barbecue set , 3 tables and 3 sofas made of stone as well , garden furniture , two chaises longues and a garage for one vehicle.
The house is built on 3 levels and it has 2 entrances. On the first level there is a living room with a fireplace, comfortable sofas, a t.v. set, a bar, a decoration with works of art and hand made objects of an important value, a small kitchen and a wc. The decoration of that room is influenced from the Greek marine tradition. 2 persons can sleep on the comfortable sofas. On the second level there is the main living room with a tv set , a dvd player and a hi-fi system, an air condition and the dining room with a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen ( a dishwasher, a big fridge, a freezer, a coffee maker, a toaster, etc.). All furniture are hand made and unique.
On the third level you can find the 2 bedrooms and in the middle the bathroom. The bedroom on the left has 2 single beds and a wardrobe. Of course each room has its private veranda. The bedroom on the right has a double bed and a wardrobe. In the hall, just outside the bathroom there is a big closet with the washing machine, the hairdryer, luxurious towels and sheets.
We also have all the equipment needed for a baby if necessary.
You can choose among many activities:
1) climbing: in Kalymnos you can find many climbing destinations and there are stores very near the house where you can buy or rent the proper equipment.
2) diving : In the island there are 2-3 scuba diving centers, where you can take some diving lessons with a certificate, or just enjoy the experience.
3) water sports in Massouri beach where you can do water skiing, or water cycling
5) Sea excursions to the nearest small islands. Local boats organize every day small excursions to beaches all over the island where you can have a pick-nick and enjoy the sun and the sea away from the crowd.
6) Visit Telendos island: every half an hour from the small harbor of Myrties , local boats can take you, with only 2 euros per person, to the picturesque island of Telendos at a 5-minute distance. There you can enjoy sea food, swimming and relaxing.
Upon your arrival we are welcoming you with a bottle of wine of our own production, some jars of thyme honey ( the renowned kalymnian thyme honey) and some local herbs for your salad and your tea.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $22 per night, per additional guest|
rates depend on the days to stay, on the number of guests and on the season