|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
The home is a 2300 square foot modern style 3 floors, 2 bedrooms, 1 TV entertainment room, & 2.5 bath located in the Agave neighborhood, one of the most modern communities in the US. The home features interior white stone and hardwood floors that make for a cozy, yet contemporary experience. The kitchen features a brand new Jenn-Air 6 range stove/oven, and of course, a stainless steel french door refrigerator/freezer/dishwasher. For you caffeine lovers, there is a new Keurig Vue with coffee, latte, hot cocoa, and tea brewing abilities. The entire 3rd floor features the master bedroom with a large walk-in closet and stand up shower. The bottom floor has a guest bedroom and entertainment room with a large L shaped couch and a 48' LED TV with AT&T U-verse. Each floor has its own air conditioning unit and the entire home is wireless.
The home is located 9-12 minutes from downtown Austin without getting on any highways. In addition, the home is a 12-15 minute straight shot to Circuit of the Americas track (less than 5 minutes to shuttle pickup area) and the Domain shopping area.
This home is incredibly welcoming, as well as comfortable to be in. From the pleasant aroma when you walk in to the spacious kitchen, master bedroom, and downstairs living area, this rental is the perfect Austin getaway. It's also very close to downtown- ~10 minute drive.
I would stay at this rental again without question.
The home and the neighborhood architecture were interesting and the owner left clear instructions and good recommendations for touring the area but the layout of the house and the state in which it was offered left much to be desired. We felt like we were staying in a home that had been hastily vacated for us. Although the surface areas were clean, certain issues made the stay less than comfortable:
• While a few of the drawers in the master bath were emptied for our use they were dirty and there were dog hairs throughout.
• There were also dog hairs in master bath shower.
• The hot water took many minutes to make it to the third floor and with two couples the hot water ran out before we had all showered.
• The master closet and drawers were filled with clothes with a small area left for our belongings and “Do Not Enter” signs taped over drawers, cupboards and closets.
• The refrigerator had several items left by the owner, opened milk and mostly consumed hummus that left a strong garlic smell throughout the refrigerator.
• A long and very loud train ran on tracks nearly on the property line and blew its horn half a dozen times in the dead of night.
• The master bedroom is on the upper floor, one flight up from the entry and kitchen. The down stairs bedroom was one flight down. With only a kitchen table (and a one person hanging chair) in the entry level there was no really comfortable place to relax as a group, inside or outside. If climbing stairs is not your thing, this house is not for you.
• Most of the window sills were water damaged with severe peeling paint.
For the nightly rate we paid, we expected a better maintained house that felt comfortable and inviting.
Perfect location for visiting Austin. You are pretty much a 5-10 minute drive from any of the tons of great restaurants, 6th Street nightlife, University of Texas, etc. Will recommend to anyone. Gary, the owner is a great guy who is kind enough to rent this great house. Will certainly be back.
The house was very clean and had every amenity we needed. It provided a great, contemporary atmosphere for our stay in Austin, and the fairly central location was convenient (close to both downtown and East Austin bars/restaurants, as well as the UT campus). Also, Gary's responsiveness and guidance regarding our Austin trip was a huge plus! We would definitely recommend staying here if you're looking for a fun time in the great city of Austin.
Great, very modern, and well maintained home! Came up for a weekend stay with friends and we had a blast. The owner is fantastic very attentive and easy to contact. It is centrally located and easy to find our way around. Would definitely recommend this place to friends.
Simply put – love this vacation rental! Spacious and modern but very comfortable – perfect for couples or for a getaway with friends.
Quiet, central and well-appointed with modern amenities and luxuries. Extremely convenient to the Austin airport and to the heart of East Austin - one of the hottest areas for the latest buzz-worthy restaurants, craft-cocktail bars, coffee shops and live music.
The owner was very attentive and helpful – made this a perfect trip away from home. Highly recommend for anyone considering Austin!
The home is located in the award winning Agave neighborhood in Austin. Agave is the most modern and energy efficient neighborhood in the Austin area. Agave is conveniently located 4.5 miles from downtown and a direct 6 mile shot to the brand new Formula 1 track. The quickly growing and eclectic East Austin area is rich with incredible restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, and many other attractions that will make your Austin experience one to remember!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 20 2017 - Apr 23 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay