|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
MODERN, BEAUTIFUL DECOR, GAMEROOM, BBQ GRILL, ONLY A COUPLE STEPS FROM THE CLUBHOUSE RESORT AMMENITITES!
Property Type: 6 Bedrooms, 5 Baths House with Private Pool
Floor Area: 3275 sq. ft.
Location:Paradise Palms Resort, Disney Area
This beautiful unit is located in Paradise Palms Resort one of Florida's Premier Resorts only 5 minutes from Disney!! and within a couple miles to restaurants, grocery stores and shopping.
Stay in the lap of luxury when you book our professionally decorated unit in Paradise. In this resort you will have all the advantages of a vacation home plus access to a gate secure resort including an over 9000 sq ft state of the art club house and tropical lagoon style resort pool.
Paradise Palms Resort Amenities and Services include:
- Gated with 24 hour security
- Resort Style pool with water fall and water slide.
- Kiddie Pool
- 2 Grotto Jacuzzi's
- Pool side Tiki Bar
- Movie Theater
- Fitness Center
- Play Ground
- Game room
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Internet Lounge
- Sundry Shop
- Concierge Desk
- Shuttle to the Parks for an additional fee
3275 sq ft of living space
Private screened pool, heated JACUZZI plus covered lanai
2 Master Suites with King size bed and flat screen TV in all bedrooms
Big flat screen TV in living room + DVD player.
A large fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including range, microwave, dishwasher and granite counters / breakfast bar.
Washer and Dryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Free Internet Access Wifi
Linens and Towels provided
Bedding: 3 King Beds, 3 Full/Double Beds, 4 Twin Beds
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with a sectional sleeper sofa, 2 chairs and Big Flat screen TV and a dvd player.
- Private screened in pool plus covered lanai and patio furniture
- Dining Area to accommodate sitting for 10 plus a breakfast bar with additional seating for 3-4.
- Guest Bedroom #1: King size bed and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom #1: Toilet, Tub Shower Combination, Single Vanity with Granite Top
- Laundry Room: Full size washer and dryer, Iron, Ironing board
- Master Bedroom 1: King size bed, flat screen TV.
- Master Bathroom: Combination Tub + Shower, Toilet, Dual Vanity with Granite Top,
- Master Bedroom #2: King size bed and a flat screen TV
- Master Bathroom #2: Toilet, Shower, Dual Vanity with Granite Top
- Guest Bedroom #2: 2 full/Double Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom # 2: Toilet, Shower Tub Combination, Single Vanity with Granite Top
- Guest Bedroom #3: 2 Twin Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bedroom #4: 2 Twin Beds and a Flat screen TV
- Guest Bathroom # 3: Toilet, Shower Tub Combination, Single Vanity with Granite Top
We loved it! This place is HUGE!! Perfect layout for our family. Being so close to the clubhouse was a plus since we have small children. Please let your cleaners know they did a fantastic job, the place was spotless. We highly recommend this house, not a single drawback
We really enjoyed ourselves and looking forward to do it again everything was wonderful and the house made you feel warm at home 😃😃😃
I rented this property for my entire family for a week! The property was clean, landscaping was beautiful and we were literally steps away from the clubhouse. The pool in the back of the house was an added bonus. Often times you are skeptical about the pictures posted, but I guarantee you are getting what you see! I was thoroughly impressed by the decor, and open floor plan. The kitchen was huge and there were plenty of dishes and utensils for the entire family. The house was located a few miles away from a Super Target, Publix (grocery store) and several eateries. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Florida.
Thank you for a wonderful stay..The house was huge, clean, very close to the clubhouse and nicely decorated.
Our Christmas Holiday was just perfect!!
We stayed at Paradise many times but this was our very first time in one of the homes !!!! WOW I thought the townhomes were big ..you can get lost in this home..lol ...by far the must luxurious stay we have ever had in orlando...the extra living area was a big plus for the kids as they played games and watched videos upstairs while my husband watched the game down stairs. Giant kitchen, tvs everywhere ...we really did not want to leave!!! I took a ton of pictures to show family and friends and we will be back for sure.
the Martin Family