Our home is a two level chalet. We take pride in our very clean and family friendly environment. We offer three bedrooms with two comfortable queen size beds, bunk bed (full, twin) and pull-out sofa bed. Our house accommodates eight people. Our living room has a real woodstove for those cozy romantic moments. Sony Playstation 3 and PC are all connected to the 50' flat screen HDTV . Our kitchen is fully equip with all appliances that you need. We have a game room with 2 in1 ping pong/pool table.
- Chalet1600 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom sleeps 8
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Russian
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
This home is beautiful 💚 and i would defenetly go there again . Perfect house and perfect location 1 block away from a pond/beach. Very good for kids ! Thank you so much for having me and my family ...
Kids loved it
Will definitely return next time we visit the Poconos / Camelback. While the location feels a little isolated, it's close enough to everything we needed and wanted.
- It was just 2 adults and 1 kid when we stayed but with 3 bedrooms, it's a perfect size for 2 families with combined 3 kids.
- Great amenities: Pool, Ping Pong, TV, Playstation, Card table, washer/drier and lots of drawer space to keep your stuff.
- Well stocked kitchen. We had everything we needed/wanted for cooking, which tends to be rare.
- Super easy and check in and check out. No hassle at all.
- Owner very responsive and available!
A few small nitpicks that I would have liked but didn't stop me from giving this place a 5:
- Not enough light outside on the patio. Makes it hard if you want to grill or eat outside after dark.
- No towels or linens was a bummer, but my fault as I knew this and just forgot when packing. Luckily Walmart was a quick drive away. Having this available for guests seems like a small investment that goes a long way.
- Place could have been a little cleaner. It wasn't a mess or anything, just small things like sticky kitchen countertops needed cleaning before we cooked and there were crumbs on the couch.
Nice place near Camelback
Owner was accommodating to our needs. House was clean. We had a great stay.
Fantastic New Years Eve Weekend!
The house was exactly as described and pictured. We had two families with 4 adults and 4 kids and all had plenty of room. The owner was very responsive to questions and I don't think we could have had a smoother trip. Thank you again!
Nice Poconos cottage in woods
House was clean with ample amenities with family. Was conveniently located from skiing and indoor waterpark.