|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Splash has been rated as one of the top fifteen new beach resorts in “Florida Travel & Leisure' Magazine” and is perfect for adults and kids of all ages. Play in the sun, dip in the water and be a kid all over again. There is a splash for everyone here.
“Sand Castle”, our 2 bedrooms, 2 baths cozy Oceanfront condo sleep 6-8 guests and is located on quiet 17th floor.
“Sand Castle” has been professionally decorated and stocked up with everything you need, just so that you can have a great time. No worries !!!
Why stay at “Sand Castle”?
• NO check-in or check-out required. We have installed top of the line Resort Lock system that allows everyone in your party to create their own access code without the hassle of keeping physical keys. Yes, kids can have one too.
• FREE Beach Service - including 2 oceanfront beach loungers and umbrella for all rentals March 1 – October 31. A $210 value!
• FREE Wireless high speed internet access
• FREE Netflix online in Living room
• FREE unlimited local and long distance calling within the US
• HD Cable TV channels
• Book and Pay online with 'Book It' option
• Property is directly located on the beach with private balconies overlooking the gulf
• Fully equipped Kitchen that meets all your cooking and dining needs. Granite counter tops and custom cabinets give you the luxuries of home. Dining table seats 6 comfortably.
• King Master Suite with access to the large balcony that overlooks the blue waters of the Gulf and white Sandy beaches and a huge private bath, 40' LED TV
• The second bedroom has a queen bed, 40' LED TV, DVD player.
• Pullout queen sleeper in the living room with 40' LED TV, Bluray DVD player, CD Music System
• Clean Tiled floor through out the unit. NO nasty carpets and allergies to deal with.
• Enjoy the peaceful sleep in quiet 17th floor
• ABOVE ALL, our past guests experiences. We take our guest reviews seriously and incorporate their feedback so that you can have an awesome vacation experience.
• Children’s interactive Aqua Play Pools with water slides and spray toys
• Li'l tot splash pad
• Lazy river
• 'Dive-in' movie theater (in season--summer)
• Arcade with mini bowling alley
• Seasonal Beach service and water toys
• Pool side bar & grill (open in season--summer)
• Ice cream shop and cafe
• Adult Heated Pools with Jacuzzi
• State of the art fitness facility
• Covered parking Garage connected to the Sky Bridge with a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico
• Beach apparel and surf shop
• Splash offers resort based activities for the Kids, Holidays & Special Events
Shopping and Dining
Panama City Beach has top-notch shopping and at Splash you have quick and easy access to some of the best places to shop. Pier Park on Panama City Beach, is the premiere shopping malls in the Southeast. With stores for every shopper, Pier Park has just about everything all in one place.
Panama City Beach dining is simply second-to-none with a wide range of choices. Fresh seafood, juicy steaks, cajun dining and mouthwatering signature dishes can be had all over the beach. No matter what you have a hankering for, you'll find it and love it on Panama City Beach. Our favorites, “Boat Yard”, “Firefly”, “Pineapple Willys”, “Boon Docs”, “Hungy Howies Pizza”, 'Shuckums' and 'Sharkys'
3 night minimum stay
Holidays require a 7 night minimum
Check-in 4:00 pm, Check-out 10:00 am
100% refund, if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% refund, if cancelled less than 30 days and more than 10 days prior to the Check-in Date
0% refund, if cancelled within 10 days before check-in date
PLEASE NOTE THAT SAND CASTLE IS A NO SMOKING UNIT AND THAT INCLUDES THE BALCONY AREA TOO. BRINGING PETS OR SMOKING IN THE UNIT OR ON THE BALCONY WILL WAIVE YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT AND YOU WILL BE FINED UP TO $2,000 TO CLEAN UNIT AND REMOVE SMOKE DAMAGE
NO renters under the age of 25 are allowed unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Valid IDs required at check-in. Restrictions may apply regarding the number of people that may occupy the unit. Owner reserves the right to ask guests violating resort rules to leave the property, which may result in forfeiture of deposit and rental fees
Keywords: Condominium, family friendly, beachfront, oceanview, oceanfront, water park, beach, splash, sterling resort, discount, snowbird, kids friendly, sand castle, free beach chair
Overall we had a great stay! The condo is very well equipped with everything you can possibly think of and we all loved Splash resort. The owners responded quickly to any questions we had also. The elevators shut very quickly and sometimes a lengthy wait but nothing major. We're looking forward to our visit again next year.
Overall, our family enjoyed our time in the condo. However, the vacation started off on the wrong foot when I had to call maintenance at 4pm to come and clean the condo. It was pretty gross. They said our condo's housekeeper didn't show up to work that day. We were displaced for time beyond checkin. Also, the condo needed routine maintenance (cracked bathroom tiles, alot of burnt out bulbs, marks on the walls, worn furniture,etc). Outside of the renters control were flaws with Splash. I heard SEVERAL people say they wouldn't return due to the insanely quick and powerful elevator doors. I saw several children literally almost squished between doors while grown men tried to keep them open for the family to get on. It was scary since we have small children. Several lawyers were taking notes. On a positive note, the owner of this condo has VERY fast responses to any emails sent.
Would recommend this condo to anyone! Great people to work with and very quick to respond to messages! No complaints!
Beautiful condo, beautiful view!!!!! Plenty of room for a family of 4!!! Beach chairs included which saves about $50 a day. Clean and accommodating. Thanks for such prompt instructions, responses to emails, and the timely refund. We WILL be back!!!!!
We were hesitant at first with it being on the 17th floor but I'm so glad we did! We even had bad storms and couldn't even tell we were up so high! The elevators were fast so no real long waits. The condo was perfect! Clean and comfortable! Nice decor, great appliances and so glad for the washer and dryer! Only complaint is the elevators shut fast but we figured out the sensors are at the top so it was fine after that! We definelty would stay here again!!!
We had a great time at the Splash Resort. It is the perfect place for family's that have little ones. My son loved the bucket of water that overflows and spills over. It rained on one of the days during our stay, but we still had a blast hanging out at the hot tub and pools. The other days we spent on the beach. Anthony, the gentleman that oversees the beach chairs and activities, welcomed us the first day we arrived with beach chairs that we enjoyed for our entire stay.
Every morning, my husband and I ran to the pier which is 2.6 miles from the Splash Resort. We would enjoy a coffee at Starbucks and run back. Great way to start the day.
The condo was a perfect size for us. We cooked the majority of our meals at the condo and enjoyed the beautiful view of the ocean as we ate on the balcony.
We will definitely come back!
Pier Park: movie theater, ice cream and candy shops, shopping, huge selection of full service restaurants including Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 10 - Oct 28, 2016
Sep 10 2016 - Oct 28 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
3 night minimum stay
Oct 10 - Dec 30, 2016
Oct 29 2016 - Dec 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fees||$90 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
When comparing prices, be sure to ask about Free beach chair service, hassle free checkin using electronic access code, Oceanfront Master bedroom, Free wifi, Netflix, LED TVs and guest reviews.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.