About the property
- House3901 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
House, 7 Bedrooms, 5 1/2 Baths, (Sleeps 17)
We are offering HUGE discounts on last minute bookings for the 2018 Ski Season:
- March 4 - 8
- March 23 - 25
- March 30 - April 8
Contact for full details!
Thank you for looking at our home. Sarah and I strive to provide each guest nothing but the best service, best accommodations, and best vacation.
Don't hesitate to contact us through Homeaway/VRBO's messenger with questions about the home or anything else we might be able to help with.
Depending on the dates, length of stay, or other factors your vacation may qualify for an unadvertised DISCOUNT. So before you book somewhere else, make sure to contact us!!!
Why stay in a condo packed on the hillside when you can enjoy the luxury and spaciousness of a beautiful home.
Seven bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom with a gourmet kitchen, huge decks, outstanding views, in a more private part of Crested Butte.
Our comfortable home is ideal for your family vacation. It sits tucked away in a quiet development that is seconds away from Nordic skiing, outstanding mountain biking, and hiking trails.
On the main level rests the master bed and bath rooms. The master has a comfortable king bed, flat screen TV with theater sound, and a 5 piece bathroom. There is also a second bedroom with a queen bed and it's own full bathroom.
Also on the main level, you are surrounded by windows and have an opportunity to relax while looking at breathtaking views of mountains in all directions. The main level has a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The kitchen flows into an eating/gathering bar, dining, and living room.
The upper level, with vaulted ceilings, has 5 bedrooms, two that has a full size bunk beds, a another with a queen size bed, one that has a twin, and one with a full size bed. Along with 3 full size bathrooms
Hardwood, tile and carpeted floors that have in floor heating, the house stays toasty on the coldest of nights.
Outside, there is a huge deck and multiple spots for off street parking.
We have wireless internet for your convenience.
For more information and/or pictures please email me.
Top Reasons You Should Book Our Home:
1) Views and Outdoor Living Area – There are unobstructed breathtaking views in every direction. The large rear deck with seating and dining make this home bar none. Enjoy a morning coffee, evening cocktails, or a family dinner surrounded by Mount Crested Butte, Strand Hill and Double Top North and South Peaks.
2) Gourmet Kitchen – Enjoy cooking in a chef-inspired kitchen. Top of the line appliances, laid out in a user friendly environment. We also fully stock the kitchen, providing more than the cooking basics, that are very well organized. Just read our reviews!
3) Size and Location Matters - Why stay in a condo or tiny homes all packed together when you can enjoy the luxury and spaciousness of a beautiful home. Seven bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom in a more private part of Crested Butte, our comfortable home is ideal for your family vacation. It sits tucked away in a quiet development, with an runway for those flying in on their private jet, that is seconds away from Nordic skiing, outstanding mountain biking, and hiking trails.
4) Children Friendly – While beautifully decorated, our home is very children friendly. Two bunk rooms, private TV area, a loft, and a huge yard the kids in your group will never be bored.
5) Television/Cable – Relax and enjoy the best DirecTV has to offer. The main TV’s have DVR's & almost every pay channel available, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, CINEMAX, etc. to optimize your TV viewing experience. There are two living areas with TV's. One is in the main living area, a 32" TV meant for small groups and the second area has a 50" TV that is in a large family room, meant for larger groups. The master bedroom also has a 55" TV and couch.
6) Parking – Our huge driveway with off street parking will allow parking foe the largest of groups. We also allow use of our 2-car garage. Bring all the toys, trailers, etc. Parking won’t be an issue!
7) Dog’s Allowed – Your dog deserves a well-earned break too. Our private property allows, with limited restrictions, your best friend to join the fun.
8) Wi-Fi/Internet – Our home is equipped with wired DSL service with an upgraded router that is centrally located to ensure strong coverage where ever you are throughout the home. While in the mountains, internet speeds will not be as fast as say, Denver, our home has the maximum speed offered by CenturyLink .
9) Customer Service – Sarah and I firmly believe that superior customer service sets our homes apart. We work to accommodate nearly any request a guest may have. Like early or late check in and out’s, extra guests, special item requests, 24-hour on call cleaners/handyman, to name a few. And the best part is, we NEVER charge these extras.
10) Guest Reviews – Still not sure, please read our 40+ reviews!!!
PLEASE NOTE: VRBO/Homeway's Carefree Rental Guarantee (is between you, the Renter, and VRBO/Homeway). If you select this option know you will still be required to pay a fully refundable security deposit as part of your reservation.
*Discounts are subject to availability and can be change without notice. Email for full details.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Scott Howard
Sarah and I, with our family, love to travel. Over the years we have owned several vacation homes and are excited to be adding 4 new properties Fall (2017 and Spring (2018).
Scott Howard purchased this House in 2010
Why Scott Howard chose Crested Butte
Because size, privacy, and price matters.
What makes this House unique
Unbelievable views in every direction!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beauriful home and panoramic views
We jad 14 wirh us. Great house for a big group.
Onlu complaint if you could even complain was storage in upstairs closets for unpacking
Great location and well stocked. Nice to have garage for all our gear
This home had everything we had hoped for! Great lay-out for 4 families.
Beautiful property inside and out with amazing views
We and our friends enjoyed staying here. The property was clean, nice decor, and had all the amenities to make our stay relaxing. We were a close drive to town and the ski mountain (under 5 and 10 minutes). I would highly recommend this property to others.
Family completely fell in love with home and area
Home is beautifully decorated and perfect for a large family like ours
Wonderfully accommodated all of us and is in a beautiful location.
We really enjoyed our visit to Crested Butte. It was wonderful to find a place that comfortably accommodated all of us. We had a couple of questions during our stay and were impressed with the quick response. The location is beautiful. Close to fishing access on the East River.
Overall a fabulous place to stay.
Minutes to skiing, hiking, mtn. biking...Great Location.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
** Pet Fee - This is a NON PET friendly property. However, with written pre-approval and a two hundred fifty dollar ($250) pet fee, dogs are permitted in rental home. ** Special Event Fee - Weddings and special events where extra wear and tear occur, a fee may be assessed depending on the details of your event. Please ask if your event is subject to this fee.