|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Vacation at one of most exclusive resorts in Panama City Beach Florida, by far the best on the beach, with an excellent location, convenient to everything. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, entertainment, grocery stores *** Truly hope to have you as our guests *** Call (678) 429-9374 Day or Evening with any questions or to book the condo!
*** BEST FLOOR PLAN ON THE BEACH ***
*** NOW FREE BEACH CHAIRS & UMBRELLA ***
*** Free Wireless Internet *** WIFI
LONG BEACH RESORT has 3 beautiful pools (1 Lagoon Pool with 2 palm tree island and waterfalls) Plus 2 heated Polynesian pool!
*** Totally Renovated *** New beautiful kitchen cabinets, granite counter tops, faucets, sink and appliances! New Marble & tile flooring in the intire condo, with some amazing details.
You will enjoy upscale living in the beautiful condominium, featuring wall to wall ocean views from every room. Truly believe you will relax in this amazing condo and take in the spectacular views from the *** 30 foot curved balcony *** While enjoying your favorite beverage.
The living room has a NEW large 50 Inch LCD TV, DVD player, CD/Stereo. NEW leather queen size sleep sofa.
The large master bedroom has a king-size bed, marble & tile floors with beautiful details, 4 floor to celing glass windows with sliding glass doors, with direct access to the balcony! Plus a LCD TV.
Master bath room offers new high quality cabinets, stunning granite counter tops, double vanitys and stunning marble floors. The granite and marble details makes you feel like you are at a EXCLUSIVE SPA!
This condo sleeps 4 guests very comfortably!
Long Beach Resort features beautiful landscape tropical grounds, a stunning 7500 square feet lagoon pool with waterfalls and 2 palm tree islands, two heathed Polynesian pools, three whirlpool spas, pool side bar & grill (The Hangout) 1300 feet of powder white beach frontage, which more than almost any other resort in all of Panama City Beach. Gated community with securiy.. On site rentals of beach side, jet-ski, parasaling, banana boat rides and more.
Keywords: Beach Front Condominium
The pictures of the condo say it all! It is a beautiful condominium; well appointed and marble accents everywhere. The bed is not only beautiful but also most comfortable. We had breakfast each morning on the balcony and a few dinners also. We received the keys, pool bracelets, and parking passes a week before our reservation; just as promised. The resort is well maintained, the security team is pleasant and present on the grounds. The lagoon pool is large and as nice as in the pictures. We spent most every day here for many hours. Thank you Bill for a wonderful stay. We hope to reserve one of your properties again. We ate the first night at Dee's Hang Out; a short walk across the street. It was a great start to our seafood experience for the week.
We loved the condo. It had a lot of extra special features, like the beautiful tile work and stained glass. Bill was super easy to work with, made everything so easy from start to finish. The king sized bed was super comfortable and the rain showerhead was amazing. There was also a full sized he washer and dryer. We had a perfect week and took full advantage of the beach service. We would definitely recommend this condo to our family and friends.
This condo exceeded our expectations!!! We would definitely stay here again! The view was amazing. Beach was beautiful!! Loved everything about this vacation!!
The view was awesome, the owner was awesome, the condo was awesome! We had a great time!
Overall, the condo was beautifully decorated and remodeled, with stunning views of the ocean! It was our first family vacation to Panama City Beach and we went during the peak season, so it was very crowded everywhere that we went! Bill was a pleasure to work with and always answered my inquiries in a timely manner. Recommendations on great places to eat are Dee's Hang Out, Saltwater Grill, Bayou on the Beach, and Pineapple Willy's!
- Very updated condo with all the amenities needed
- Reliable internet and satellite services
- Condo is close to Walmart, attractions, and restaurants including walking distance to Pineapple Willy's! It was conveniently located in the middle of everything so the commute wasn't long to anywhere we wanted to go.
- Guarded community and very well maintained
- Comfortable bed in the master bedroom
- Loved the included chairs and umbrellas on the beach that came with the condo! Beach Staff was very friendly and helpful. (The chairs and umbrellas are only available until 5PM so you may want to bring your own if you want to stay on the beach longer).
- Stunning views of the ocean with a large patio
- You can hear the neighbors walking, running, sliding patio doors open/close, and what sounded like someone moving furniture
- The screen doors to the patio need to be replaced or repaired. They are very difficult to open and close.
- The pull out bed in the living room is very uncomfortable. You can feel the springs through the mattress even with a mattress pad placed on it. My son was not the happiest about sleeping on it.
- The condo was only supplied with one roll of toilet paper so I had to run to the store at the last minute.
- Just be warned if you go here during peak season, you will constantly hear people in the condo and out on the beach at ALL HOURS during the day and night. We heard people from 7AM - 2AM until we finally fell asleep or woke up.
- The hot tub closer to our condo wasn't working correctly during our whole stay.
An Oceanfront "home away from home" for two weeks. Bill was quick to respond to my inquiries and it was basically a seamless stay. It provided all the amenities for full comfort. The beach chaises that were also provided with the unit became a perfect getaway from the work hours. I would recommend this place and stay here again in the future.
ALL TAXES & CLEANING FEE INCLUDED. A $ 200 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED UPON BOOKING THE CONDO!
*** STRICTLY NO PETS & NO SMOKING ***
*** CONDO COMES WITH ONE SET OF FREE BEACH LOUNGE CHAIRS & UMBRELLA SERVICE ***
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.