|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This spacious condo set on the Quechee Lakes Resort boasts amazing views, outside space (upstairs deck and outside patio) and an open plan beatifully furnished living space which is perfect for your Vermont retreat at any time of year.
The condo is 2.5 hours from Boston and 4 hours from New York. It is situated in Quechee, a short drive from Simon Pearce and the Parker House Inn as well as the Quechee Lakes ski slope which begins a few minutes walk from the door. It is surrounded by the towns of Woodstock (10 mins) West Lebanon (15 mins) and Killington (40 mins).
The condo sleeps 8 and can fit an additional 2 on the sofa. Access is available to all the amenities of the Quechee Club:
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- Lake Pinneo
- Ski Slope
- 2 golf courses
The house contains a
- large working fireplace
- 43' television
- washer and dryer
- cable (including sports bundle package of channels)
- hair dryers x 2
and the open space living area on the ground floor with large kitchen, breakfast bar, lounge and dining area is perfect for entertaining or relaxing with the family.
Was very disappointed in this unit. The size is much smaller than listed (not close to 2,400 sf) and there are not 3 king size beds as advertised - in fact there are no king size beds. The main level was okay, if not small (dining area seats 5, not 8), but the lower level/basement was very cramped, musty and the beds are very old/worn. The pictures on the website only show the loft bedroom - the others, which are in the basement and not as nice, are not shown in the pictures. The outside of the unit was very shabby (paint peeling) and there was quite a bit of junk left on the deck. Save your money and look elsewhere.
The place is great. The owner is very responsive by email, the area is beautiful, the view is spectacular, and the place is exactly as advertised. What a great trip. Thanks, Ben!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Damage Deposit of $300 which will be returned within a week of the rental.
Payment of 25% is required to book the property. The remaining 75% is due 6 weeks before the rental.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.