We have a beautiful fully furnished 2 storey, 3-bedroom condo inside the walls of old Quebec.
It is located in a small historical building (built in the early 1900's) and is just half a block from the vibrant St-Jean street with its, tourist attractions, shopping district, fine dining, entertaining night life and public transport.
- over 1200 square foot
- skylight on second floor
- brick walls
- wooden floors
- 2 large bedrooms with queen beds and a smaller one room with a double bed. Crib is available in the master bed room.
- 1 and 1/2 bathroom. Upstairs is a huge bathroom with separate bath and shower
- real wood fire place
- all major appliances included - 4-plate stove/oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, in-suite washer and dryer.
- paid parking is available behind the building. This is not included in the rent. Price is approx $10-20/day depending on the season.
- stand-up fans in every room and portable AC upstairs
- includes utilities, heat, basic cable, basic internet and local-calls only phone.
- this is not a party building
- Absolutely no pets and no smoking allowed for allergy reasons.