|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The apartments are located on the first floor of a former Jura farm; bright, colorful and functional, they are ideal for 6 people.
- Fitted kitchen with 4 hotplates, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster.
On request, we offer fondue set, pierrade, raclette.
- A seating area with armchairs, flat screen TV, Freeview and DVD
- A bedroom with double bed (linens provided)
- A bedroom with 2 bunk beds (linens provided)
- A bathroom with toilet, walk in shower, sink and washing machine.
We can also lend baby equipment, cot, changing table, high chair.
On the ground floor of this old farmhouse is a heated room for storage of skis and ski suits.
Les Rousses, family resort in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Haut-Jura, famous for:
-The Marked hikes on average mountain ranges (La Dole, 1677m, the Crêt Pela, 1495m, Mont Fier, 1282m ...). At the top you will discover breathtaking views of the Jura massif, in the Alps, Lake Geneva ...
- Many family walks to contemplate a fauna and an exceptional flora, to enjoy moments of tranquility and serenity, admiring the green colors of our forests marrying the blue sky.
- Mountain bike rides.
- Water activities and swimming on Lake des Rousses (4km of cottages), and also on Lake Lamoura (8 km).
- Activities thrilling, adventure to the Fort des Rousses (4 years), underground adventure, Via Ferrata, aquatic hiking, canyoning, climbing.
- 2 golf courses, 18 holes.
- Riding, horse riding or carriage.
- Rides with huskies, even in summer!
- Discover the best sights of the Jura, Cascades of Hedgehog, Le Chapeau de Gendarme ...
-Venir Rousses is also eating good cheese (Morbier, county, blue gex), the opportunity to visit dairies like Rousses or that of Moussières; to complete your tour will discover ripening cellars of Fort des Rousses (the largest in France).
For cultural and educational outings, you will find various museums on the station:
The museum of cooperage (old wood crafts of Upper Jura).
Ski Museum and Rousselande tradition
The Glasses Museum in Morez (French capital of the telescope).
Museum Paul Emile Victor, museum on the great explorer.
Museum of the pipe and diamond to StClaude, capital of the pipe.
Pipes making demonstration among pipe makers masters Claude ST.
Maison du Haut Jura Park: exhibition on the park.
Farm of Auroch.
The apartments are located less than a kilometer from the Swiss border, it would be a shame not to take a ride in our Helvetian neighbors.
-Visit Nyon small town on Lake Geneva, across Lake by boat and visit the medieval city of Yvoire (one of the most beautiful villages in France) with the UN Geneva or Lausanne and the IOC., Chocolate Factory and cheese.
The high-Jura is also gastronomy, of course the traditional fondue, raclette, Morbiflette, stone grill, but also specialties with morels, yellow wine, tarts with blueberries, raspberries. Jura wines, exceptional and unique in their fragrance and flavors.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
haute saison auomne
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 16 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$263|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 13 years.|
Les paiements se font par chèque;
30% d'acompte est demandé à la signature du contrat de location.
Le solde est à verser 3 semaines avant le séjour.
Une caution de 250 euros est demandée, elle sera restituée intégralement si l'état des lieux du départ est conforme avec celui d'arrivée.
Forfait ménage à la fin du séjour : 50 euros
Kit produit d'entretien à 20 euros
Taxes de séjour sont en supplém
Un acompte de 30% est demandé à la réservation
Le solde 3 semaines avant votre arrivée par chèque ou le jour de votre arrivée en espèces
Traveler checks accepted