Outstanding 8 bedroom, 7.5 bath 5800sf Tremblant log home on 2 acres of land. Feng shui on the inside, tranquility on the outside. Tremblant mountain range and lake Mercier views with large yards in front/back to play. X-country ski just 2 minutes from the door – or downhill at Tremblant resort just 8kms/10 minute drive away. Large playrooms with air hockey, ping pong and Play Station. Outdoor 7-8 person hot tub.
*2 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
• 8 bedrooms & 7.5 bathrooms – 7 full bathrooms
• Located on 2 acres of land - with endless room to play
• 5 Queen bedrooms and 3 twin (2 single beds in each) bedrooms. 5 of the bedrooms have full ensuite baths
• 5825sf of living space
• Large cathedral living area with fireplace
• Outdoor 7-8 person hot tub
• Ping pong/ air hockey and Play Station room – with large board game library
• Entertainment/TV room with 48” flat screen and stereo
• Fully-equipped professional kitchen with gas stove and espresso. 2 fridges and 1 freezer on site.
• Large dining room table (10 chairs) and additional counter seating for 6 - 8 others
• Large fire pit
• Heated floors throughout home
• Main level balcony with 10 person outdoor seating
• Outdoor deck with 3 season BBQ
• Large ski closet at entrance
• 8 exterior parking places
• Wi-fi Internet
• 2 washers/dryers
• 8 kms /10 minute drive to resort
• 4 Queen bedrooms - all with ensuite bath
• 1 Twin bedroom (2 single beds) with ensuite bath
• Cathedral living area with fireplace
• Professional kitchen with gas stove
• Dining room for 10 - extra seating for 6-8 at large kitchen bar
• Large balcony with BBQ and table seating 8
• Fireplace and living area
• Full bathroom
• Lounge area/library
• Lounge seating for 10
• 1 Queen bedroom
• 2 Twin bedrooms
• Shared full bathroom
• Powder room
• Entertainment room with seating for 8-10 – and large 48” LCD TV
• Ping pong/ air hockey and Play Station room
• Hot tub access
• Large ski closet
• Backyard access
• Laundry room (2 washers & dryers)
La propriété était parfaite! Une salle de bain dans chacune des chambres. Grand espace commun. Beau terrain et belle salle de jeux pour les enfants. La propriété était propre et bien entretenue. Avec tous les équipements nécessaires pour un gros groupe.
*** RATES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST ONLY ***
*3 to 5 nights minimum required depending on season (Please contact us for further details)
Rates on this site are indicative only and subject to change without notice. Firm rates are provided directly by owner.
Other taxes and fees may be applicable.
NO PRICE MATCH POSSIBLE WITH RATES FROM THIS SITE.
50% one month prior
Payment accepted: VISA, Mastercard, Canadian cheque, email money transfer, Wire, direct deposit
For cancellation policy, please consult us.