|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Paradise is truly Found at this oceanfront townhouse with breathtaking views of the ocean. Nestled along the east coast of Nassau, this peaceful vacation spot is away from the hustle and bustle of it all. This 1,500 square foot 2 bedroom/2 bath townhouse sleeps six comfortably with an open living floor plan. Relax or dine on a spacious balcony or patio with steps leading into the crystal clear ocean. Paradise Found is ideal for those who enjoy snorkeling or want to try their luck at fishing.
It also includes High Speed Wireless Internet Access and a Laundry Room with Full Size Washer and Dryer.
Enjoy your morning coffee while the sun rises from your balcony. Within walking distance to a sandy beach, only a few minutes drive to the local supermarket and 15 minutes to Atlantis Paradise Island and Downtown.
Fish from the steps or snorkel in crystal clear waters, all in front of “Paradise Found”.
Barry & Diane welcome you to Paradise Found. Barry originally from Cyprus and Diane, Bahamian born have been enjoying Home Away visitors with open arms for the past year.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Water front, private, quiet and peaceful. Paradise Found really is your own Paradise.
Only a short drive from downtown Nassau and Paradise Island, yet you can still fish, swim and snorkel right from your downstairs patio.
We came to scuba dive. We were not disappointed with 2 wall dives and 2 wrecks. Paradise Found's location with steps into the ocean is spectacular. The accommodations had everything we needed to make our stay effortless. We did not have to call for anything, everything was provided and this includes for our 18 month old grandson. Barry's advice on where to dine was perfect. When we ate in we enjoyed the limes and basil from the garden. Paradise Found was truly Paradise Found. The view spectacular. A great set up for 2 families. The kitchen is really well stocked, we especially appreciate the Tupperware (( plastic containers ). Great for families with a young child complete with high chair and pack n' play.
Barry is the nicest. We had an amazing and relaxing time. The house was clean, and the views are breathtaking.
We took the suggestion from Barry to use Cheryl's taxi. Marvin, aka "the big guy", was awesome, and so much fun. Highly recommend. :)
Paradise Found is a beautiful property. It was very clean and freshly painted. The property owners, who reside next door, were very kind and generous while providing privacy for our family. The home had plenty of towels, glasses, and bedding for our family of five. We loved the location as it allowed us to be emersed in the Bahama culture and see much of the island - rather than just the vacation resort side of the Bahamas. I would return to Paradise Found if I have the opportunity to return to the Bahamas.
We really enjoyed our week at Paradise Found. The townhouse was spotless and Barry and Diane were wonderful hosts! Felt very safe in the nice, quiet neighborhood. Grocery store was very close and easy to get to. Got to tour Barry's garden and pick fresh limes! Had a wonderful time and would rent this townhouse again!
My wife and I just got home from vacationing at Paradise Found. If you are looking for a quiet, safe, clean house that is literally 6 steps from the caribbean, then this is the place for you.
This is our 3rd trip to New Providence Island in the last year, each time using a different VRBO rental. By far, this one was the best. To our surprise, the house was actually better than the pictures depicted. It was quite clean and spacious and had everything we needed for a quiet, relaxing vacation. The provided soaps, towels (more than enough), beach lounges, paper products, and even sugar (and splenda!) was a pleasant surprise. The gas grill was on the upstairs porch to cook out on. There was a day bed in the living room for relaxing during the evening, and another bench/couch to nap on during the day. The washer/dryer (with detergent provided) was handy so as not to have to pack as many clothes for the week. There was even 5 gallon jugs of drinking water ready for us to use. For the sea, there were plenty of floats and the patio steps went directly into a sandy bottom.
The house is in a nice quiet neighborhood, but it felt even safer being connected to Barry and Diane's residence. However, we felt like we had the place to ourselves as the patios and lounge areas are very private. The upstairs porch felt like you were sitting right over the water. It was nice to get a courtesy call from Diane the 2nd day to see if we needed anything. I had read the reviews about Barry's garden, and it was very interesting seeing the fruit trees and smelling the fresh lemon grass and "Old spice tree". The highlights, though, were eating a "soppadillo" fruit right off the tree, and the fresh bananas he had waiting for us upon arrival.
Our idea of a "hectic" vacation is getting up, having coffee, and laying out in the sun or snorkling. This met all criteria. We saw a dolpin, stingrays, trigger fish, jacks, and other tropical fish and never had to go more that 15 feet from the back door!
Barry and Diane were excellent hosts and this vacation rental is definitely highly recommended and is a 5 star.
We can't say enough about the house and can't emphasize enough how wonderful Barry & Diane as hosts and people. The house was located literally on the ocean and had incredible views. Not only was the layout of the house perfect, it was exceptionally clean with thoughtful touches along the throughout. There are plenty of board games for all ages, all the basic day-to-day necessities such as pots/pans, spices, cutlery, towels, coolers and more - we wanted for nothing.
Barry and Diane were extremely helpful with any questions we had about the house and/or the location. Whenever we saw them they were kind, a pleasure to chat with and not at all obtrusive - they respected out privacy and that we were on vacation.
We highly recommend Paradise Found to anyone visiting the Bahamas.
This is our second visit to Paradise Found and we have already reserved for next year. Not only is the location outstanding...but the overall cleanliness of this townhouse is superb. Barry and Diane are so welcoming and kind and immediately make you feel right at home at this little piece of Heaven! We can't wait to return!
Nearby Places and Activities:
Nearest Airport: Nassau International Airport
Nearest Beach: Yamacraw Beach
Nearest Bar: Luciano's
Nearest Golf: Paradise Island
Nearest Restaurant: East Villa and Poop Deck
Paradise is truly Found at this oceanfront townhouse with breathtaking views of the ocean. Nestled along the east coast of Nassau, this peaceful vacation spot is away from the hustle and bustle of it all. Only a few minutes drive away from grocery shopping and about 15 minutes from downtown and Paradise Island where you could choose from any type of restaurants and attractions as well as a swim at Cabbage Beach one of the most beautiful and Pristine in the world.
There is a Five Star, world famous resort called Atlantis, located on the very popular Paradise Island. Visit the restaurants and shops at Marina Village, tennis, swim with the dolphins or participate in various tourist sea excursions. Tourists can buy a day pass for $136 per adult and $90 per child and be able to enjoy all of its facilities including the Water Theme Park, slides, underwater aquariums and gorgeous beaches.
A visit to Blue Lagoon Island is highly recommended where you can pat the Sea Lions and swim with the Dolphins.Guests can spend a whole or half day on the beach on this excursion.
If your looking for things to do in Nassau, forget it, leave the hustle and bustle behind and come to Rose Island! Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking or lazing on our private beach or in our hammocks. Be a true castaway and partake in the beauty and excitement Sandy Toes has to offer!
There is a full day 'Family Island' trips/excursions on the 'Bohengy Boat' (also called Bahamas Fast Ferries) which takes approximately 2-1/2 hours to travel to family islands like Harbor Island, Eleuthera, where there are more gorgeous, secluded beaches with pink sand.
Please find below 10 suggestions for 'Things To Do In Nassau' as follows:
1. The Straw Market - Start your vacation at Nassau's Straw Market. It's in the middle of town, and it's very popular with visitors.
2. Bay Street - If you're looking for bargains on designer clothing and other luxury items, you'll be delighted with the duty-free prices in Nassau's prime shopping district. Dance your way from store to store, with music from the steel drums at the nearby Straw Market
3. The Pirates Museum for families with kids seem to really enjoy this adventure.
4. Have your wedding or anniversary celebration at one of our gorgeous beaches or one of our Oldest Churches called Christ Church Cathedral in downtown where Prince Harry recently visited.
5. Ardastra Gardens - One mile west of downtown Nassau, you'll find one of the area's most enduring tourist attractions. A conservation center run by people who consider the animals--especially the flamingos--their companions, not pets. The Gardens' must-see attraction is their world-famous Marching Flamingo show which takes place three times daily. As their guide shouts commands, 30 or more flamingos perform in unison. No visit to Nassau is complete without a visit to this quirky site.
6. Fort Charlotte - While you're at Ardastra Gardens, visit nearby Fort Charlotte, the largest and most interesting of Nassau's three colonial forts. It features a waterless moat, a drawbridge, underground passages and even a dungeon. Be sure to look for graffiti etched in the walls by soldiers who were stationed here. Although this 18th-century fort isn't especially beautiful, you'll be glad that you brought your camera for the picture perfect views of Nassau Harbor. Admission to the fort is free, as are the regular guided tours
7. Queen's Staircase - While you're touring the town, be sure to climb the Queen's Staircase. With one step for each year of Queen Victoria's life, the top of this limestone staircase offers one of the best views of the area. Considered one of the world's top ten outdoor staircases, it's also a short walk from the top to Fort Fincastle, built in 1793. This is another spectacular lookout to capture Nassau's magnificent landscapes in photos.
8. Junkanoo - If you're in Nassau in December, get ready to party at the annual Junkanoo festival.
9.The Flying Cloud, a 57-foot catamaran, sets sail for entertaining and exciting trips around Nassau Harbor. The half-day sail and snorkel adventure lasts about 3-1/2 hours, and features a high-speed sail to Rose Island, where you can swim in the ocean, snorkel a nearby coral reef or just lounge on the beach.
10. Shipwreck Cruises - For the ultimate adventure, hop a boat and sail to a deserted island for lunch, snorkeling, and exploring. Several companies offer exciting planned adventures for adults as well as families, with different destinations and themes. Whether you're interested in a leisurely cruise or a high-speed ride on a world-class powerboat, you'll find a wide range of water adventures waiting for you in Nassau.
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
$300 Refundable security deposit is due 30 days prior to check-in.
We accept Paypal payments.
No discounts for holiday weeks : Easter,Thanksgiving,Christmas and New Years.
Check in: 3 pm
Check out: 11 am
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.