Verified Review icon check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag pet-dog svg-multiunit Default Owner Icon heart-filled

House with suite and front pool to the sea

Sleeps12
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms2
Space 861 sq. ft.
Property type house
Minimum Stay 2 - 5 nights

Overview

About the property

3 bedroom house with suite for 12 people, left the bar in Itapoá-SC

Large house with three bedrooms and two rooms for up to 12 people, including children:

- In the suite we have a double bed and a large bathroom with shower;

- In the first room a double bed and a single bed;

- In the second bedroom a double bed and a single bed;

- In one of the rooms we have a double bed and a double sofa bed;

- Guest bathroom with Box;

- Wall fans in all rooms;

- A large dining room;

- Grill with stainless sink in a huge balcony with access to the dining room;

- Super spacious kitchen;

more details go Itapoa. at the. communities. net

2 km from the Rotary Shell:

-Arriving The Itapoá in the shell of Rotary and Construction Material Besen;

Turn left and follow for about 2 km to the street 140;

-The Street has numbers from 10 to 10;

-It's The third house to the left, the entrance is by the real estate funds for land owned, is the front of the property totally free for swimmers and no street in front, and very safe for children and pleasant to admire the beauty the beaches.

More Details

Owner
Eliane
Member since: 2011
Speaks: english
Response time:
Within an hour
Response rate:
100%
Calendar last updated:
May 24, 2017

Amenities

Itapoá House Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • house
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 861 sq. ft.
Location Type:
  • Beachfront
Theme:
  • Budget
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Parking
  • Parking Off Street
  • Sofa Bed
Kitchen:
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
Dining:
  • Dining Room
  • seating for 6 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Banheiro 1 - toilet , shower , box
    Banheiro 2 - toilet , shower , box
  • spacious bathrooms and box
Bedrooms:
  • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
  • Quarto 1 - 1 double
    Quarto 2 - 1 double , 1 twin/ single
    Quarto 3 - 1 double , 1 twin/ single
    Sala 2 - 1 double , 1 sleep sofa /futon
  • A great suite; Two bedrooms with double and single bed; In one of the rooms we have a double bed and a sofa bed; In all rooms we have large fans wall.
Entertainment:
  • Television
Outside:
  • Balcony
  • Outdoor Grill
  • Terrace
  • Walkway to Water
Attractions:
  • bay/sound
  • marina
  • waterfalls
Leisure Activities:
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • groceries
  • hospital
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • freshwater fishing
  • scuba diving or snorkeling
  • sound/bay fishing
  • surf fishing
  • swimming
Notes:
The house is provided with pump, there is no danger of running out of water for the season

Reviews

4.5/5 -
(2 traveler reviews)

House with suite and front pool to the sea
average rating of 4.5 based on 2 reviews
4

Legal!!!!

  • 4 of 5

Ótima localização, espaçosa.

Só deveria dar atenção aos chuveiros, pouca água, com isso ou você tonha banho água gelada ou pelando.

  • Submitted: Apr 6, 2017
  • Stayed: Mar 2017
  • Source: Alugue Temporada, from HomeAway
Owner's Response: Olá, boa tarde. Agradeço sua observação e já providenciei a substituição dos chuveiros. Espero poder atendê-la em outra oportunidade. Atenciosamente Eliane
Did you find this review helpful?
0 0
5

Otima

  • 5 of 5

Adoramos muito!

Esperamos voltar em breve!

  • Submitted: Mar 15, 2017
  • Stayed: Feb 2017
  • Source: Alugue Temporada, from HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
0 0

Map

Nearest Airport
80 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub
50 Metres
Nearest Ferry
30 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant
200 Metres
Car: not necessary

Photos

Rates & Availability

Itapoá House Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
per property
Owner accepts payment in:
BRL
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event
 
Corpus Christi
Jun 14 2017 - Jun 18 2017
5 night minimum stay
$361
Flat fee
 
 
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
$88
 

Additional information about rental rates

Limpeza/Faxina $40.75

As tarifas da temporada 2017/2018 serão publicadas no site a partir de julho/2016, possibilitando reservas.

Para locações a partir de dezembro/2017, solicito, no mínimo de 20% do valor total das diárias para reserva, 30% em outubro e os 50% restantes até a entrada no imóvel, mediante contrato escrito e assinado.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Available
Unavailable

You might like these similar properties