About the property
- House2800 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, sleeps 15 in 6 beds and 2 pullouts
Call us for best rates and seasonal discounts.
Experience all of the charm that Park City has to offer in this historic old town multi-level home that was re-built from the foundation in 2002 and completely remodeled. Walk one block to Main Street to enjoy the highlights of historic Park City restaurants, theaters, and shopping. Stop by Wasatch Brew Pub or the No Name Saloon on your walk back from the old town lift run. Our home features dramatic views from both decks overlooking Old Town and Park City Mountain Resort. You can leave your car at home, as you can walk or take ski shuttles to Deer Valley, The Canyons, and Park City Resort.
Enjoy many custom features throughout our 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower (master bedroom), jacuzzi tub (master bedroom), gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, wet bar, video gaming area, pool table, two fireplaces, washer and dryer, barbecue, and much more. The house has vaulted ceilings, charming woodwork, slate and stonework, leather furniture, and furry friends to offer the great lodge feel. Our home offers 6 beds and 3 pull-out sofas sleeping 16 comfortably. We have a home theater system with extended cable, four 55' HDTV's with Blue-ray players, Wii and PS3, and high-speed wireless Internet. We have covered parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and 1 carport plus room for two cars in the driveway. In addition, the house has access to free public parking down the back stairs.
• Remodeled and updated
• Walk down stairs to Main Street
• Panoramic Views
• Large living areas with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, slate & hardwood floors
• Four 55' HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, Wii, PS3. Great set up for March Madness and Super Bowl weekend.
• Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Shower, & Jacuzzi Tub
• Sleeps 16 comfortably. Additional details and layout on our website.
- Entry Level-
• Garage, carport and driveway can accommodate up to 4 cars.
• Lodge entry mud room with benches and plenty of room for ski boots and hooks for jackets
• Full Bath
• Kids Loft bedroom with LED HDTV with extended cable, Wii and PlayStation3 (PS3) with game selection
• Queen futon
• Queen loft mattress
- Main Floor -
• Great Room with mountain view, vaulted ceilings, slate floors, large leather sectional, new 55' HDTV. Large dining table with 10 chairs next to mountain view windows and fireplace
• Deck with panoramic views & stainless steel gas grill
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including range with gas griddle, wood block island for food prep, floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, & complete set of cookware, kitchen prep, wine glasses, food prep equipment that you would expect to find at home
• Full and half bath. Full with double vanity and shower/tub
• Bedroom with double queen bunk with walk-in closet. Can comfortably accommodate 4 adults.
• Bedroom with rustic queen bed with closet.
- Ground Floor -
• Game room with fireplace, wet bar, bar stools, pool table, two 55' HDTVs, leather sofa with queen pullout and board games
• Full bath with tub and shower
• Private queen bedroom with closet
• Laundry room with high capacity washer & dryer
• Deck with hot tub overlooking the lights of Park City
• Stairs lead to Main Street Park City
- Private Master BR -
• Master Bedroom with remote controlled skylight, queen bed, full futon & walk-in closet
• Master bath with jacuzzi bath & tiled steam shower
Our home provides plenty of parking, but you don't NEED a car. You can walk to most everything: skiing, restaurants, spa, library, park, cafe. Too tired to walk...take the town bus. The bus/shuttle station is within a 5 minute walk of the house.
The home faces west for great afternoon sunlight while most Park City homes are in the cold shade. The house is perched on the mountainside to insure privacy and quiet.
• Private stairs and short walk from Old town Main Street (less than 5 minutes)
• High-speed Wireless Internet
• 4 HDTV's
• Slate and hardwood floors throughout
• Custom cabinetry in the kitchen
• Lodge mud room with benches and gear hangers
• Large master bedroom with skylights
• Ceiling fans
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Mark Jansen
Our family has been skiing for over 40 years, the last 25 of which have been in Utah, so buying a property here was a natural choice. We share our home with many friends and guests. We hope to share our family home with you, and your family and friends.
Mark Jansen purchased this House in 2011
Why Mark Jansen chose Old Town
Our walk-to-everything location is convenient to old town Main Street which features restaurants, saloons, galleries, cafes and theaters. Park City is home to two world class ski resorts Park City and Deer Valley and is a short drive from Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton, and Sundance.
What makes this House unique
Our home is uniquely situated with west facing views for great afternoon sun, hillside privacy and views and has stair access to Main Street.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Location is wonderful but the house needs a little work. Overall it worked great for our two families.
Great for multiple families, Super responsive owners.
We had a summer family get-together with 3 families and this house worked out well because it has multiple levels and 2 separate living rooms and a game room for kids. The house is in a great location next to main st and the owners were very good to work with.
- responsive owners
- well equipped kitchen
- very clean
- 3 separate gathering areas
- nice views / deck
- lots of stairs, could be difficult for some
- nicely renovated but shows some signs of aging (windows don't all close)
- no AC, but ok unless really hot summer day
- parking tight for larger vehicles
Overall, we highly recommend this home and would stay again.
Exceeded Our Expectations-Everything We Needed and More
This home offered everything we could ask for on our vacation. Upon entering the home we liked it immediately as the ambiance was warm and welcoming. The common areas and kitchen provided a nice space for people to hang out and enjoy each other's company. The view looking towards the mountains and town is breathtaking and served as a great backdrop on the days we decided to stay in and cook. Dinning out was so convenient as the town is just a few minutes walk from the house and there are a variety of restaurants ranging from kid friendly to fine cuisine to choose from.
If you like to ski or snowboard, this is the place for you as there are several resorts within minutes of this home. If you need to rent your gear or make a purchase the people who work in this town are friendly, knowledgable, and aim at making sure you are happy.
After a day of skiing it was great to come home and relax at this place. The outdoor hot spa and indoor sauna made it all the better. Before retreating to a comfortable bedroom we ended our days by sitting around the fireplace and playing the games the house had on hand. This was a fun vacation and staying at this house gave us everything we needed. I look forward to coming back soon.
Great house for large families close to Main Street
This house was perfect for us and our adult children and their friends. There are a lot of sleeping areas & bathrooms. All the beds were comfortable, even the pull out sofa. There are plenty of extra amenities such as a TV’s, sauna, and pool table which were put to good use. We loved being so close to Main Street. Although it was mostly stairs to town, it was a quick 3-5 minute walk, which we did while it snowed with no problem. We also loved the large dining room table, where we would eat and later play games throughout the night. Great times! When we first got there, we noticed a shortage of towels. A quick phone call to Mark and Carmen, and it was taken care of.
A couple of suggestions would be to fix the ice maker, the fireplace in the dining area (that’s the only one we tried), and to organize the kitchen. With so many renters, I imagine it is hard to keep things organized, but it was difficult to figure out where things were. We also weren’t sure why there weren’t blinds on the windows in the main family room because all the other windows had them. It was a bit awkward looking right into another home.
Other than those few suggestions, and if you don't mind a lot of stairs (both inside the house and out), we would recommend this place and definitely stay here again.
This is your first thought as you walk in and begin to explore your new home in downtown Park City. A perfect layout for our family of six. Clean, updated, and with all the amenities. Bedrooms were private, spacious, with great beds and mattresses. Location is perfect. Five stars!
Perfect location and perfect for multiple families
We've stayed here before as the location is ideal. Kids keep wanting to come back due to the layout. It really is ideal.
+ Park City is home to world class ski resorts including Park City Mountain Resort (rated the #1 family vacation destination) and Deer Valley (the #1 Ski Resort in North America as rated by Ski Magazine)
+ Sundance Film Festival.
+ Park City Olympic park is another 'must visit'
+ Other winter activities: Snowshoeing, Ice skating & Hockey, Dog Sledding
+ Other summer activities: Park City hiking trails, Horseback riding, Park City Hot air ballooning, Park City Jeep Tours
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made. Please call us for best rates and seasonal discounts.