|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Call us for best rates and seasonal discounts.
Experience all of the charm that Park City has to offer in this historic old town multi-level home that was re-built from the foundation in 2002 and completely remodeled. Walk one block to Main Street to enjoy the highlights of historic Park City restaurants, theaters, and shopping. Stop by Wasatch Brew Pub or the No Name Saloon on your walk back from the old town lift run. Our home features dramatic views from both decks overlooking Old Town and Park City Mountain Resort. You can leave your car at home, as you can walk or take ski shuttles to Deer Valley, The Canyons, and Park City Resort.
Enjoy many custom features throughout our 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower (master bedroom), jacuzzi tub (master bedroom), gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, wet bar, video gaming area, pool table, two fireplaces, washer and dryer, barbecue, and much more. The house has vaulted ceilings, charming woodwork, slate and stonework, leather furniture, and furry friends to offer the great lodge feel. Our home offers 6 beds and 3 pull-out sofas sleeping 16 comfortably. We have a home theater system with extended cable, four 55' HDTV's with Blue-ray players, Wii and PS3, and high-speed wireless Internet. We have covered parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and 1 carport plus room for two cars in the driveway. In addition, the house has access to free public parking down the back stairs.
• Remodeled and updated
• Walk down stairs to Main Street
• Panoramic Views
• Large living areas with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, slate & hardwood floors
• Four 55' HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, Wii, PS3. Great set up for March Madness and Super Bowl weekend.
• Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Shower, & Jacuzzi Tub
• Sleeps 16 comfortably. Additional details and layout on our website.
- Entry Level-
• Garage, carport and driveway can accommodate up to 4 cars.
• Lodge entry mud room with benches and plenty of room for ski boots and hooks for jackets
• Full Bath
• Kids Loft bedroom with LED HDTV with extended cable, Wii and PlayStation3 (PS3) with game selection
• Queen futon
• Queen loft mattress
- Main Floor -
• Great Room with mountain view, vaulted ceilings, slate floors, large leather sectional, new 55' HDTV. Large dining table with 10 chairs next to mountain view windows and fireplace
• Deck with panoramic views & stainless steel gas grill
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including range with gas griddle, wood block island for food prep, floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, & complete set of cookware, kitchen prep, wine glasses, food prep equipment that you would expect to find at home
• Full and half bath. Full with double vanity and shower/tub
• Bedroom with double queen bunk with walk-in closet. Can comfortably accommodate 4 adults.
• Bedroom with rustic queen bed with closet.
- Ground Floor -
• Game room with fireplace, wet bar, bar stools, pool table, two 55' HDTVs, leather sofa with queen pullout and board games
• Full bath with tub and shower
• Private queen bedroom with closet
• Laundry room with high capacity washer & dryer
• Deck with hot tub overlooking the lights of Park City
• Stairs lead to Main Street Park City
- Private Master BR -
• Master Bedroom with remote controlled skylight, queen bed, full futon & walk-in closet
• Master bath with jacuzzi bath & tiled steam shower
Our home provides plenty of parking, but you don't NEED a car. You can walk to most everything: skiing, restaurants, spa, library, park, cafe. Too tired to walk...take the town bus. The bus/shuttle station is within a 5 minute walk of the house.
The home faces west for great afternoon sunlight while most Park City homes are in the cold shade. The house is perched on the mountainside to insure privacy and quiet.
• Private stairs and short walk from Old town Main Street (less than 5 minutes)
• High-speed Wireless Internet
• 4 HDTV's
• Slate and hardwood floors throughout
• Custom cabinetry in the kitchen
• Lodge mud room with benches and gear hangers
• Large master bedroom with skylights
• Ceiling fans
Our family has been skiing for over 40 years, the last 25 of which have been in Utah, so buying a property here was a natural choice. We share our home with many friends and guests. We hope to share our family home with you, and your family and friends.
Mark Jansen purchased this house in 2011
Our walk-to-everything location is convenient to old town Main Street which features restaurants, saloons, galleries, cafes and theaters. Park City is home to two world class ski resorts Park City and Deer Valley and is a short drive from Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton, and Sundance.
Our home is uniquely situated with west facing views for great afternoon sun, hillside privacy and views and has stair access to Main Street.
Exceptional location near Main Street / beautiful home with great amenities. Mark and his family were very responsive throughout the stay - would definitely come back
Perfect for our group. Large and comfortable common space (kitchen / living room / dining room), cozy bedrooms, loved having the pool table and hot tub. Very close to Main Street Park City and the town lift.
I really enjoyed my stay at this house during a week long trip in June. I would highly recommend it for anyone looking to stay in Park City anytime of year.
Let me first describe the house. It is quite spacious with plenty of living/entertaining space. The room on the main floor is perfect for families and/or large groups that want to eat meals at home and have a place to relax. The downstairs area would be great if there are older children that want to get away from the adults or vice-versa. The kitchen is well apportioned and the decks give great views of the downtown and surrounding valleys. You will not want to miss the sunsets, which can be enjoyed with a nice glass of wine while enjoying a cool breeze in the summer. I am sure they would be equally good in the winter, but just might want to bring a coat. There is ample sleeping spaces for large groups and the bedrooms were quite comfortable.
The house is in a great location being just above downtown Park City. Close enough to walk to but still far enough where it is relatively quiet. Although it was summer during my stay, I would imagine that it would be a quick trip to any of the local ski resorts. One of the Park City lifts is not too far if you are up for hauling your gear.
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay. The owner was a great host. The house was clean and he provided ample information about the house and surrounding area but was never intrusive. I highly recommend this house to anyone looking to stay in Park City.
Fantastic roomy house in a great location. Stayed during the early summer and had a blast. Hope to return in the winter. Highly recommend.
We arrive at noon. The room is very easy to access. It have one parking garage and also a outside parking lot. It is a 4-floor house with each floor nicely decorated into different themes. The first floor is bar room for relexation, the second floor is the main living room with a spacious open kitchen, the third and fourth floors are living rooms. We had lunch the next morning on the belcony of the second floor. Beautiful view of the maintain and the colorful houses on mountain makes you think that's the way to have breakfast in beautiful Park City. In the dinner of the next day, we had barbecue and watched the sun set. The room is very clean and equipped with more than 6 beds (not if more). Great place for many kinds of fun and family vacation. Highly recommend!
We had a wonderful time in this home! Spent the mornings having breakfast together then walking to the Town Lift down Main Street. Great skiing (Owner recommended Utah Ski and Golf for renting, they were wonderful), we also enjoyed snowboarding, its awesome having the gondola connecting to the Canyons resort. Returned home in the afternoons, sometimes catching the free shuttle or walking back to the house stopping in to have a drink at one of the many cool establishments (Riverhorse Rest. has a great view on Main Street from their bar). We all loved the hot tub, which sits on the deck overlooking the town. We cooked a few dinners on the big grill, which was super convenient, we also picked up lasagna from a local bakery (Windy Ridge) the owner had recommended, which was delicious. We played pool together and hung out with all the TV's! House is really enjoyable, bedding is super comfy. House temperature, thermostats were easy to control. We feel very fortunate to have found this. Go and enjoy!
Thank you again for letting us stay in your wonderful house. We really enjoyed our time in Park City. There was a LOT of snow this year. It was nice to be able to enjoy this while sitting in the hot tub at the house.
+ Park City is home to world class ski resorts including Park City Mountain Resort (rated the #1 family vacation destination) and Deer Valley (the #1 Ski Resort in North America as rated by Ski Magazine)
+ The Canyons is another world-class ski resort that is a short drive or shuttle ride away (approx 10-15 minutes driving)
+ Sundance Film Festival.
+ Park City Olympic park is another 'must visit'
+ Other winter activities: Snowshoeing, Ice skating & Hockey, Dog Sledding
+ Other summer activities: Park City hiking trails, Horseback riding, Park City Hot air ballooning, Park City Jeep Tours
|Departure Cleaning||$260 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Pet Fee||$150 + Tax|
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made. Please call us for best rates and seasonal discounts.