|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Lovely home with an amazing backyard and pool/jacuzzi. Game room with pool table, very large master bedroom and bathroom. One bedroom and full bathroom downstairs. All bedrooms have televisions. Family room with 50 inch TV. Easy freeway access, 15 minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip, Freemont Street Experience and Lake Las Vegas Resort, 8 minutes from Green Valley Ranch Casino/Spa and The District outdoor upscale mall with a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Brenda's home was very welcoming, spotless and perfect for the six of us to spend the week. There were menus for the local take out restaurants which really came in handy our first night. The property is well maintained, the pool and spa were the perfect way to relax! I would suggests to anyone staying there to open the blinds in the master bath shower and enjoy a great view of the mountains. This home is in a nice neighborhood, with easy access to the local supermarket, Walgreen's and package stores. If you want to go to the strip - simple ride. We have family in Henderson, and will definitely keep in touch with Brenda to stay here again next time we come out! I thought the toys in the closet for the kids was a perfect touch - we brought our two year old granddaughter with us and really appreciated the toys being there. I would highly recommend this home for anyone who wants to be able to enjoy the sites, but come back and relax with the family.
Love staying at this home. Beautiful,comfortable home. The pool and hot tub are awesome. A nice pArk is just a few blocks away! We will be back.
Beautiful home,quite neighborhood.Had a fantastic stay couldn't have ask for anything more,Brenda was great to work with.would definitely recommend.
This was the perfect home for people who want to experience the Vegas strip night life but be able to relax and be away from the hustle and bustle during the day! House had more than enough space to fit the 11 guests we had. To our surprise there were full size bottles of shampoo and body wash. Many of the pool toys had a hole in them and didn't stay inflated, however a local Walmart was only a 10 minute drive so we picked up a few floating toys up! Pool was really nice and clean and hot tub and pool lit up beautifully at night! The pool table inside was enjoyed by many of the guests in our party. There were also plenty of towels and pool towels available! Even if you ran out the washer and dryer are right there to do a quick load of laundry! I would without a doubt book this house again if I went to Vegas!
This house came with everything we needed and more. It's in a great location and was a lot of fun to stay at. We definitely would like to stay again in the future!
Although the house had everything we needed, and most worked well after we received instructions from Victor the handyman (see below) we would offer these suggestions:
1. Offer a manual on how things in the house work. We have stayed at many vacation homes and have ALWAYS had instructions on how to operate the various features of the house, i.e., the television system (I believe it was Direct TV and none in our group had experience with this service), the thermostats, the swimming pool equipment, etc. Victor, the handyman was helpful but it would have helped if we had some written instructions.
2. Remove all the hideous signs through-out the house - it was more like a bus station than a home with these instructions posted all over the walls.
3. Do NOT use Pinesol or similar product for cleaning. The minute we entered the house it reeked of chemicals and took several days to clear. One in our group was very sensitive to this and had difficult staying indoors at first.
4. Offer fans in the heat of summer. Since we live in Las Vegas we know that everyone has fans to circulate the air. After the first day we went out and bought fans for the bedrooms so everyone could sleep.
5. Prune the yard - the peach tree was so overloaded that we could not use the walkway between it and the pool. We also had to scoop out the peach tree droppings from the pool regularly.
6. Ask the neighbors to trim the Oleander plant that is encroaching into the back neighbors yard. Since Oleander is a poisonous plant (especially to dogs and young children) we were concerned that one of the small children might accidently ingest it.
7. The sofa's in the living room should be discarded. They are the most uncomfortable sofas all of us have ever sat in.
8. Repair or replace the sliding door to the patio area from the breakfast nook. Even Victor, the handyman, couldn't open it.
I will say the beds were all comfortable and the linens that were provided were acceptable. The house was clean.
It would have been nice to have a contact number for after hours. After calling and leaving a message at approximately 9 p.m. the owner (or whomever Brenda is) did not respond until 3 p.m. the next day. Our experience has been that we can contact the responsible party and get a response within an hour or two. 18 hours is not acceptable.
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Rates may be higher during peak seasons such as holidays and large events.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.