3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
This custom-built dream home beautifully combines the romantic and the modern. Lush plant life, curling pillars, a private courtyard and idyllic backyard all give this home the feeling of a romantic villa, while bold colors, new appliances and vast spaces mark it as distinctly modern.
Read on to discover the luxurious features of our Chinquapin Carlsbad vacation rental:
- This luxury Carlsbad vacation rental includes two outdoor spaces: a gated courtyard at the front of the house, and a large back patio with private pool.
- The front courtyard is a serene and inspiring space, including a fountain, an outdoor fireplace, and an outdoor living area. Gather around the fire and drink in the California air surrounded by climbing vines and bougainvillea. Life doesn’t feel so ordinary anymore!
- The back patio is a paradise of fun and resort style relaxation. In the back patio you’ll find a pool – complete with water slide – as well as a kiddie pool and hot tub! The pool is kept comfortably heated to 82 degrees. Prefer a warmer temperature? Let us know. Additional heat is available for an additional fee.
- There’s something for everyone, including an outdoor fire pit, lounge chairs for napping by the pool, and a kids’ play set to entertain your younger travelers. A sofa, and grill are also provided outdoors – you can practically live outside if you like.
- Inside, this home features a magnificent great room with a lofty vaulted ceilings. The living room includes both an HD TV and a fireplace for cozy evenings full of ambience or relaxing movie nights all beneath a stunning chandelier.
- If you’re looking for even more fun and entertainment, head upstairs to the game room. In the game room you’ll find a pool table and a poker table perfect for board games or card games. Watch your favorite film on the huge projector screen, or use the three additional flat screen TVs to keep up with all of your favorite sports.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Our Chinquapin vacation rental has one of the most spacious and awe-inspiring gourmet kitchens in our entire property inventory. In the kitchen you’ll find state of the art appliances for any cooking adventure you can dream of, with a 6 burner Wolf stove with a griddle, a Viking fridge/freezer and a Viking warming drawer.
- Want an audience to witness your cooking genius? The countertop nearest to the dining area includes four bar stools, for casual morning dining, snacks, and perhaps even cheers as you flip the perfect omelet.
- Located beside the kitchen, the dining area seats up to 8 beneath stunning modern light fixtures against a shimmering backdrop of creative wall décor.
- For your convenience, we also provide a high chair so your smaller guests can join you at the table.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms :
- The master bedroom is located downstairs and includes French doors leading out onto the back patio. This elegant room features a king bed, private fireplace, and spacious private bathroom with wood floors throughout. The master bathroom has a modern vintage feel with double sinks, a vanity, a large glass shower, a freestanding tub, and fanciful mirrors and wall sconces
- The second bedroom is also located on the ground floor and includes a queen bed as well as a daybed and trundle and a closet.
- The third bedroom includes two bunk beds, a closet and a TV. This bedroom is also located on the ground floor.
- The fourth bedroom is located upstairs off of the game room. This bedroom includes a queen bed, and doors onto the upstairs balcony.
- The guest bathroom includes a shower and separate tub. The house includes an additional one and half bathrooms, for a total of three and a half baths.
- Air conditioning and heat will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- Parking is provided inside the gate in the driveway in front of the garage.
- For your convenience we provide beach gear including beach chairs, towels, boogie boards, a cooler, and more.
This 4 bedroom vacation rental in Carlsbad, California is located in the heart of Carlsbad, just one mile from the beach and boardwalk. Take a short drive or walk or bike to the beautiful beaches of Carlsbad. California Watersports is even closer, less than half a mile away. At California Watersports you can rent canoes, kayaks, and other watersports gear and explore the Carlsbad Lagoon.
The quaint downtown of Carlsbad Village is about 1.5 miles away and is a great place to try out local restaurants and cafes and explore local shops. Meanwhile The Carlsbad Premium Outlets, Legoland California, and The Crossings Golf Course are all less than ten minutes away. Whether you’re a golfer, a shopaholic, a beach lover, or a family of Lego fans, you’ll have a lot of fun in Carlsbad, California!
Venture a little further and you can visit the Pier at Oceanside, about 15 minutes away. Planning to visit San Diego? The San Diego zoo is about 40 minutes away, and the stunning beach cliffs of La Jolla are even closer.
Sound like the perfect vacation escape for your family? Contact us to start planning today!
Carlsbad Rental Permit: VR-1243329