|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This spacious house can accommodate between 15 to 20 guests comfortably. If you are in town for a family reunion, wedding, sport tournament, convention, business... we have the perfect property for you. Plenty of parking, 10 minutes from downtown, close to major shopping areas.
Here is the long list of the wonderful amenities this house offers:
- Master bedroom: 2 king beds, 1 sofa bed, 42' flat screen TV, walk in closet
- Second bedroom: 1 queen bed
- Third bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 pulled out twin bed
- Forth bedroom: 1 full size bed, 1 pulled out twin bed
- Fifth room (no closet): 1 bunk bed with two twin mattresses
- Family room: 32' flat screen TV, 2 full size sofa beds, full body massage chair
- Living room: 65' TV, Blueray Player, Full HD cable, Wifi, XBOX Kinect, Piano
- 2 dining tables, six chairs each
- Kitchen: full appliances, maple cabinet, granite counter-top, filtered water, cookware and dinnerware for large groups.
- Washer and Dryer
- 2 and a half bath, master bathroom has a large sunken jacuzzi
- Backyard: gazebo, patio chairs, dining table for six, 300 square feet wood cabin, Infrared BBQ grill.
- Promo rate does not apply to holidays and less than 2-day rentals.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
A big cozy house. Real good for the group living. Uyen and her group helped to fix the drain clogging problem very quickly.
This location had an amazing amount of beds and a true 5 bedroom setup, which is great for family vacation/retreats/reunions. The eat-in space allows for 10 to sit a single table which is again great for families. There was a strange and unexpected room out back in a cabin, but there was no heat/air (a window unit that didn't reach any outlets), and no privacy (windows had no coverings), but if they get that figured out, it would be another great bedroom. The house was poorly maintained though. Getting check-in set up was stressful as the responsiveness was less than desirable. We arrived with only 4 towels for the whole house- which they remedied but we lost almost a full day waiting for them. There was also an ant infestation in which the property manager never returned to take care of. I would say that the lack of communication was our biggest frustration- check in and out was frustrating as expectations weren't communicated, and when there were issues they kept passing the buck and wouldn't handle them. There was a woman who dropped off towels who ended up brining ant traps but couldn't even get ahold of the property manager either. She just felt bad for us. Great house for the beds though. If they can figure out the communication piece, I think this is a great option for larger groups.
I've never seen a suburban house so tuned for group gatherings! A huge group of friends and I met up before a backpacking trip and we all comfortably fit inside of the house with much room to spare. The house and property itself was clean and simple. It's pretty no-frills, but it did the job and did it well. I had to talk with 3 different people to get access to the house, each person seemed to have a different role in the process, but it ended up working out very well regardless. Definitely a great way to start a weekend adventure!
Khanh and his team were great at communicating and working with me to arrange key pick-up and check-out. Transaction was quick and easy and the house was great! Thanks a lot for being such a good host. Much appreciated and I would rent through Khanh and his team again.
We had a great time at the Sweetberry house and were delighted by the high quality finish to the home and attention to detail. The house is in a quiet neighbourhood with convenient shops and within easy driving distance of the coast. Khanh was great to deal with, very friendly and accommodating. Fantastic allround experience.
Our home can accommodate between 15 to 20 guests comfortably. If you are in town for a family reunion, wedding, sport tournament, convention, business... we have the perfect property for you. Plenty of parking, 10 minutes from downtown, close to major shopping areas.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.