|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
BE OUR GUEST!
Enjoy this new privately owned luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at the 5-star Westgate Resort and Spa. This top floor unit with vaulted ceilings, mountain view, and high end furnishings with granite countertops, GE Monogram appliances and relaxing steam showers make this 1,135 sq ft condo a prime choice for your family vacation retreat.
2 BEDROOMS - HIGHLIGHTS
The Master bedroom features a King size bed, flat screen TV, and an oversized jetted tub with stone surround – a great way to relax after a day on the slopes!
The Guest bedroom features a King size bed with two large armoires, flat screen TV and DVD player. Both have a safe if needed to store your valuables.
2 BATHROOMS - HIGHLIGHTS
Each bathroom has a granite steam shower, granite countertops, hair dryers and vanity mirrors.
2 KITCHENS and DINING AREAS - HIGHLIGHTS
Dine in or dine out, the choice is yours! This unit has 2 kitchens. The main kitchen is nestled next to an open dining area with a large table, and chairs to comfortably seat 6-8 people. The guest kitchen features a fold-out dining table for a cozier dining or snacking experience for 2 and is adjacent to the family room, so the flat screen TV in this kitchen is a perfect addition. Both kitchens have granite countertops, GE monogram stainless steel appliances, microwaves, smooth top cook tops, coffee makers, toasters, blenders, utensils, dishes, and cookware. The main kitchen has a large side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator and oven. The guest kitchen has a smaller refrigerator, and 2-burner cook top.
Don’t feel like cooking? Lots of exquisite restaurants in town provide ample choices to enjoy anything from pasta and burgers to sushi and gourmet dining, or simply order a pizza, Pizza Hut is on site!
There are 2 living rooms and each has a queen sleeper sofa, so you can sleep up to 8 people comfortably. The stone surround gas fireplace completes the relaxing atmosphere. The flat screen TV is situated over the fireplace and the credenza comes equipped with a Digital Music Studio that can accommodate your iPOD. The sliding glass doors in the main living room lead out to the balcony which has a table and chairs for enjoying the mountain views. The guest bedroom can be closed off for privacy with the sliding door.
When not out and about or just winding down, enjoy some old fashioned fun with the games provided in the room for your pleasure (monopoly, clue, checkers, etc.). When you head to the pool, make use of the pool noodles and kickboards also provided in the room.
• The condo is located at the base of the Canyons Ski Resort, a world-class snow sports destination. Park City Mountain Resort is only 4 miles away, Deer Valley Resort is only 2 miles beyond that. Park City’s historic Main Street is only 5 miles away.
• WINTER recreational activities include skiing, snowboarding, tubing, snowmobiling, sledding, and more. A short walk will take to right to the main ski lift or gondola. Valet ski service will transport your skis both to and from the lift and dry and store them for you. An on-site ski rental service is available for all your ski and snow boarding needs. Don't miss the Sundance Film Festival.
• SUMMER recreational activities within 5 miles of the condo include hot-air ballooning, scenic gondola rides, golfing, fly-fishing on the Provo river, mountain biking, horseback riding, and hiking. Come and enjoy the Park City Food and Wine Classic, the Park City Jazz Festival, the Park City Arts Festival and the extremely popular and free Saturday night concert series at the base of the Canyons Resort.
• Enjoy any of 3 pools – a huge indoor/outdoor pool, with a hot tub, steam room and sauna, an outdoor pool and hot tub close by just below the unit, and an adult-only relaxation pool with sauna, steam room and hot tub.
• The state-of-the-art fitness center has exercise machines, free weights, stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical machines and a private yoga studio. There also is an outdoor basketball court and tennis court as well as a playground.
• An indoor game room with air hockey, pool table and video games will keep the kids entertained. The Kids’ Club provides supervised games and a child care room.
• Indulge yourself at the full service Serenity Spa which offers world-class spa services including massages, manicures, pedicures, facials and body treatments and features men’s and women’s lounge and locker areas with both wet and dry heat rooms, a full-service salon, and a spa boutique.
• Dining options: The Edge (on-site) offers gourmet American cuisine, a seasonal menu, an extensive wine selection and spectacular views of the beautiful Wasatch mountains. The Marketplace (with a deli) on site offers guests the convenience of purchasing groceries, and sundries.
• Underground parking provides easy access to the condo. The free city shuttle has a stop at the Canyons and can take you to most locations in Park City or Kimball Junction, and Main Street, so you don’t have to drive everywhere.
• Utah Olympic Park is 2 miles away, adjacent to the Canyons Resort and was the venue for the 2002 Winter Olympic Bobsled, Skeleton, Luge and Nordic Ski-Jumping events. Public activities include guided tours, 2 award-winning museums, Saturday freestyle pool shows, 2 different zip lines, the Quick Silver Alpine Slide and the heart-pounding “COMET” bobsled ride.
Keywords: Ski, Condo, Park City, Utah, Canyons, Westgate, Rental, Vacation, Vacation Condo Rental, Canyons Ski Resort, Canyons Ski Vacation Rental, Park City Vacation Rental, Utah Vacation Rental, Summer Vacation Rental Utah, Summer Vacation Park City Rental, 2/2, Luxury, Mountain View
The convenience, beauty, and prestige of Park City make it our favorite ski resort, and the Westgate is centrally located in the Canyons and has a multitude of amenities. It is close to the airport and the city shuttles make it so easy to get around. The summers are beautiful with so many activities in the area to keep you busy.
The unit is on the top floor with a nice long range mountain view which gives it an open, bright feeling, and the view can be enjoyed from the family room, dining room, kitchen and both bedrooms. The lift is only steps from the condo, so it very convenient, and the resort will valet your skis so you don't have to carry them to and from the resort.
We loved our stay at your condo in January. The location is excellent and made it so easy to enjoy the great skiing. We loved the unit and the daily housekeeping was so helpful. Thanks Sue for taking care of all the details!
Well equipped, Convenient shuttle service, easy walk to lifts,.
Perfect for two families
This is our second stay here and it was just as perfect as the first. The Westgate Park City is a full service resort at the base of The Canyons Village. This condo is fully equipped with everything you need and is 100% as described. The owner is wonderful and responds quickly to emails. Our 9yo and 7 year old love this resort for the indoor/outdoor pool and game room and we love it for the ski valet and Edge restaurant. We will return!
This condo was perfect for our ski break and so cozy and comfy, clean and perfect! Even had humidifiers in the closets! Hotels haven't even caught on to that yet! Easy ski in ski out access and we called it home, and it felt like it❤️
We were welcomed with a beautiful basket of treats. The condo was very comfortable for our family. The kitchen was sufficiently stocked with coffee, tea, and even hot coco for the kids. It also had many other convenient amenities, like dishwashing soap, sponges, trash bags, paper towels...just to name a few. The resort is rather large and you are walking a lot from building to building and going up and down elevators, but it is conveniently arranged for skiing. The staff is very helpful with ski lockers and ski valet services. The market on site was super convenient and carried most basics. The owner was easy to work with and very professional. It was a fantastic stay and we hope to come again!
We were very happy with the condition and location of the condo. Not happy with the free shuttle. Had to take cabs a few times because you needed to reserve the shuttle and waits were over one and a half hours. Pools were OK. Kids fell down when playing ping pong because floors were so wet as the tables were on the path from the pool to the restrooms. Great condo but not quite sold on the complex.
Utah Olympic Park, Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort all nearby.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 22 2017 - Apr 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|