Step onto your private Lanai and feel the stress of everyday life melt away. During the winter you can watch the Humpback Whales frolic and in the summer you can watch the dolphins, turtles and other sea life. Take a relaxing walk on the beautiful sandy beach and see the islands of Lanai and Molokai in the distance. While sitting on your lanai, poolside, or on the beach be treated to some of the most breathtaking sunsets.
On the beautiful isle of Maui, there is something for everyone in the family! Pack a picnic basket and head up to Haleakala for the amazing sunrise or spend a lovely day traveling the road to Hana and be rewarded with spectacular views.
Experience the surreal feeling as you walk on the same trails ancient Hawaiians once traveled, on one of the many hiking trails. The waters surrounding the island are abundant with sea life. Going on a snorkeling adventure and viewing the colorful sea life is an experience you will cherish for years to come. There are many tour companies that offer snorkeling packages and Deep Sea Fishing adventures.
You can cook your meals in the full kitchen, or you can go poolside and cook on the charcoal barbeque grill.
Whether you feel like going out for a casual meal or dressing up for a fine dining experience, you will find many wonderful restaurants to choose from.
And the shopping! WOW! There is something for everyone! There are too many shops to list here but, we know you will have fun exploring the surrounding areas for just the right thing to remember your wonderful vacation!
I stayed here with my 78-year-old dad, and we were both comfortable, had plenty of space, enjoyed the spectacular oceanfront views and private beach, and found most things about the condo to be very clean, convenient, and welcoming. The bathrooms are updated and convenient, and the water pressure in the showers fantastic. The modern kitchen was well-stocked, with plenty of nonstick pans, a thoughtful "sundries" drawer that included things like scissors and sewing thread, and even a drawer of food storage containers. We did one load in the washer/dryer, and they worked splendidly. Plenty of boogie boards, beach chairs, snorkel sets, and beach towels are available in the unit, too.
A few things could have been better:
1) This isn't the owner's fault, but the complex's pool is 10 degrees too cold, while the hot tub is boiling. I'm not kidding, the ocean was much more comfortable than the pool. Don't ask me how that's possible. I tend to like water on the cooler side, but even I had to give up on the pool, it was freezing.
2) A small picnic cooler for guest use would have been helpful. Some condos I've been in have one, and it just makes it a lot easier to go on a day trip or bring home perishables from a farmer's market.
3) Again, this isn't the owner's fault, but the same group monopolized the community's BBQs, every night. It looked like these people were residents. I don't know how guests get to use the BBQs, but somebody had them nailed down from about 5:30 p.m. on, every night.
4) There was no Wi-Fi that I could tell, no wireless router, and no info in the unit about how to connect to the Wi-Fi if it existed, though Wi-Fi is advertised in the unit's description here. There is an RJ-45 cable connected to the unit's modem, for a wired connection. But no wireless connection. If there is, clear connection instructions, including network name and password, should be in the unit.
5) Communication with the owner is hit or miss. There's no information about check-out time, either on this site or in the unit. I emailed the owner a couple of days before our departure, to ask if we could check out at 12:30 pm., because of the timing of our flight. No response to this, and at 10:00 am sharp on the morning of our departure, the cleaning lady is at the door. Even if a 10 a.m. check-out time had been clearly posted, (which it wasn't) that's pretty early! I also needed to remind the owner to confirm when she'd received my payments.
My family truly enjoyed this location! Amenities like snorkeling gear, beach toys and chairs were really appreciated! The sunsets were amazing! The beach was my son's favorite place to be. We checked out other beaches on Maui but the condo's beach couldn't be beat because it was steps away and private! All of the residents at this facility were incredibly nice and helpful. My son made a new friend and they became inseparable. You can't ask for a more lovely view. The location of the condo was perfect. Grocery store nearby, restaurants everywhere, shopping. It was the trip of a lifetime and we can't wait to return. Thank you Sylvia for such lovely accomodations.
I recently stayed at this wonderful condo for 11 nights with my wife and 4 year old. It was absolutely perfect. Upon arriving, our jaws dropped at the incredible view of the swaying palm trees and Pacific ocean. The view is even better than the photos depict. Open the doors to hear the relaxing rhythm of the waves all day and night. Our boy loved the pool and hot tub, as well as building sand castles and volcanoes on the beach. I went for a run around the area, and this building and the one next door are the only ones that have a sandy beach. Such a huge advantage!
We saw several sea turtles everyday, including a few that came out of the water for an hour or so of sunbathing on the beach. Look, photograph, but don't touch :) We also saw several whales breaching in late April. I'm sure during the peak season you can see whales everyday.
As far as the condo itself, it is a corner unit so you have a lot of privacy. The kitchen appliances and amenities are in great shape, modern, and clean. The beds are comfy and clean, and there are plenty of towels for both the beach and the shower. We cooked in for breakfast and lunch and most dinners. The grills are a great place to watch the sunset and bbq, and meet a few new friends if you want to. There is plenty of space in the condo to spread out, read, relax, play games, read a book, or watch TV. I had to stay in touch with work and the high speed Internet let me do that for just a few minutes each day.
Larry, the property manager, lives on site and was incredibly friendly, warm, and accommodating the entire time. If you like to party late into the night, you probably shouldn't stay here. There are quiet hours from 10pm to 8am. This doesn't mean you have to go to sleep at 10, but you can't be out on the lanai playing music loudly or talking loudly, or be down by the pool. My wife and I still stayed out on the lanai every night past 10, just relaxing and enjoying the soothing ocean sounds.
Everyone we met - residents and guests alike - was very friendly. There are not too many condos, so finding space on the lawn or beach is never an issue. We were sad to leave but will definitely be back asap. Mahalo and Aloha!