Renovated Rail Building
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
5 dollar cab anywhere
We enjoyed our stay. Great communication with Emily and fantastic location for what we needed! Would definitely stay again!
Just What We Needed
My wife, daughter and I were in town for my daughter's orientation at the University. The location and amenities of this property were perfect for our needs. Add to that the fact that the place was comfortable and impeccably kept up, and you have the ingredients for a great stay. Emily was communicative and very accommodating. We're glad we found this place!
We were in Minneapolis for my son’s orientation at UMN and this was the perfect spot for our stay. He will play baseball for UMN so being this close to Siebert Field and the Athlete’s Village allowed us to also get some of his athletic requirements completed.
Great communication with Emily. Everything was as shown on the website. The only thing we noticed was that the bedrooms got very hot at night even with the AC running. Leaving the bedroom doors open helped a little, but they were still hotter than the rest of the loft.
Would definitely stay again.
Everything was outstanding
Everything, from the location to the management, was top notch. Extremely convenient parking at the lofts. Everything you could possibly want to do in Minneapolis is just a stones throw away. Rooms are VERY cool & clean. Located just off Univ. of MN campus with amazing views of athletic facilities & downtown, but far enough away that you don't have to worry about college craziness. Emily was awesome & very helpful every step of the way. She took the time to speak with us about our list of things to do, and sent me very thoughtful notes for everything. The following is just a portion of the helpful notes Emily provided (might help for your trip):
- Of course Mall of America is always fun for everyone.
- Masu, whiteys, Nyes, Otter inn are all great spots in Northeast.
- Tattersall it’s a great distillery further up in Northeast, there are a lot of breweries all around that area! Food trucks galore, too!
- Cuzzys & smack shack are great spots on the Washington Avenue near the Twins stadium
- The union has an awesome rooftop and so does seven downtown in the target center/target Field area
- A lot of people like cowboy jacks. I like the roof top because it is not as busy as the rest of the place.
- Sneaky Pete’s is a good late night spot
- Glueks has great music
All of these places are really close to the target center in target Field area.
- Dinkytown: Loring pasta bar and kitty kat club. Tony’s diner is great for large portions and really good food.
- There are lots of Asian street food places in Dinkytown.
- Walking distance-Bluedoor pub has great burgers and wings
- St Anthony main has the stone arch bridge, I like Astor café down there.
- If you go to Norseman distillery, there is an ax throwing place down in that area as well. Insight brewery is not too far from there.
- Some other neat spots to try could be cancan Wonderland and Betty dangers.
Good luck, have fun!
Thank you Emily. I will remember these lofts for my future trips.
Always a great visit
Emily is super responsive and helpful. Great location for anything near the UMN campus. We have rented before and will continue coming back!
Easy walking & biking distance to main popular neighborhoods in the city. Very Quick driving distance to everything else.