|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our home is 4000+ sq. ft family home is located within the gated community of Reunion Resort. The house overlooks the 4th tee of the Arnold Palmer Legacy golf course, with conservation views beyond. The main house has 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half bathrooms, two large open plan living areas, kitchen and a separate dining area. It also has a separate 1 bedroom apartment above the double garage. It has a living area, kitchenette and bathroom. Both buildings are fully air conditioned throughout and the all of the bedrooms are located upstairs. The house also has a large pool deck area, a private pool and spa, an outdoor kitchen/BBQ and a garage with pool/table tennis table. Reunion Resort is located just 10 minutes away from Disney World. It’s only a 20 minute drive to Universal Resort and Sea World, 30 minutes from Orlando Airport and just over 1 hour to the beaches of the East and West coasts of Florida.
Villa facilities include:: • 5 large tastefully decorated bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people, with 4 bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
• A private heated pool & spa
• Jetted bath tub and oversized walk in shower in Master bedroom
• Over 4000 sq ft of indoor living area
• Beautiful furniture & decor
• Elegant dining area seating 8 places
• 2 large living areas, 1 with a 50in plasma TV & Sony PlayStation 3 and the second with a 32in LCD TV and Nintendo Wii
• Superbly equipped kitchen
• Washer & dryer, ironing board
• Wireless Broadband Internet high speed access
• All bedding & towels provided
• Outdoor tables, chairs & loungers provided for each balcony & terrace
• Free local telephone use
• Fully air conditioned
• Welcome pack w/tea, coffee, bread, eggs, muffins, etc can be arranged
• An experienced management company available at all times
• Reserve & pay for the rental in US Dollars or GBP Sterling.
• Double garage with pool/table tennis table & off street parking.
Reunion Resort facilities include:: • Beautifully landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Disney can be reached w/in 10 Min's on the new direct link road
• Universal & Sea World are w/in 20 Min's drive
• Kennedy Space Center & Coco Beach are w/in 1 hour drive
• Busch Gardens just over 1 hours drive
• Reunion Grande w/11th floor rooftop pool & views of the Disney fireworks
• 3 signature golf courses designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer & Tom Watson*
• Dining - 11: Asian inspired fusion & magnificent views from the 11th floor
• Dining - Forte: Italian Seafood & Chophouse
• Dining – Other more casual options available throughout the resort
• 7 heated community pools (many w/spa tubs)
• On resort water park & tennis courts*
• Business center & WiFi hot-spots
• Luxury spa*
• Gated & manned security 24/7
• 24 hour concierge & room service
• Supermarkets & shops w/in 2 Min's drive
• 30 Min's from Orlando International Airport.
(* Resort membership required.).
We had a delightful stay at this property! The home is spacious, comfortable and beautiful. Guy and his staff were friendly, and professional. We very likely will return there!
We have stayed in 8 to 10 vacation homes in Orlando the area, and this was our favorite by far! 3 families/9 ppl. The home is beautifully furnished and the beds are super comfortable. The guest apartment is perfect for a couple with small children or newlyweds who need some privacy. The large kitchen has everything you need. The owners were fantastic to work with and helped us with everything we needed. Our next trip back, we will look for this home first, without a doubt!
We just returned from Orlando and cannot stop talking about how great it was. This property was perfect for our group. It was bright, open, clean and spacious. We had more room than we needed and could not have asked for a better location. The rooms were big and the beds were comfortable. The master was awesome with its own balcony overlooking the golf course and a HUGE bathroom and walk in closet. The pool was warm, clean and perfect for the kids to hang out in after a long day.
Reunion Resort was a perfect location. Not too close to the chaos of the Disney area but a quick drive to anything. The hotel nearby was great when we needed to print some extra park passes and their poolside food/beverage service was outstanding. We hung out in 2 of the onsite pools including the one on the 11th floor of the hotel and were impressed with the facilities and staff.
Guy was fantastic to deal with and accommodating of our schedule and last minute details. Olivia at the property management company was really helpful with the one question we had. From a business perspective I always felt informed and up to date. Everything was just as represented on the site. This property is an outstanding value in a really great neighborhood.
We are hoping to be back again next year. Thank you!
This home is spectacular. The floor plan is perfect. The bedrooms are spacious, the grand master suite is unbelievable with a great golf course view from balcony. The in-law suite is perfect for privacy. The kitchen is unbelievable, spacious and open. A private pool and hot tub while renting is a must and that was great as well.
This rental exceeded our expectations. What you see in the photos is what you get and it is a beautiful home. It was a pleasure dealing with Guy. The company looking after the home responded immediately to a few small issues we had on arrival and everything was perfect. I wish we could have stayed longer and we will definitely rent again.
I could not have been more thrilled with this rental. Though it was last minute, Guy's response was fast and he was attentive to all my questions. And the house...wow. The pictures don't do it justice. The two-headed shower, the huge walk-in closet, the beautiful view from the back balcony and the private feeling at the pool.
I can't say enough good things about my experience with Guy, and I will be renting with him again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||$130 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$441|
*****Please Contact Owner for the BEST PRICES******;
Credit cards accepted.
Stays of less than 7 nights may incur a $100 cleaning fee.
Pool & Spa heat recommended from October to April - $20 per night.
Security deposit required. The private apartment IS included in the above rates.