About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Our home is 4000+ sq. ft family home is located within the gated community of Reunion Resort. The house overlooks the 4th tee of the Arnold Palmer Legacy golf course, with conservation views beyond. The main house has 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half bathrooms, two large open plan living areas, kitchen and a separate dining area. It also has a separate 1 bedroom apartment above the double garage. It has a living area, kitchenette and bathroom. Both buildings are fully air conditioned throughout and the all of the bedrooms are located upstairs. The house also has a large pool deck area, a private pool and spa, an outdoor kitchen/BBQ and a garage with pool/table tennis table. Reunion Resort is located just 10 minutes away from Disney World. It’s only a 20 minute drive to Universal Resort and Sea World, 30 minutes from Orlando Airport and just over 1 hour to the beaches of the East and West coasts of Florida.
Villa facilities include:: • 5 large tastefully decorated bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people, with 4 bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
• A private heated pool & spa
• Jetted bath tub and oversized walk in shower in Master bedroom
• Over 4000 sq ft of indoor living area
• Beautiful furniture & decor
• Elegant dining area seating 8 places
• 2 large living areas, 1 with a 50in plasma TV & Sony PlayStation 3 and the second with a 32in LCD TV and Nintendo Wii
• Superbly equipped kitchen
• Washer & dryer, ironing board
• Wireless Broadband Internet high speed access
• All bedding & towels provided
• Outdoor tables, chairs & loungers provided for each balcony & terrace
• Free local telephone use
• Fully air conditioned
• Welcome pack w/tea, coffee, bread, eggs, muffins, etc can be arranged
• An experienced management company available at all times
• Reserve & pay for the rental in US Dollars or GBP Sterling.
• Double garage with pool/table tennis table & off street parking.
Reunion Resort facilities include:: • Beautifully landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Disney can be reached w/in 10 Min's on the new direct link road
• Universal & Sea World are w/in 20 Min's drive
• Kennedy Space Center & Coco Beach are w/in 1 hour drive
• Busch Gardens just over 1 hours drive
• Reunion Grande w/11th floor rooftop pool & views of the Disney fireworks
• 3 signature golf courses designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer & Tom Watson*
• Dining - 11: Asian inspired fusion & magnificent views from the 11th floor
• Dining - Forte: Italian Seafood & Chophouse
• Dining – Other more casual options available throughout the resort
• 7 heated community pools (many w/spa tubs)
• On resort water park & tennis courts*
• Business center & WiFi hot-spots
• Luxury spa*
• Gated & manned security 24/7
• 24 hour concierge & room service
• Supermarkets & shops w/in 2 Min's drive
• 30 Min's from Orlando International Airport.
(* Resort membership required.).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The house was in impeccable condition,everything was as described the location is perfect easy to access local restaurants and golf coarses Correspondence with the owner was right on .If anyone is considering renting I highly recommend this house it was spotless and had a excellently layout It was in a very quiet neighborhood.
Big and Beautiful!
Easy to get to and clean! We stayed there with our adult kids and their kids for Thanksgiving 2017. The pool gate/fencing was in place to keep the 22 month old twin boys safe, the kitchen was well equipped and the furniture set up in the living and bedrooms was perfect for our large group.
We intend to return, in the the future, to take advantage of this gem. The owner, Guy Stevens, could not have been more accommodating to our family.
Make your plans to include this home!
This is truly a superior home and with a superior owner! We stayed here for a week during Hurricane Irma and the house was so spacious and comfortable to host our family while we had to evacuate from South Florida. Reunion has great amenities and proximity to all. The home is situated on a cul de sac with a great setting overlooking the golf course and center courtyard pool that was excellent for entertaining. The guest suite above the garage was an added bonus. The owner was in constant communication with us as we had to extend our stay and very accomodating. Cannot give this home and its owner a better review! Thanks again!!
One of the best Houses we have rented in Reunion! Loved it!
We came here for a Labor Day getaway and several families rented several houses close to each other in Reunion. We have done this for the last 7 years. This house is our favorite! Most of the Reunion houses are broken up with walls but this house has a huge open concept and lots and lots of room on the main floor for our families The bedrooms are all upstairs and large and clean and nice bathrooms. The kitchen is awesome and although we had to improvise with some of our cooking because of the utensils - it was of little concern! The pool area is great and lots of chairs for us to congregate. The garage has a play area but in the summer it's too hot to really enjoy it. The upstairs apt over the garage was big and our daughter loved staying there.
Guy was very easy to work with. I do want people to know however - the money goes out of the country so i got charged with over $100 in unexpected foreign transaction fees. Even the return of the deposit - i was hit with a 25$ foreign transaction fee. That was not factored into the rental and should be plainly noted in the rental agreement before renting.
I will look to rent this home again - next time i'm going to figure out how to avoid the extra and unexpected fees that i had to pay.
I loved staying here!!!
Private and comfortable
My family and I loved staying at this property in the Reunion Resort area which is close to the parks. We didn't use any of the resort amenities so I can't comment on them but the house was quiet and private and very spacious. The kitchen was well stocked with items we needed for cooking and we had plenty of room. We look forward to staying here again!
Great house .. clean
I have stayed numerous times at reunion including renting several houses and this house was clean and beautiful. I would definitely stay at this house again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Pool & Spa heat recommended from October to April - $20 per night. Security deposit required. The private apartment IS included in the above rates.