|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Our home is 4000+ sq. ft family home is located within the gated community of Reunion Resort. The house overlooks the 4th tee of the Arnold Palmer Legacy golf course, with conservation views beyond. The main house has 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half bathrooms, two large open plan living areas, kitchen and a separate dining area. It also has a separate 1 bedroom apartment above the double garage. It has a living area, kitchenette and bathroom. Both buildings are fully air conditioned throughout and the all of the bedrooms are located upstairs. The house also has a large pool deck area, a private pool and spa, an outdoor kitchen/BBQ and a garage with pool/table tennis table. Reunion Resort is located just 10 minutes away from Disney World. It’s only a 20 minute drive to Universal Resort and Sea World, 30 minutes from Orlando Airport and just over 1 hour to the beaches of the East and West coasts of Florida.
Villa facilities include:: • 5 large tastefully decorated bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people, with 4 bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms
• A private heated pool & spa
• Jetted bath tub and oversized walk in shower in Master bedroom
• Over 4000 sq ft of indoor living area
• Beautiful furniture & decor
• Elegant dining area seating 8 places
• 2 large living areas, 1 with a 50in plasma TV & Sony PlayStation 3 and the second with a 32in LCD TV and Nintendo Wii
• Superbly equipped kitchen
• Washer & dryer, ironing board
• Wireless Broadband Internet high speed access
• All bedding & towels provided
• Outdoor tables, chairs & loungers provided for each balcony & terrace
• Free local telephone use
• Fully air conditioned
• Welcome pack w/tea, coffee, bread, eggs, muffins, etc can be arranged
• An experienced management company available at all times
• Reserve & pay for the rental in US Dollars or GBP Sterling.
• Double garage with pool/table tennis table & off street parking.
Reunion Resort facilities include:: • Beautifully landscaped 2300 acre surroundings
• Disney can be reached w/in 10 Min's on the new direct link road
• Universal & Sea World are w/in 20 Min's drive
• Kennedy Space Center & Coco Beach are w/in 1 hour drive
• Busch Gardens just over 1 hours drive
• Reunion Grande w/11th floor rooftop pool & views of the Disney fireworks
• 3 signature golf courses designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer & Tom Watson*
• Dining - 11: Asian inspired fusion & magnificent views from the 11th floor
• Dining - Forte: Italian Seafood & Chophouse
• Dining – Other more casual options available throughout the resort
• 7 heated community pools (many w/spa tubs)
• On resort water park & tennis courts*
• Business center & WiFi hot-spots
• Luxury spa*
• Gated & manned security 24/7
• 24 hour concierge & room service
• Supermarkets & shops w/in 2 Min's drive
• 30 Min's from Orlando International Airport.
(* Resort membership required.).
My family and I (9 adults and one 2 yr old) stayed at this vacation home during the month of February 2017 and had a wonderful time. The house is large, spacious and well designed - plenty of room for everyone to relax and enjoy. As well, the house was in a great location at a beautiful resort. The Owner was quick to respond and accommodated our requests. He was a pleasure to work with. Would definitely book this home again.
Our family just loved the quality and space of this beautiful home. About 15 to 20 minutes from Disney. Beautiful golf course views with pool. We will be back!
My family loved this beautiful home. It's spacious, well stocked, and beautifully decorated. It's been a wonderful family vacation.
Dealing with Guy to secure this rental was a pleasure. He was quick to respond and answer my questions. The home is spacious, comfortable and clean. The open kitchen and living area made it a perfect home to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family. The neighborhood is also very beautiful and very convenient to local grocery shopping. I would certainly return to this location again and Guys home would be my first choice.
We had a delightful stay at this property! The home is spacious, comfortable and beautiful. Guy and his staff were friendly, and professional. We very likely will return there!
We have stayed in 8 to 10 vacation homes in Orlando the area, and this was our favorite by far! 3 families/9 ppl. The home is beautifully furnished and the beds are super comfortable. The guest apartment is perfect for a couple with small children or newlyweds who need some privacy. The large kitchen has everything you need. The owners were fantastic to work with and helped us with everything we needed. Our next trip back, we will look for this home first, without a doubt!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$425|
|Cleaning||$125 + Tax|
*****Please Contact Owner for the BEST PRICES******;
Credit cards accepted.
Stays of less than 7 nights may incur a $100 cleaning fee.
Pool & Spa heat recommended from October to April - $20 per night.
Security deposit required. The private apartment IS included in the above rates.