|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
• South Facing Pool & Spa Overlooking Conservation
• 3900 sq ft of living space 2 Large Lounge Areas
• 7 Bed 5.5 Bath with 4 Master En-Suites
• Disney just 3 Miles away
• 2 King & 2 Queen En-suites plus 3 twin bedrooms
• Free WI FI Flat Screen TVs in all rooms Free phone calls
• Privacy of a Conservation and Water View from Pool & Lanai.
* Emerald Island Resort Vacation Rental
Thank you for visiting Tinkerbells Retreat ***** Choosing the right villa for your holiday is very important.
Please choose Tinkerbells, we say is there is no finer place for you and your family to stay for your Disney Vacation.
Please bear in mind some 7 & 8 bed villas on Emerald Island are much smaller 6 bedroom homes that have converted 1 of their living areas in to a 7th or 8th bedroom leaving little room for guests.
More details can be found on Facebook search Tinkerbells Retreat
Tinkerbells has 7 bedrooms 5.5 Bathrooms 2 King beds 2 Queen beds 6 single beds plus a double fold down sofa bed, sleeps 16 + 2 infants. Latest flat screen TVs and DVDs in every room
There are 2 living areas, dining room, fully equipped kitchen. dual air con and has one of the largest south facing Pool & Spa on Emerald Island
Located on the Enclave area at Emerald Island Resort is one of the most prestigious locations near to Disney.
There is a clubhouse has entertainment, a pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, video arcade, Tikka bar, children's playground, sand volleyball, tennis centre, and a nature trail.
Emerald Island is less than 3 miles from Disney, 1 mile to the nearest golf course, a mile to Formosa Gardens shopping centre this is a selection of shops & restaurants a 24-hour supermarket.
Rear Formal Lounge is the main Living area has a modern 3 seat sofa and 2 love seats with matching wooden coffee and side tables it is adjacent to the open plan kitchen and breakfast nook and features high quality sumptuous furnishings. The room is spacious, comfortable and features a spectacular galleried ceiling.
For entertainment there is a 55-inch 3D TV, DVD, Free WI FI.
Dual Air Con. We upgrade some of the furnishing every year to keep this home to a very high standard.
There is also Front Lounge is elegantly furnished has a three seater settee sofa/bed 2 single chairs.
Formal Dining area with table and chairs seating for up to 10 people.
There is a fully equipped Kitchen with the latest appliances Icemaker Fridge/Freezer, dishwasher, range cooker, microwave oven, slow cooker, large toaster, coffee machine, food blender, electric kettle, In addition to the appliances you will find lots of pots & pans, cutlery, plastic cups for the pool side and crockery to cater for your vacation needs also plenty of storage space. Also in the kitchen is a breakfast table and chairs a central island breakfast bar.
We provide full laundry facilities in the laundry room with large capacity top loading washing and drying machines, ironing board, iron and linen basket.
King Master 1 En-suite 1 bedroom is on the ground floor furnished with Oak Style furniture, quality mattress bedding and linens, walk in wardrobes, luxury towels, has a large double corner bath, walk-in double shower and hairdryer, it also has a Flat screen TV/DVD.
King Master 2 En-suite we call the Blue Room this is beautifully furnished with King 4 poster bed with high quality bedding and linens, 1 large dresser with mirror, walk in wardrobes combination bath shower has a hairdryer and TV/DVD
Queen Master 3 At the front we call our Purple Room again beautifully furnished with quality linens and luxurious bedding. the room has 1 large dresser and build in wardrobes also TV/DVD, the En-suite bathroom and hairdryer.
Queen Master 4 on the front left we call our Brown Room this is again beautifully furnished and decorated with quality linens and top quality bedding. This room has a large dresser with mirror, build in wardrobes TV/DVD and hairdryer
Twin bedroom 1 is Mickeys theme style bedroom great for the children has drawers built in wardrobes Mickey Mouse TV DVD has Jack and Jill combination bath shower.
Twin bedroom 2 is Tinkerbells Room pink theme style bedroom quality linens great for the children has a set of drawers, TV/DVD; built-in wardrobes this has an adjoining Jack and Jill combination bath shower.
Twin bedroom 3 has quality linens and tastefully decorated has 2 a set of drawers, TV/DVD; built-in wardrobes, Jack and Jill style combination bath shower and hairdryer
Tinkerbells has one of the Largest Pools on Emerald Island 32ft x16ft, it has beautiful views, overlooking the water & woodland conservation. The Lanai has 2 poolside tables with seating for 6 and 4 great for Al-Fresco dining. also on the deck are 4 fully adjustable sun loungers. The pool has a child safety fence and can be heated this is an optional extra and recommended Oct through April.
Tinkerbells also have the advantage of our South Facing Pool & Spa is not Overlooked for that added privacy
Unlike many other homes on Emerald Island Resort Kissimmee
The Games room includes full size Pool Table, Air Hockey and Darts.
Tinkerbells has parking for 2 oversize mini vans or up to 4 compact cars.
We live in the U.K.and really like to be with family and friends.
Our holidays are here at Tinkerbells 2 or 3 times a year.
I have a career in the U.K. is a property manager.
My hobbies are travel golf keep fit & Cycling
Derek & Lynne purchased this villa in 2005
Having been to Florida many times we chose this location as it is on one of the nearest communities to Disney and on the fantastic Gated community of Emerald Island Resort this resort is the Jewel in the crown of the vacation market all the facilities on site that you could need for a fantastic family Vacation Kissimmee Emerald Island provides a daily shuttle service to Disney World Universal Studios Sea World Orlando Premium Outlets. They also provide service to and from the airport.
Tinkerbells Retreat is a “Palm Harbour” and has been built to a very high standard.
Our outstanding villa will sleep 16+2 infants and has 7 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms and Beautifuly furnished, the villa is equipped with everything a family vacationer would need top of the range kitchen appliances Ice maker fridge, dishwasher, 4 slice toaster, coffee machine, blender, electric kettle, hairdryers in every bathroom, flat screen LEDTVs DVDs in every room High Speed WI FI. Free International telephone calls. There are 2 strollers 1 high chair and 2 pack and plays all included in the price.
A stay at this villa will guarantee a luxurious home away from home within a beautiful setting with easy access to local Disney and Orlando attractions.
Our large family group stayed at Tinkerbell`s Retreat at the beginning of March this year. The ages ranged from the youngest grandchild of 4 to my husband at 72. Everyone loved the villa. It is ideally placed, so close to Disney, and on a beautiful resort. We have rented villas before in Kissimmee but this one is by far the best. I would recommend this villa to everyone and would certainly use it again.
My family and I stay in the house for 8 days and, yes it was a nice house but there were some problems, the stove didn't work and some of the pans didn't have a lid etc the house need update appliances.
The home easily sleeps 14, and is in a good location, but there are a few issues.
1. You can sleep 14 comfortably, and there are plenty of bathrooms, but there are only enough chairs/tables to seat 8 in the house (5 at one table, 3 at another) so you have to eat in shifts or sit on sofas with your plate on your lap.
2. The house was not totally clean when we arrived. The sheets on one bed had not been changed and were dirty. We called the management contact and they said they would be changed while we were out, but that didn't happen. So we had to launder them. There was also a broken chair sitting in the game room and a dirty spoon was sticking up out of the disposal. The table in the breakfast area has a glass top inside a frame, and there was food and crumbs in the crack between the glass and frame.
3. The collection of cookware and dishes/utensils in the kitchen is quite basic. There was a mismatched collection of silverware that included only two teaspoons. It is not really provisioned to cook for a large group. The crockpot is tiny. There are not enough large pans to cook a meal for a big group. There are a couple of larger pans, but none have lids. Preparing meals took some creativity.
4. The carpet is a dated shag and did not appear to have been shampooed recently. We usually take our shoes off in the house, but elected to wear our shoes there.
5. The garage is used as a game room, and has an air hockey table and pool table. You can use them, but they are really old and taped together in places. The air hockey goal kept falling off. But you can use them and we had fun with them. The pool has a fence around it, which is good if you have small children. But there is no gate, so you have to unfasten a section of the fence to get to the pool.
6. The house appears to have always been a rental, so it does not have some of the features you would have in a home you occupied. For example, there are no towel racks or hooks in the master bath for either hand towels or bath towels. I draped my towel over the tub and my wife hung hers on a hanger in the closet. There is also no pantry, so we had to put our food in cupboards, on the counter, and in the corner on the floor. The fridge and dishwasher were large and good quality, however.
The size and location make this a house worth considering, and we managed fine, but you just need to be aware and have reasonable expectations.
My husband and I took our two daughters,husbands and 7 grandchildren to Disney. The house we rented was perfect for our family. The kids had fun swimming, playing pool and air hockey. And so excited when they saw a black bear walked across the woods behind the house. The seven bedrooms and 5 bathrooms were perfect!! I want to thank the owners for quickly addressing all my silly questions. Sorry for bugging y'all. It was our first time to rent a home. And you made it so easy. Even moving it forward a week for us because of the hurricane. Thanks again!!
The Ashbrook family !!
Our stay at Tinkerbells was so awesome. The house is spacious and inviting. The rooms were sufficient and the game room was a hit. Our kids had an awesome time spent in the pool. We thoroughly enjoyed every moment of our visit. I will recommend the Tinkerbells Retreat to all who are taking a trip to Orlando, FL. Thanks so much from my family to yours for your hospitality and sharing your home with us! Regina
This vacation home was absolutely beautiful, spacious, and well rounded. Whatever issue we had was addressed within 24-hours and we will be returning. Great stay!!
Great experience everything was wonderful
The aptly named Emerald Island Resort is the latest jewel in the vacation home market, The gated resort-style community features an excellent range of facilities, The clubhouse has a pool, hot tub, fitness room, cyber Internet room, and a video arcade, There is even a Tiki bar outside on the pool deck, children's playground, a sand volleyball court, tennis centre, and a nature trail to enjoy, Security As Emerald Island is a secure gated community you can be sure that you are located in a very safe and secure resort, 24 hours gate security checks the incoming and outgoing of every guest and visitor
|Damage Waiver Fee||$69|
|PoolHeatExtra $35per Day||$0|
Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 10:00am
Please Note 13% Tax and the $175 cleaning fee are added
Pool/Spa Heating: $35 per day (Recommended Oct/Apr Optional Extra)
BBQ Gas Grill: $55/week (Optional Extra)