Nestled in a green area in a seaside environment, protected from winds, this apartment bright and spacious 80m2, offers the charm of a house. Accommodation of 5 to 7 people. Space for 2 cars on the property.
The bedrooms and living room open on the sun terrace with garden furniture.
From the house you can walk to the beaches of Perzel and Trez-Hir; the coastal path that will lead you to the Pointe Saint Mathieu, Conquet one hand, to the lighthouse and Minou Brest harbor on the other.
Businesses located in Trez-Hir or Bourg: bakery, grocery, Sunday morning market, intermarket, post office, pharmacy and medical offices are within walking distance in 20 min 30min. It is the same for the pool, cinema, cultural center.
By car you can go fast on many sites in the Iroise: Wild Coast, Village Meneham, Roscoff, Camaret, Crozon peninsula, City Lokronan, the mountains of Arrhée and Menez-Hom.
Nearest the site of the Pointe Saint Mathieu port of Conquet with the arrival of the fishing boats and the Tuesday market, the city of Saint Renan with its narrow streets and its Saturday market.
Many typical sites offering beautiful scenery and villages with stone and granite houses, whatever the season.
* Kitchen includes a sink, hob (gas and electricity) provided on the work plan, and closets largely equipped with dishes and utensils, a combined microwave oven and traditional, fridge-freezer. Open to the living room with a table for eight people and the living room with a sofa bed .
* Utility room with washing machine, dishwasher, dryer and storage.
* Two rooms with shutters: one with a 140 bed, a bunk bed and a trundle bed (sleeps 3). Large closet in each and the entréel'entrée.
* Bathroom with shower tub and sink. Changing table and towel radiator.
* Underfloor heating can be individually adjusted.
* Television, WIFI access.
Ability to use if available baby equipment (to request): cot, high chair, recliner, baby bath.
* Terrace with an awning, the garden and leisure furniture.