|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Our lovely “Cedar Glenn” home is conveniently located just minutes to the core of South Lake Tahoe's shopping, casinos and the lake.
This lovely home is designed to sleep up to 14 guests, in 5 comfortable bedrooms, and a large loft area. This home has all the amenities your friends and family need for a fabulous vacation.
The lodge-style living room features a massive stone fireplace, vaulted ceilings and skylights for an authentic Tahoe experience. The large open kitchen is perfect for entertaining. This home is beautifully maintained and kid / senior friendly!
• 3000 sq. ft with 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms
• 9 comfortable beds which sleep up to 14
• Lodge-style living room with massive stone fireplace
• Vaulted ceilings throughout
• 3 cozy gas fireplaces
• Large, private outdoor hot tub, gas BBQ
• Level access parking 5 vehicles, no outside stairs
• 7 Flat-Panel TVs with Over 150 Premium Cable Channels
• Super Fast Wireless Internet Throughout -- 60 MBS Service
• Laundry Room with New Front Loading Washer/Dryer
• Level access parking for 5 vehicles
• Access to Lake Beach Club with pool, tennis courts, facilities
KITCHEN / DINING
• Open updated kitchen
• Stocked with high quality cookware
• Sunny breakfast nook
• 2 dining room tables seats 12 guests comfortably
Bedroom 1: 1 King (no stairs)
Bedroom 2: 1 King
Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
Bedroom 4: 1 Queen
Bedroom 5: 3 Twins
Loft Area: 2 Twins, 1 sleeper sofa
IDEAL LOCATION! (all within 4 miles)
• Hiking trail access from the property to enjoy peaceful surroundings
• Heavenly Shopping Village and Gondola
• Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Restaurant
• Lake beaches and Round Hill Pines with pool and tennis courts
• Casino nightlife at Harrahs, Mont Bleu, Harvey's and the Hard Rock
• Sushi Pier, Naked Fish, Cierra Steak & The Chart House Restaurants
• Heavenly Village Movie Theatre and Arcade
• Tahoe Rim Trail for hiking and biking
• Kahle Gym and indoor playground
• Safeway and Raley's grocery stores
CHILDREN WELCOME (we provide)
• Pack n Play • High chair • Safety Gates • Stroller
RENT DIRECTLY FROM THE OWNER -- it makes a big difference!
We believe in-house property management is vital for quality oversight and a stress-free vacation. We offer 3 large luxury homes - ONLY. This allows our team to focus on the little things that make all the difference. We provide meticulously clean homes, fresh hot tub water, and everything in perfect working order. If there is an issue, we are local and available to address it ASAP.
HOW TO RESERVE USING THE VRBO / HOMEAWAY PAYMENT SYSTEM
• Please click GET AN INSTANT QUOTE button, below the yellow BOOK IT button.
• Enter your dates, review your quote, and click the BOOK IT NOW button.
TO KNOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
* Home does not permit weddings or group events over 14. VRP #14-765
* No loud parties allowed on the premises at any time.
* No bachelor or frat parties, groups of only high school or college students.
* Refunds will not be given for cancellations within 120 days of your stay.
* Thursday or Friday check-ins may be subject to longer minimum stay.
* If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us.
Please visit our website at www.tahoewoods.com
I love to snowboard, mountain bike, cook and travel in style. I'm proud to have been selected to speak at the National Homeaway Summit. I strongly believe that in-house property management is vital for quality oversight and a stress-free vacation. We do not contract out any of our services. We offer 3 large luxury homes - ONLY. This allows our team to focus on the little things that make all the difference.
Gerard Nardini purchased this house in 2008
Ideally situated, in the heart of the mountains, in an upscale neighborhood. This home offers privacy, yet is 2 mile from the casinos, the Lake, & Heavenly Ski Resort. We are within minutes of 4 Major Casinos, excellent Restaurants, The Ferry Boat, 2 Cinemas & The Heavenly Shopping Village w/ Ice Skating. The convenience is absolutely wonderful!
For the outdoor enthusiast, you will be minutes from hiking/bike trails. Edgewood Golf Course, Beaches, and World-Class Skiing.Great views, great floor plan, large deck length of home, new kitchen, overall size is rare for Lake Tahoe, scenery and feeling is very private, level access is important especially in the winter. It's close to everything.
This home is perfect for several families or a large extended family of all ages. No stairs to climb on the main level where the kitchen and first bedroom are located..
This home is very nice, clean and spacious. We had 13 people and a baby and it worked out perfectly. A large bedroom with a king bed on the bottom floor, 1 room that was converted into a bedroom in the garage with 3 twin beds, 3 bedrooms upstairs (1 king, 2 queens) and a loft that has two twins and a pull out. The home is at the end of a block so there is not a lot of traffic coming through the street and is very quiet.
All the amenities of home, except no AC. The only thing that I did not like about the home is that there is only two couches that can only sit 5 people comfortably. However, the kitchen dining area does have plenty of seating, albeit in a separate area. Also, there is hot tub in the back, right outside the master downstairs bedroom, which for us was not an issue, but could be if folks in the downstairs master bedroom need privacy or a more quiet area.
Sherry the manager, was very accommodating, we thought that we were going to have to bring up our dog at the last minute and this did not seem to be an issue with her. She made it easy to handle even though we did not end up bringing the dog. She was also very flexible about allowing us to check in a little earlier, which was very helpful since we were transferring from another home on the west shore.
Everyone enjoyed being in the home and loved having the garage area to store our multiple bikes and all the storage space for all of our biking/beach gear. Kitchen was well equipped with everything that we needed and we also had fun playing all the board games, especially Monopoly. We would definitely rent this home again and will have lots of fun memories of this place.
My cousins and I recently had a reunion over the fourth of July weekend. The house was perfect for our needs -- beautiful, spacious bedrooms and modern amenities. The house was stocked with towels, toilet paper and paper towels, and we loved how everything in the kitchen was labeled; very manageable. Gerry was a pleasure to work with and very knowledge about the area. He suggested going to see a comedy show because a famous comedian was in town, and it was a great recommendation; group had a blast. LOVE that there was an in-unit washer/dryer so we didn't have to use the same towels all week. Hot tub was a big hit, can fit at least six adults. We hope to return someday!
Our group had a great time at this rental property. Everything was as advertised and all questions and concerns were answered in a timely manner. Would recommend
My family truly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful home. The property was well stocked with all that is needed and the younger children enjoyed sleeping in the "secret room" next to the garage. The hot tub was not working while we were there but the manager was kind enough to give us a price adjustment to compensate for it. Service was excellent and overall it is a wonderful place to have a family reunion.
My family and I decided to go to Tahoe for Thanksgiving this year. I chose this house because of all of the great reviews, AND, they allowed our 2 small dogs. It was one of the best Thanksgivings we've had!
The location was great. My sons were close to the casinos and I was close to the back side of Heavenly. We lucked out with 3 days of heavy snow fall, so that in itself provided "loads" of fun in the yard. We built forts and had fun snowball fights. I even made a wreath. (The youngest of our family is 26, so you can imagine.) Mike and crew came and shoveled the decks and driveway. He was great. The first day we were there, we noticed the hot tub was full and warm--ready to be used. The second day the water level dropped over half, so I called Mike and he immediately came out to check it out. Turns out there were a couple of cracks. He apologized, but it was fine. My kids may have used it once or twice, but they were fine without it--it wasn't one of the reasons we chose the house anyway.
The house was clean and the layout was perfect! The beds were very comfortable! Master and downstairs I think were temperpedic--slept great. The kitchen, dining and living room are connected in a way that we could all be together, yet we had projects going in different corners. Puzzle, art projects, tv and cooking. the 2 fireplaces in these areas made it very cozy.
The kitchen was well equipped and organized. Everything was labeled. The library upstairs was a peaceful respite for those who wanted to read or work on their computers.
Sherry was a pleasure to deal with. She made sure everything was in place and welcomed us.
I would definitely recommend this property to my friends and relatives.
The property was more rustic then we expected, the pictures show a newer feel to the home then we experienced. This home is in a traditional neighborhood, homes were quite close to one another. Home is located to make for a very easy drive to the casino's and skiing. The property was clean, yet gently worn, the kitchen does not have a lot of counter space for prep work, and the stove is a small two burner with a grill. If one is looking for a rustic Tahoe home this would fit the bill.
Map does not currently display home's location, which is in Stateline, NV
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
AUG 27 - SEP 01
Aug 27 2016 - Aug 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
SEPTEMBER 5 - 8
Sep 5 2016 - Sep 7 2016
3 night minimum stay
SEPTEMBER 12 - 15
Sep 12 2016 - Sep 14 2016
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
To avoid booking fee, you have the option of mailing a check, wire transfer, direct deposit or using Paypal, Wells Fargo Surepay or Chase Quickpay. Payments can be made by placing the funds into owner's account at Wells Fargo.
* We offer discounts for last minute, mid-week, gap filling dates.
* No refunds are issued to cancellations within 120 days of stay.
* Max capacity is 14 guests in this home, please do not exceed this limit.
* We reserve the right to cancel bookings for groups exceeding our maximum occupancy.
* Sorry no bachelor parties, fraternity parties, groups of only high school or college students.
* Pricing subject to change until contract is executed.
* Please call us with any questions call or text 775.781.5950