|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4TH NIGHT FREE! (some exclusions may apply) This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home has a light and bright open floor plan and comfortable, high-quality furnishings. A gourmet kitchen features gorgeous granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, double oven, and bar seating. Catch some sun on the large front deck, or relax in the hot tub on the back deck overlooking the large, grassy, fenced yard. Stroll to the end of the street and find miles of trails for hiking, nature walks or mountain biking. In the winter, cruise miles of XC groomed trails accessed right from the house! With a two car garage, plenty of parking, and a quiet location in a tucked away neighborhood, this is your perfect home-away-from-home!
Home Size: 3013 Square Feet
-- Entry level:
- Bedroom 1 - Two bunkbeds (4 TWINS)
- Bedroom 2 - QUEEN bed ...adjoining full bathroom with shower/tub
- Bedroom 3 - QUEEN bed, 25" TV/VCR
- Full bathroom
- Living room with gas Fireplace, 36" TV/DVD, french doors onto deck
- Dining room with table to seat 8-10
- Stunning Kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, double fridge, dual ovens, 6 burner range, bar seating
- Half bathroom
- Master bedroom 4 - KING bed with 27" TV, french doors onto deck
- Master bathroom 3 - 2 person Jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet
- Entry onto back deck with gas BBQ and HOT TUB overlooking fenced, grassy yard
This home comes complete with a full kitchen, and all linens and towels.
**NO SMOKING* *No Pets**
BOOK 3 NIGHTS, 4TH NIGHT FREE! (some exclusions may apply)
The majority of guests must be over the age of 25. Please know that reservations cannot be canceled once initial payment is received. We do offer optional travel insurance providing cancellation and medical coverage for only 7% of the reservation total. If an unforeseen event prevents you from making your trip, you are covered! Prices are subject to change.
Great property-terrible amenities
The home layout and quality is modern and brilliant. The open floor plan and spacious rooms were great for a large gathering and great time. The furniture and beds where also comfortable and very good.
Here is where it got bad. There is a Hodge-podge of pans, dishes and utensils and plates. This does not seem like a big deal but when you have a great big kitchen and prepare basic meals for a gathering it is frustrating in the very least.
There was absolutely zero Internet connectivity. Buying a slightly bigger WiFi bandwidth package from Verizon to allow an email or two to go through would have made it at least tolerable.
The television was really old but it worked. However, we rented several redbox movies for the family and all it would play in was black and white. This antiquity extended to kitchen appliances such as non working burners on the stove and a quirky dishwasher.
The hot water ran out very fast in master bedroom bath where we tried to give our child a bath. This happened twice and I am not sure the cause as there was not a lot of other bathing going on.
These are minor things but it made a difference in the quality of stay. It was like we were camping oin a beautiful made to entertain home. For the life of me I do not understand this on a business prospective of the owners and or the rental group. Literally spending $400 to $600 dollars on basics would have gotten us to re-rent the home twice a year and recommend others to do the same. I cannot recommend it now as it is. I seriously doubt they get many repeat renters at this home.
EXTREMELY POOR TO NO INTERNET CONNECTION
- My team was there for a work planning trip and no one could access work files from their laptop. Forget having any cell service either... It was a dead zone.
OUTDOOR BBQ NOT WORKING
- Only 1 out of the 3 or 4 the left burner would light up
- Oven knobs are completely rubbed off. You won't know if you're baking, broiling, or cleaning or what temperature the oven is on.
- Not good. If someone was showering downstairs, you instantly lost all water heat upstairs.
Only pros is that it's a beautiful house and was able to be kept very warm. Hot tub was nice and hot also.
From I80: Take Exit 185 for CA-89 toward Tahoe City/Lake Tahoe/Squaw Valley. Go through both traffic circles and continue South on CA-89. Travel for 13.6 miles (pass Squaw Valley.) Continue straight through the traffic light in Tahoe City onto CA-28. Travel for 2.3 miles, then turn left onto Old Mill Rd. Turn left onto Polaris Rd. Your house is on the right, #3115.