|Space||1,700 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Welcome to Pine Needle Meadows!!
Remodeled from head to toe Ponderosa Palisades home...brand new hardwood flooring and carpet, granite counters and upgraded tile, full of sunlight and warm finishes this home is perfect for families and their dogs too! Large yard, quiet neighborhood...located within 20 minutes to all ski resorts and Lake Tahoe, why rent a hotel room when you can have a home for the same price!
- large living, lots of sunlight and open space! Also- 40" plasma TV replacing one in picture...will have new photo up soon!
- remodeled kitchen with granite counters, TWO dual sinks, looking out over large yard
- dining room
- full bathroom with shower, laundry room, all up-scale tile and granite
- bedroom 1 with FULL futon (sleeping for 2)
- bedroom 2 with bunk bed, bottom FULL bed / top TWIN bed (sleeping for 3)
- entrance to large patio area and yard with propane bbq
- parking for 4 in driveway (garage is being used for storage by owner)
- master bedroom with KING bed (note, 2 window benches that can sleep one child each- measure approx. 3' x 5' - (not included in total sleeping number as they do not sleep adults)
- master bathroom, large jetted tub and separate shower, dual sinks...all upgraded!
Please check out the Interactive Floor Plan available on our website to see the full layout of this home!
-high speed wireless internet (connection not guaranteed)
-home complete with all linens and outfitted kitchen
-DOG FRIENDLY! *Owners allergic to cats*
-approximately 10 minutes to Northstar, 15 minutes to Lake Tahoe, 20 minutes to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and Sugar Bowl
** no access to garage, used for storage by owner. Driveway parking only**
The majority of guest must be over the age of 25.
Please know that reservations cannot be cancelled once initial payment is received.
We do offer optional travel insurance providing cancellation and medical coverage for only 6.95% of the total reservation cost. If an unforeseen event* prevents you from making your trip, you are covered. *Ask for benefit coverage and exclusion details.
Prices are subject to change.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website:
Loved our Thanksgiving here. The only downside was the downstairs bed situation. Our 25 yr old son "tried" to sleep in the room with the futon. It was way too uncomfortable for a bed!!
The other downstairs room would be perfect for little children, my daughter and her husband were a bit crowded with a bunk over their heads. The master suite was very spacious and bed was comfortable.
This place worked well for two married couples and a baby - and could have slept a few more adults. The kitchen/dining/living area was very comfortable open plan design. Only a short drive to down town Truckee.
From I-80: Take Exit 186 to Central Truckee. Turn slight right at Donner Pass road. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit to stay on Donner Pass road and travel .5 miles through downtown Truckee. Turn right at Brockway Road (4-way intersection), go over railroad tracks, and travel for .5 miles. At traffic light, turn right onto Palisade Drive and travel for .4 miles. Turn slight left at Ponderosa Drive. Travel on Ponderosa until road splits (there will be a median). Turn Right onto Pine Needle Way (also, median). At dead end, make U-turn onto other side of street, home is #10572 Pine Needle.